Estrogen blocker

Dark_Ansem

Awards
if I take one and train regularly, what effects can I expect?
also, is there one recommended?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strength increase and you will notice tightening and hardening in your muscles. I would recommend erase or reversitol v2.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
You can expect a drying out effect that will leave you looking more defined with better muscle hardness. You may also experience some joint discomfort from these drying effects.

Erase is pretty much the gold standard in this category and it works well. If you are looking for something similar with added ingredients for other benefits, Free Test is definitely worth a look.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not seeing any blood tests for erase. Why do you guys like it?

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established

MonsterTruckr

Awards
Not seeing any blood tests for erase. Why do you guys like it?
Look a little harder. There was a log out there with a guy running 1000mg Test-E/wk and his on cycle E2 levels were within the normal range.

Those are pretty insane results if you ask me...

Also I've run Erase twice and love it, I've also got my Dad on it. He's in his mid 50's and has been on TRT for well over 10 years. He's been on for 6 weeks, and now notifies me every time Nutraplanet puts the stuff on sale... He said he's feeling the best he can ever remember feeling.

The best thing is, I didn't tell him what all Erase was supposed to do, I just told him to take it and I waited 4 weeks to call and get his results. He reported everything I expected and has yet to see any adverse side effects at almost 8 weeks. I on the other hand dried out, and my libido crashed if I over dosed. Either way, the OG Erase does exactly what it says it does.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend Erase also. I have ran it 3 times already and it helped me to get leaner and harden up to get the dry look as well as increased vascularity, and it improved my mood slightly when on it. The only bad thing I experienced all 3 times was dry joints, but backing off the dosage and upping my fish oil intake helped with this. This is one of my staples and I will always keep a bottle on hand due to how versatile it is.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
You can expect a drying out effect that will leave you looking more defined with better muscle hardness. You may also experience some joint discomfort from these drying effects.

Erase is pretty much the gold standard in this category and it works well. If you are looking for something similar with added ingredients for other benefits, Free Test is definitely worth a look.
^This. The "drying out" effect is one of the main things with an estrogen blocker.

One product you could look at other than Erase is Reversitol V2, which acts like a natural SERM rather than just a pure aromatase inhibitor. We've always gotten good feedback on it, and it also functions to help raise natural test levels as well

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PES Erase & AX Hard FX are my two favorites. I have used both and had great results with both.
The others above were right about strength increase while looking and feeling tighter.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
^This. The "drying out" effect is one of the main things with an estrogen blocker.

One product you could look at other than Erase is Reversitol V2, which acts like a natural SERM rather than just a pure aromatase inhibitor. We've always gotten good feedback on it, and it also functions to help raise natural test levels as well
I liked RevV2,used it before.Some good energy and some mild strength gains.Very Mild, but noticable. A good product.

I think for physical results,Erase the def better option.But both do there jobs in controlling Estrogen.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In addition to the products mentioned above, there are some other alternatives; many of which are less costly. IIWM (and it has been), I would consider starting out with things like DIM, Calcium D Glucarate, Chrysin, Broccoli Sprout Extract, and/or Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C). Many of these are available as bulk powders, at inexpensive prices.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strength increase and you will notice tightening and hardening in your muscles. I would recommend erase or reversitol v2.

Erase, hands down top tier.
Look a little harder. There was a log out there with a guy running 1000mg Test-E/wk and his on cycle E2 levels were within the normal range.

Those are pretty insane results if you ask me...

Also I've run Erase twice and love it, I've also got my Dad on it. He's in his mid 50's and has been on TRT for well over 10 years. He's been on for 6 weeks, and now notifies me every time Nutraplanet puts the stuff on sale... He said he's feeling the best he can ever remember feeling.

The best thing is, I didn't tell him what all Erase was supposed to do, I just told him to take it and I waited 4 weeks to call and get his results. He reported everything I expected and has yet to see any adverse side effects at almost 8 weeks. I on the other hand dried out, and my libido crashed if I over dosed. Either way, the OG Erase does exactly what it says it does.
I would recommend Erase also. I have ran it 3 times already and it helped me to get leaner and harden up to get the dry look as well as increased vascularity, and it improved my mood slightly when on it. The only bad thing I experienced all 3 times was dry joints, but backing off the dosage and upping my fish oil intake helped with this. This is one of my staples and I will always keep a bottle on hand due to how versatile it is.

Lots of Erase love in this thread!

