Get my ass back in the gym stack!!!!

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
so ive been slackin.. and if nothing else, supplements ALWAYS motivated me to do my best. so i put in a big order.

heres what im workin with!

Flashover for preworkout
2 Anabeta elite
2 OG Erase
NP DAA
NP Agmatine (Hopped on the hype wagon)
NP lclt
purple wraath for intra
kwik karb for post workout carbs

How does it look for an 8 week run? figured the flashover, daa, lclt and agmatine would make a pretty sick PRE WO. my question is, how should i does the LCLT and Agamatine?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm runnin Abe/erase/DAA for 8 weeks. I'm sure you'll love it

I dose agmatine 1g w/ my prewo, I've also taken it in the morning also

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 g lclt

500mg - 1, 1.5 or 2 g Agmatine. You'll have to play with the dosages a little to find out what works best for you. It also depends what you're taking it for...

All that stuff in one stack? Have you taken all of it before? How are you going to know which product works for you?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
1g Agmatine is good enough, but actually...1.5g might be bette for you due to your weight.

2g LCLT pre workout.

Dose Erase 2 am and 1 pm IMO, I like it better that way anyway.

AnaBeta at bottle dosage , so 2 pre-workout or in the am (depends when you train) and 2 with a Post Workout Meal.

You can Add SNS Citrulline Malate at 6g-9g Pre-workout for added pumps and if you wanna go further in hypertrophy Arachidonic Acid ( X-Gels or X-Factor) at 2-2.5g a pre workout along with 5-10g GMS (along with the agmatine & citrulline malate) will provide an amazing workout...

If your goal is to build muscle remember it's the diet and a caloric surplus that does it, not supplements. Good luck.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Ive used most of it. I used Erase AND erase pro more than once. Ive used anabeta twice.... but never the elite. Had a couple runs at DAA. Ive used purple wraath and lclt. Pretty much the only new thing in there is the AB Elite and the agmatine.

ill probably dose everything the way the bottle recommends. Ill take 1g lclt and .5g agmatine with my morning shake and 1g of agmatine and lclt with my preworkout.

As for the other stuff recommended. i think i have enough haha... the purple wraath has some CM in it and the flashover has the GMS in it.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd still all the other suggestions and use the LCLT 2g pre instead of splitting the dose.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ive used most of it. I used Erase AND erase pro more than once. Ive used anabeta twice.... but never the elite. Had a couple runs at DAA. Ive used purple wraath and lclt. Pretty much the only new thing in there is the AB Elite and the agmatine.

ill probably dose everything the way the bottle recommends. Ill take 1g lclt and .5g agmatine with my morning shake and 1g of agmatine and lclt with my preworkout.

As for the other stuff recommended. i think i have enough haha... the purple wraath has some CM in it and the flashover has the GMS in it.
If they have the previously mentioned values then it is enough, if not...then you are selling yourself short.
I'd still all the other suggestions and use the LCLT 2g pre instead of splitting the dose.
^ This, don't take it from me only, take it from the experienced mega ripped dude :p!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Lol you ask, we take the time to answer and then you disregard the advice...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Lol you ask, we take the time to answer and then you disregard the advice...

relax guy. all uptight for no reason. i didnt disregard anything... i said 'probably', Meaning, thats what im thinking but i am open to suggestions.

Ill take the lclt 2g pre. thank you guys.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
What you have looks good.
preworkout dosing
2 g lclt
1 g agmatine

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so ive been slackin.. and if nothing else, supplements ALWAYS motivated me to do my best. so i put in a big order.

heres what im workin with!

Flashover for preworkout
2 Anabeta elite
2 OG Erase
NP DAA
NP Agmatine (Hopped on the hype wagon)
NP lclt
purple wraath for intra
kwik karb for post workout carbs

How does it look for an 8 week run? figured the flashover, daa, lclt and agmatine would make a pretty sick PRE WO. my question is, how should i does the LCLT and Agamatine?
Agmatine and LCLT preworkout is good to go. Plus DAA and Erase should see some good gains.