Musclepharm zma max usage

johnathan1995

johnathan1995

Awards
Hey guys,1st time that I bought a supplement that isn't just that regular whey and creatine.its this supplement called zma max cos I have trouble sleeping all this time.i read that it must be taken daily but what if I only take it on days when I cannot get enough sleep like on days when I have to wake up early so I need to be asleep early.around 3 to 4 days a week.is that fine.and I know that I will have to avoid taking in calcium before taking the capsule but how long before?please help guys.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Hey guys,1st time that I bought a supplement that isn't just that regular whey and creatine.its this supplement called zma max cos I have trouble sleeping all this time.i read that it must be taken daily but what if I only take it on days when I cannot get enough sleep like on days when I have to wake up early so I need to be asleep early.around 3 to 4 days a week.is that fine.and I know that I will have to avoid taking in calcium before taking the capsule but how long before?please help guys.
Imo i would take calcium atleast 2-3 hrs away from it.But since u take zma before bed ,why dont u just take your calcium early in the day or mid day to avoid this conflict. Its actually common sense & if used this is something that doesnt really need discussion. ZMA is also said to supposbaly help boost up testosterone through the night.Google for more details.

Gaba is also something to look into.A gentleman named Dewey on here swears by it and hes a very reliable person to listen to.

HGH by Appnut is used to help sleep plus has other benefits and hear its a good product.Its one product I am looking to try very soon,but atleast 2 bottles is necessary. Found it dor about $33.00 a bottle,while thats a good price for what i have seen.

Also AI makes a 3Z,i like it and have used.Helps you sleep nice

johnathan1995

johnathan1995

Awards
Imo i would take calcium atleast 2-3 hrs away from it.But since u take zma before bed ,why dont u just take your calcium early in the day or mid day to avoid this conflict. Its actually common sense & if used this is something that doesnt really need discussion. ZMA is also said to supposbaly help boost up testosterone through the night.Google for more details.

Gaba is also something to look into.A gentleman named Dewey on here swears by it and hes a very reliable person to listen to.

HGH by Appnut is used to help sleep plus has other benefits and hear its a good product.Its one product I am looking to try very soon,but atleast 2 bottles is necessary. Found it dor about $33.00 a bottle,while thats a good price for what i have seen.

Also AI makes a 3Z,i like it and have used.Helps you sleep nice
Yes.i do know that testosterone boosting is one of its components.but my main question here is will it be fine for me to take it only a few days in a week because I know it's advised to take it everyday.which means I will take it on days where I need to wake up early the next day so I'l need it to be asleep fast.which means its like 3 to 4 days a week because other than that I usually find no trouble having enough sleep because I can sleep until whatever time I want to the next day.therefore,will it still work the same?

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Yes.i do know that testosterone boosting is one of its components.but my main question here is will it be fine for me to take it only a few days in a week because I know it's advised to take it everyday.which means I will take it on days where I need to wake up early the next day so I'l need it to be asleep fast.which means its like 3 to 4 days a week because other than that I usually find no trouble having enough sleep because I can sleep until whatever time I want to the next day.therefore,will it still work the same?
Ok i see.Well i would think taking it every day would be affective at best,let your body absorb it and just make every night a good night sleep.Things need n be taken consistantly to get max benefits.If your looking to just sleep on certain nights idk how effective it can be just taking it randomly a few days of the week. If tjats the case go get a script of Ambien, that will help ya sleep perfect.If u only need it 3-4 nights a week.

Like I said,i hear Gaba is good like that..you will get plenty of good replies here though.

johnathan1995

johnathan1995

Awards
Ok i see.Well i would think taking it every day would be affective at best,let your body absorb it and just make every night a good night sleep.Things need n be taken consistantly to get max benefits.If your looking to just sleep on certain nights idk how effective it can be just taking it randomly a few days of the week. If tjats the case go get a script of Ambien, that will help ya sleep perfect.If u only need it 3-4 nights a week.

Like I said,i hear Gaba is good like that..you will get plenty of good replies here though.
Thanks for the help.i will definitely look up to the products you mentioned especially gaba.heard pretty good reviews on that one.thanks :)