If you want the ultimate in Estrogen mitigation, I would grab Erase Pro. On top of having an effective aromatase inhibitor, it also contains an ingredient that blocks the estrogen receptor, like tamoxifen or clomid. The feedback on it is outstanding for PCT & stand alone to promote increased testosterone, well being, & a lean/hard dryness to the physique.

Dark_Ansem

Awards
Erase or Erase Pro?

Dark_Ansem

Awards
I mean, which of the 2, as I guess they can't be taken together?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I mean, which of the 2, as I guess they can't be taken together?
Sorry I would start with og erase man. EPRO is stronger so it seems to give more sides them erase. I'm on EPRO and loving it right now tho.

Dark_Ansem

Awards
wouldn't an estrogen blocker help, at least indirectly, in growing muscle mass?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Dark_Ansem

Awards
and with more test I should burn more calories, right?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and with more test I should burn more calories, right?
More free test will help you utilize calories for muscle growth ultimately storing less as fat. Safe to assume that bro.

Dark_Ansem

Awards
thanks. another PES product that works I could stack erase with in order to maximize the chance for muscle mass gain? something like Anabeta or Alpha-t2 would work?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks. another PES product that works I could stack erase with in order to maximize the chance for muscle mass gain? something like Anabeta or Alpha-t2 would work?
Anabeta and alphamine! Synthetic supplements daa adde too would be sick. I'm on alphamine/anabeta elite/EPRO and will start daa in a week. So far loving it! PES has amazing products!

Dark_Ansem

Awards
I got that :) that's why I did a quick search of other pes products.

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
I do not think you will see muscular gains from an estro blocker, this would depend more on diet, training, as it will harden you it is prolly best for recomp or cut purposes.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do not think you will see muscular gains from an estro blocker, this would depend more on diet, training, as it will harden you it is prolly best for recomp or cut purposes.
Freeing up test and if I'm not mistaken test raising properties were added in epro and you don't think that will increase muscle gains? Please explain.. ;-)

TechMuscle

Awards
I've been reading about Licogenix...how does that compare with Erase?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been reading about Licogenix...how does that compare with Erase?
I have yet to try it. I did see some favorable reviews and I have a bottle on hand just haven't got around to putting it to the test.

TechMuscle

Awards
I have yet to try it. I did see some favorable reviews and I have a bottle on hand just haven't got around to putting it to the test.
Ya...I may just have to try as well. On the fence-so many good reports with Erase. Maybe I'll get the nerve to post an experience..before/after pics.

Just maybe...

Noshirt52

Noshirt52

Awards
Try forma stanzol. Im taking it on my methadrol cycle currently as an ai. Can be used as a leaning supp as well. Works well in both cases. No sides except joint pain

Dark_Ansem

Awards
what do you think is best between
Erase + Intimidate (iforce)
Erase + APE (athletic edge)

or if you have other combinations to suggest.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what do you think is best between
Erase + Intimidate (iforce)
Erase + APE (athletic edge)

or if you have other combinations to suggest.
Erase/intimidate or erase/d-pol

Throw in Anabeta elite and thank me later...

;-)

Dark_Ansem

Awards
Erase/intimidate or erase/d-pol

Throw in Anabeta elite and thank me later...

;-)
I can't buy d-pol.
I read soooo many bad reviews of Anabeta...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't buy d-pol.
I read soooo many bad reviews of Anabeta...
Hmm.. I'm enjoying it at the moment and man that sucks you can't get dpol. I'd go with intimidate then.

Dark_Ansem

Awards
DAA is forbidden in italy for sale..

Dark_Ansem

Awards
Really? Why? What reason(s) do they give for that?
apparently they consider them too dangerous... like they're steroids. a good alternative?

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
apparently they consider them too dangerous... like they're steroids. a good alternative?
Look into Activate,Endosurge,Testobolan,Recycle,Bioforge,APE

I say get reviews on all.... Most ppl will recomend most likely Bioforge and APE.

Is it just DAA OR COuld you get away with products that have DAA in a mix with other stuff

Dark_Ansem

Awards
Look into Activate,Endosurge,Testobolan,Recycle,Bioforge,APE

I say get reviews on all.... Most ppl will recomend most likely Bioforge and APE.

Is it just DAA OR COuld you get away with products that have DAA in a mix with other stuff
APE is allowed here. Bioforge as well.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
murk01

murk01

Awards
I have really never seen a bad anabeta review

Dark_Ansem

Awards
Really? Which reviews? Interested not questioning you
on the website that sells it. it says that everything is garbage except forskolin. it's expensive and only promotes better sleep. in fact the review was about anabeta elite.

@natty
so which products do you recommend ?