Formasurge or Formeron

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Is there much difference between Formasurge or Formeron?

Looking to use one or the other along with Abliderate Advanced.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Carrier difference mainly. Since this are their priced industry secrets I doubt they would tell you about the carriers in detail, so you'll have to try them out and see which works best for you.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Went with Formasurge.

Carrier difference mainly. Since this are their priced industry secrets I doubt they would tell you about the carriers in detail, so you'll have to try them out and see which works best for you.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Use forearms to apply , since it is thinner skin it will get absorbed through there too and you won't have any waste of it. I would recommend using it in the lower pec area too...many people struggle there and some people here seem to notice spot reduction here with it.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Use gloves so it's ALL gets absorbed on where you want it and not your hands
Use forearms, gloves create waste too. If you put a bit on your forearms and then rub your core with it the absorption is on both sides, forearm & core.

oufunny , Jb and many more swear by this :p!

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Was actually going to use chest and inner arms for Formasurge and also using Abliderate Advanced on the abs and sides.

Use forearms, gloves create waste too. If you put a bit on your forearms and then rub your core with it the absorption is on both sides, forearm & core.

oufunny , Jb and many more swear by this :p!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Was actually going to use chest and inner arms for Formasurge and also using Abliderate Advanced on the abs and sides.
Aaah the sweet "tight" feeling and abdominal contraction sensation when using AA...Just magical.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the support guys! :thumbsup:

And Celorza's recommendation is spot on - applying to your forearms is a great option to make sure you get your entire dose at each application.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hows abliderate?
The only Real Unicorn I have found as far as Spot Reduction.
Thanks for the support guys! :thumbsup:

And Celorza's recommendation is spot on - applying to your forearms is a great option to make sure you get your entire dose at each application.
Anytime bro, I am really thinking that a stack of Dermacrine, AnaBeta Elite, Formasurge and DAA would be the closest thing to a Prohormone Cycle one can get...Wallet is a bit lean atm, but after Winter break, this could be my spring stack. (Depending on my liking of TestPowder I might determine if that's the DAA product I would be using too...nothing new in it, just Afromomum Meleguetta...if its well dosed then it is promising).

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That would be an outstanding stack. I ran Dermacrine/Endosurge/Formestane/DAA and it was a blast. I'm a huge fan of Anabeta too (got to alpha test it way back in the day) and adding that into the mix would only make things even better.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Trying to determine what benefit would be with adding Dermacrine?

The only Real Unicorn I have found as far as Spot Reduction.

Anytime bro, I am really thinking that a stack of Dermacrine, AnaBeta Elite, Formasurge and DAA would be the closest thing to a Prohormone Cycle one can get...Wallet is a bit lean atm, but after Winter break, this could be my spring stack. (Depending on my liking of TestPowder I might determine if that's the DAA product I would be using too...nothing new in it, just Afromomum Meleguetta...if its well dosed then it is promising).

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Agree, just want to keep it lean and prefer not to gain any lbs.
For maximum fat loss, better just to stick with Formasurge?

It would act as a 'test-base' - nothing wrong with throwing a little extra anabolism into the mix. Not to mention the mood, aggression and libido benefits that it provides.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
[Thought it would also cause an increase in appetite. Maybe go with a lighter dosage? Around 200lbs maybe 2 sprays per day?

QUOTE=Resolve;3603860]No, I'd actually use the Derma for maximum fat-loss. It'll help shuttle what you do eat towards lean bodymass and help inhibit lipogenesis.[/QUOTE]

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
So start at that dosage and then how soon would you recommend tapering so the bulk of the time is a lower dose?

I don't get much appetite stimulation from it. If you do, yeah, limiting the dose would be advisable, but I'd start at the normal 4-5 pumps and adjust from there.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So start at that dosage and then how soon would you recommend tapering so the bulk of the time is a lower dose?
I'd leave the dose at 4-5pumps unless I started gaining unwanted weight or found my appetite increasing. Then I'd drop to 3pumps a day, and if that's still making me hungry after a few days (say 3-5), drop it to 2.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Great, ok to go with about a 5 1/2 week cycle of Formasurge and Dermacrine?

I'd leave the dose at 4-5pumps unless I started gaining unwanted weight or found my appetite increasing. Then I'd drop to 3pumps a day, and if that's still making me hungry after a few days (say 3-5), drop it to 2.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recommend limiting transdermal products to one product at a time.

Unless you have the time to apply them on different sites, and hours apart.

Skin is limited on how much it'll be absorbed before being saturated.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Yes, definitely going to rotate application areas.

I recommend limiting transdermal products to one product at a time.

Unless you have the time to apply them on different sites, and hours apart.

Skin is limited on how much it'll be absorbed before being saturated.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great, ok to go with about a 5 1/2 week cycle of Formasurge and Dermacrine?
Yeah, that's very similar to what I've done in the past.

And I've used multiple TDs simultaneously; as long as the application sites are different, you'll be fine. I've gone so far as to do Eviscerate on gut and obliques, derma on chest/shoulders/arms and trenazone on neck/behind ears. Funnest cycle I ever ran.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Kind of what I had in mind; doing AA on gut and obliques, Formasurge on chest/shoulders and Dermacrine on on inner arms. Planning on going light dosage of Dermacrine so won't have alot to spread LOL Concentrating more on Formasurge.

And I've used multiple TDs simultaneously; as long as the application sites are different, you'll be fine. I've gone so far as to do Eviscerate on gut and obliques, derma on chest/shoulders/arms and trenazone on neck/behind ears. Funnest cycle I ever ran.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I've never done more than two at a time, but no real rhyme or reason behind it. And that does sound like a fun lil run.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Did two today; AA and Formasurge; not sure about adding a 3rd at this point; though the feedback of Dermacrine is tempting.

Yeah, I considered it an experiment at the time, but it worked out quite well.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Agree totally; just running out of body parts which is why I am thinking of holding off on Dermacrine for this go around LOL

How soon do you typically start to feel the effects from Formasurge?

You're gonna enjoy what you're on. Adding Dermacrine would just be icing on the cake.