Will be on the dpol soon

sooperman

sooperman

Awards
Starting the Dpol soon will I need to take a creatine supplement For recovery it's a preworkout by OCP

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Take it as a stand alone is great.Stack it with creatine if you like.Will only benefit you.

Even better stack:
-DPol
-Erase Pro
-Creatine Creapure

There a million stacks you can do.Im using one similar now.Just add Horny Goat Weed by Pro Lab and thats my stack.

Good luck

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Starting the Dpol soon will I need to take a creatine supplement For recovery it's a preworkout by OCP
Dude its an amino acid..There is no recovery,lol....its an all natty supp.

You apparently dont even really know what u r taking or using..Should learn first about supps,which work best together and what to take and when. Instead of just going and buying something. Thats just my opinion

sooperman

sooperman

Awards
Yeah maybe so but I'm on recycle and dpol now is that satisfactory... working on research for the next stack..

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Yeah maybe so but I'm on recycle and dpol now is that satisfactory... working on research for the next stack..
Def so.lol

Yeah i hear ya

This stacking all natty supps is quiet easy to be honest.I just about 2-3 months ago got into supps,i have uaed them through the years,but on and off,nothing crazy.

But i avise investigate,before u buy anything.

You could have and should have stacked the dpol and recycle,dont see why u didnt

sooperman

sooperman

Awards
You know, and you're right you take somebody else's word for stuff in the end up with something that really doesn't work for you...was on Bulasterone, Creatine and a protein sup... The test booster work fairly well p stunk but you know I made some games lost some weight

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
hope this helps ... it's what I'm 2 weeks into along with my staple supps (fish oil, protein, creatine, etc.)

wake - erase x 1, recycle x 2
pre - erase x 1, dpol x 3
bed - erase x 1, recycle x 2

you can go with Erase Pro, but as personal preference I like Erase better

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
hope this helps ... it's what I'm 2 weeks into along with my staple supps (fish oil, protein, creatine, etc.)

wake - erase x 1, recycle x 2
pre - erase x 1, dpol x 3
bed - erase x 1, recycle x 2

you can go with Erase Pro, but as personal preference I like Erase better
Rigthy now for me

-Horny Goat weed 2x one time per day in morning with Erase Pro,ON Multi & Dpol 1x everymorning
-Dpol and ON Multi 1x each after lunch and 1x each at around 9pm
-Creatine Creapure 5gms every day.Time kind of varies with that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
beastmode1981 Supplement Auction 1
C Supplements 4
JPSwole Supplements 8
C Supplements 6
Tagger Supplements 0