Eviscerate and Eviscerate Smolder for TARGETTED fat loss?

SuppBro

Awards
I am seeing lots of mixed answers while searching on if it burns fat to begin with let alone much testimonial that it burns fat where applied.

Can anybody more familiar with it claim for it for regular and Smolder? And is the skin tightening for Smolder legit, is it short or long term?

edit:

I am lean, I am looking for spot reduction and nothing more.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The product (through various brands...long story) has been around for over 3 years. There is a TON of feedback on it. Both formulas are extremely effective, with the SMOLDER slightly less-so, but more bearable for those who can't take the original.

The skin-tightening additions to SMOLDER keep pace with the fat loss, but if you were previously quite obese and have extra loose skin then it won't perform miracles.

SuppBro

Awards
I don't have excessive skin and I never was fat, simply just want to reduce a few select spots. So I take it the smolder is perfect if it tightens on pace with the fat loss in that case.

What was the original brand behind Eviscerate, and is the one on Nutra Planet legit out of the bunch?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I originally released Eviscerate under RPN, then they were under Genomyx, and now Southland.

Mikey84

Mikey84

Awards
I can attest to dsade's formulas of both smolder and the regular and they BOTH are effective.

Dsade any news on the burn free formula? Last I read you were coming out with some beta testers.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Burn free should be ready for testing in about 6 weeks!