Jay cutler

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Jay cutler

So I just saw a add and looks like Jay switched to bpi as a sponsor. Wonder how much he's getting but how does that wok when he has his own line.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Wow. Left muscle tech? I'm surprised BPI even has the means for that deal. Has to be something against MT.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

i don't see cutler going with bpi considering he is running his own supplement company
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

I don't think Jay and AH worked out.

David
    Team APPNIT
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Am I the only one that thinks jay cutler was the worst Mr O,ever?

man i hope he is done,some one had to beat Ronnie at the time,so he was best bet.i dont think he was even good enough when he first beat ronnie.

only thing I liked about jay was his wheels and had good mass.
  6. Registered User

Funny thing is I think his featured photos of him lifting in the mags are much more amazing than his on stage looks, there's a lot of them I've seen that just make me want to kill it in the gym! I think if his midsection wasn't so freakishly wide he'd have a much better look, I'm a really wide bodied guy so having massive wheels makes me look a lot better than when I was 180 many years ago. His arms are awesome but then again Ronnies were better. Honestly kuclo has one of my favorite overall bodies, he's going to be a beast
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bono1132 View Post
    Funny thing is I think his featured photos of him lifting in the mags are much more amazing than his on stage looks, there's a lot of them I've seen that just make me want to kill it in the gym! I think if his midsection wasn't so freakishly wide he'd have a much better look, I'm a really wide bodied guy so having massive wheels makes me look a lot better than when I was 180 many years ago. His arms are awesome but then again Ronnies were better. Honestly kuclo has one of my favorite overall bodies, he's going to be a beast
    dude,im wide bodied as well.been told it quiet a few times,often actually.But im not competing for the O,ya know

j Cutler is very boxy looking at times.. his mid sction is horrendous,quiet often looks like he is holding water. I have always noticed that.

yeah Steve kuclo is well put together.
  8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999
    dude,im wide bodied as well.been told it quiet a few times,often actually.But im not competing for the O,ya know

j Cutler is very boxy looking at times.. his mid sction is horrendous,quiet often looks like he is holding water. I have always noticed that.

Thats exactly what I mean man... Just looks so weird!! I'm really picky about what I wear to the gym because I don't like how some gear make me look in the mirror.
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Thats exactly what I mean man... Just looks so weird!! I'm really picky about what I wear to the gym because I don't like how some gear make me look in the mirror.
    showedmy prtnr at work some pics of me and he was like damn man,your body is wide from front view and side profile.I take that as a compliment.You should as well. Some ppl dont have the genes to put on thickness or the time to eat what it takes to build that type of frame.I dig it bro,lol.

as for jay,the guy knows his stuff,dont get me wrong.genetically he is kind of a disaster,lol,in the pro bb'ing world atleast
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

SQUARE

Jay is SQUARE

Midsection

Sorry man,but like I said,terrible MR O
  11. Registered User

Couldn't agree more, plus as the years went on his lats lost size and his obliques got bigger like you said looks like he's holding water just makes it more odd looking, I spend a lot of time getting my lats and shoulders more porportionate to my midsection and getting my quads wider so I have a nicer overall look. Luckily genetically I have massive calves too so I only hit them like once a week
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Couldn't agree more, plus as the years went on his lats lost size and his obliques got bigger like you said looks like he's holding water just makes it more odd looking, I spend a lot of time getting my lats and shoulders more porportionate to my midsection and getting my quads wider so I have a nicer overall look. Luckily genetically I have massive calves too so I only hit them like once a week

first off,i have legs like a woman,no matter how hard i train,genetically they suck.

My overall look is mainly think and bulky,even when i cut.i have more a power lifter physique than a body builder.Dont have that tiny waiist and wide lats,lets say like my younger bro.Who has a damn near perfect BB'ing frame. My arms struggled for a while,got them up to par a while ago..up to 16 sets for tris and as little as 6 sets for bis...basically my thickness throws alot of my physique off as well.actually always makes my arms look small.while there better to me,they still suck,cause they do i think atleast,lol
  13. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad
    So I just saw a add and looks like Jay switched to bpi as a sponsor. Wonder how much he's getting but how does that wok when he has his own line.
    Yeah I heard this as well, & Heath is now part of Muscle Tech... I thought the SuperPro was being discontinued...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  14. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

the part that surprises me is how is bpi able to afford jay, he's gotta be pretty expensive to hire... he's a good business man for sure, where they get the cash?

but I also heard bpi will be helping jay get his own line of supps
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  15. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post

but I also heard bpi will be helping jay get his own line of supps
    this is a disaster in the making!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Jay Cutler is still with Alpha Helix and he discussed his company in Muscular Development why he did not make the name something like "Cutler Nutrition". He said he does not want to be affiliated and use himself as a spokesman for the company. He says he wants to watch it grow independently. Let's see if this is a good business strategy on his part. Ronnie Coleman has his own supplement company called "Ronnie Coleman Signature Series"
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Wow. Left muscle tech? I'm surprised BPI even has the means for that deal. Has to be something against MT.
    Must have been tired of the placebo supps and wanted to change things up! Seems like there are so many people who make a name and then go into creating a supp company. You see alot of that at the Olympia expo too. I got samples from multiple vendors like that, for example Dorian and Chuck Liddel.

I met Kuclo and Phil Heath at my last show. Kuclo was peddling his shirts and Phil was just attending the show. I got to talk to him after the show a bit and he was a really cool guy and gave me advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post

I hate how so many pros have turned into the more mass the better despite physique. For example, the turtle bellies are horrendous. Ripped abs that extend past their chest is just wrong.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  18. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    He didn't resign his contract with MT. That was over a year ago.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Just got the new Flex Magazine. They have new athletes being sponsored by MuscleTech. Phil Heath being the main guy, Branch and Seth Feroce. There are others too but those are the main big boys on the block
  20. Registered User

Seriously?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Jay Cutler video
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-06-2005, 10:33 AM
  2. Jay Cutler is now HUGE!
    By kwyckemynd00 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 05-02-2005, 09:59 PM
  3. Jay Cutler Videos