Anabeta Elite/AD-3 stack for recomp/lean bulk

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5%

Anabeta Elite/AD-3 stack for recomp/lean bulk

Hi Guys,

First time poster but have read many of informative articles here. I've been considering going on a ph but haven't made that step yet so I wanted to try a natty cycle. I'm going for a recomp/lean bulk; I just started Anabeta Elite and Ad-3 and I'd like to get some advice on my program. I'm also using Oxyelite Pro for my therm. I'm 5'8 215 bf% is at 14% and lost over 100 pounds over the last 5 years (yes, i was really that huge). I lift weights about 4-5 days a week and do cardio 5 days a week. I want to achieve the best results possible but I'm a bit uncertain as to how many calories I should take in. Also, if anybody has done this stack please provide some feedback if possible. If there is anything else you would recommend me taking I would be welcome to trying something else. Thanks in advance and any feedback is greatly appreciated.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.41%

Maybe add DAA as it is effective and cheap. For recomp diet you can search the forums for IF (intermittent fasting) and/or leangains. Carb/calorie cycling works well when separating aerobic and anaerobic days.

I really liked AD-3 with DAA. I will be running nearly the same in 3 months or so (3 bottles anabeta, 2 bottles AD-3, DAA and alphamine).

If you want to try something more on the side of PH's, I would suggest Dermacrine And/or an epiandrosterone product.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5%

Sorry I forgot to add I'm also taking Speed Xtreme as a preworkout so that'll have the DAA. Thanks for pointing me out to the forums.

I'll do some research on those PHs...I actually have a bottle of P-MAG that I haven't used so that's what I was considering before deciding to go with the AE/AD3 route.

Thanks for the quick feedback; I'm looking forward to seeing how this works out.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best ai/test boost stack for a lean bulk?
    By uvawahoowa in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 04:23 PM
  2. Ideas for a recomp/lean bulk...throw'em at me!
    By jshin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-22-2010, 02:16 PM
  3. best stack for recomp.
    By msucurt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-13-2007, 02:54 PM
  4. Which is better for a lean Bulk
    By oswizzle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-19-2006, 03:42 PM