Bulk modern bcaa dosing

allday54

Awards
The bottle says 1tbsp is 2 grams. But how much do I take at a time??

sharperunner

Awards
Serving size says 12 grams, so 6 teaspoons will equal 10 grams of bcaa. Some people dose more, some less

boogyman

Awards
If training fasted, I mix 3 tablespoons (9 teaspoons) with a quart of water. I chug half 15-20 minutes before training, top off the quart and sip it during training. I figure 6-7 grams before and 6-7 during.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Omg I bought the peach flavor and it tasted horribly. But than again I put to much lol. Instead of 3 teaspoons I put 3 heaping tablespoons. We will see tomm and see if there's a difference.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've always dosed it at 4 teaspoons. Grapple isn't the greatest flavor, but it isn't horrible either. Would like to give grape bubblegum a try sometime. I hate peach as a flavor so that one is a no go for me!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've always dosed it at 4 teaspoons. Grapple isn't the greatest flavor, but it isn't horrible either. Would like to give grape bubblegum a try sometime. I hate peach as a flavor so that one is a no go for me!
Yea I regret getting that flavor. Next time I'll get the grape bubble gum. I'm doing 3 teaspoons now. Might go up to 4. That would be around 8g bcaa I'm assuming.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I regret getting that flavor. Next time I'll get the grape bubble gum. I'm doing 3 teaspoons now. Might go up to 4. That would be around 8g bcaa I'm assuming.
It's not nasty by any means, it's a light flavor and I usually mix it with something else that has taste. I wanted to order grape bubble gum when I did order, but they were sold out. Yeah I figure 8 g bcaa at 4. Start my morning off with that every day!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not nasty by any means, it's a light flavor and I usually mix it with something else that has taste. I wanted to order grape bubble gum when I did order, but they were sold out. Yeah I figure 8 g bcaa at 4. Start my morning off with that every day!
Nah it's bearable but not the best tasking bcaa. I take mine intra workout only. I get lots of protein throughout the day as it is. I drink my shake to start my morning.

Bubble gum is in stock. I might just buy it lol