The New OxyELITE Pro...?

U

Uziel

Awards
What did you think guys!

Serving Size 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container 90

Proprietary Blend 189.50 mg

Bauhinia Purpurea L. (Leaf and Pod) Extract Norcoclaurine HCl (Norcoline)
Hemerocallis Fulva (Flower) Heat Concentrated Extract Citrus Aurantium (Standardized for 50% Alkaloids)
34-Dihydroxycinnamic Acid Yohimbe (Pausinystalia Johimbe) (Bark) Extract (AlphaShred)
Zanthoxylum Schinifolium (Stems and leaves) Aqueous Extract
Caffeine 100.00 mg

Attachments

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
What did you think guys!

Serving Size 1 Capsule

Hemerocallis Fulva (Flower) Heat Concentrated Extract Citrus Aurantium (Standardized for 50% Alkaloids)
34-Dihydroxycinnamic Acid Yohimbe (Pausinystalia Johimbe) (Bark) Extract (AlphaShred)
Caffeine 100.00 mg
Nothing overwhelming for me here. I think DMAA was the real star of the original formula and it's hard to rework a product that was so dependent on one ingredient. That being said, I have used the original OEP in the past and would be willing to try this one just to see what it's all about.

U

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What did you think guys!

Serving Size 1 Capsule

Caffeine 100.00 mg
There is not a new formula on the market.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing overwhelming for me here. I think DMAA was the real star of the original formula and it's hard to rework a product that was so dependent on one ingredient. That being said, I have used the original OEP in the past and would be willing to try this one just to see what it's all about.
DMAA was (is) not the "real star". Otherwise, one could get the same results from straight DMAA powder/capsules that others get (got) from OxyELITE Pro. But we know this is not the case.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
DMAA was (is) not the "real star". Otherwise, one could get the same results from straight DMAA powder/capsules that others get (got) from OxyELITE Pro. But we know this is not the case.
First off, strong month-old quote here.

Second, it is my opinion that DMAA is the start of the original OEP formula (besides the obvious caffeine that every other similar product has). As for the second piece, I have used bulk DMAA caps along with bulk caffeine caps and had similar response. I know that everybody is different, but that's my experience and my opinion. I never stated anything was fact. I expressed my opinion as someone that has used OEP in the past.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Second, it is my opinion that DMAA is the start of the original OEP formula (besides the obvious caffeine that every other similar product has). As for the second piece, I have used bulk DMAA caps along with bulk caffeine caps and had similar response. I know that everybody is different, but that's my experience and my opinion. I never stated anything was fact. I expressed my opinion as someone that has used OEP in the past.
I merely expressed a counter-opinion that DMAA (was) is not the "real star" of OxyELITE Pro.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

First off, strong rebuttal not needed here.

Your opinion on who the star is is inconsequential when considering the pathway and MOA by which it produces its results. Your response is anecdotal and is irrelevant and, again, inconsequential, when considering the aforementioned.

Those are the facts and not an opinion.

BTW - many many bottles under my belt. You don't get the same physiological response and results with simply DMMA and caffeine. You basically produced an E/C stack (substituting the beta-receptor agonist ephedrine with DMAA). You are greatly minimizing the benefits of the other actives.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
First off, strong rebuttal not needed here.

Your opinion on who the star is is inconsequential when considering the pathway and MOA by which it produces its results. Your response is anecdotal and is irrelevant and, again, inconsequential, when considering the aforementioned.

Those are the facts and not an opinion.

BTW - many many bottles under my belt. You don't get the same physiological response and results with simply DMMA and caffeine. You basically produced an E/C stack (substituting the beta-receptor agonist ephedrine with DMAA). You are greatly minimizing the benefits of the other actives.
I wasn't looking to rustle anybody's jimmie's here. I expressed my opinion on the subject and always used the words my opinion or my experience so as not to misrepresent any of my ideas or experiences as facts. At the end of the day I am just a consumer as well having bought my share of OEP as I stated and as I also stated I would be willing to try a new version.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I simply reitterated what Strategic had stated.

My apologies if I was rude or offensive when doing so.

No harm no foul.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I simply reitterated what Strategic had stated.

My apologies if I was rude or offensive when doing so.

No harm no foul.
No worries at all. That's what I love about this forum. People can express their opinions and even disagree but it doesn't turn into the high school drama you see on other forums...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So with the removal of 1,3 Jack3d will change too?
Thought USP was fighting this...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So with the removal of 1,3 Jack3d will change too?
Thought USP was fighting this...
Jack3d is still being sold. Jack3d Micro is available without DMAA, as you know.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
sounds like he's only talking about the "feeling" being the same...

Believe me, OEP is one great unique product, stacked with alpha t2, the effects are unmatched, literally ridiculous how fast i burned fat. Thank goodness i was on cycle cause it worked better then clen and t3 stacks and MUCH better then ECA stacks I've run in the past and I'm sure i would have been losing major muscle otherwise.

I can't stand the "haters" and folks who want to pin poor practices and the results on the supplements alone forcing stuff that works of the market.

U

Uziel

Awards
Another "New" Formula??

90 Capsules
Serving Size1Capsule
Servings Per Container90
Amount Per Serving

Proprietary Blend 140mg
Bauhinia Purpurea L. (Leaf And Pod) Extract, Aegeline, Norcoclaurine HCl, Hemerocallis Fulva (Flower) Heat Concentrated Extract, Yohimbe (Pausinystalia Johimbe) (Bark) Extract (AlphaShred™)
Caffeine 135mg

Attachments

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another "New" Formula??

90 Capsules
Serving Size1Capsule
Servings Per Container90
Amount Per Serving

Proprietary Blend 140mg
Bauhinia Purpurea L. (Leaf And Pod) Extract, Aegeline, Norcoclaurine HCl, Hemerocallis Fulva (Flower) Heat Concentrated Extract, Yohimbe (Pausinystalia Johimbe) (Bark) Extract (AlphaShred™)
Caffeine 135mg
I noticed this too except the one i saw said 100mgs of caffeine. Glad someone brought this up, any insight USP?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm down to try it usp has my support. Good stuff so far

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
U

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Caffeine is the star.....duh

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
DMAA is replaced by higenamine, and with more caffeine, that's it.
Nice user name.

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
-Mobile Device Posting.

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
No insider deal? Would have picked it up for sure. Hopefully there will be some deals around in the near future

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any write up avail? I looked up the two unknowns on pubmed and found some good stuff.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The user should not notice any major differences between the products. Think of it like this; A red sports car versus a blue sports car - either way, the performance is incredible and undeniable!

I've personally used both formula's and I honestly do not 'feel' a difference.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get the **** outta here.

You keep spamming blogs of supp companies and ****. You are only here to spam obviously.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really solid formulas. Thumbs up!

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
What do you mean that's it?? Lol I love it how everyone thinks they know what they're talking about. USP Labs is a solid company.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thank you for your compliment.
I focus on DMAA and dmaa replacement.
So i choose it.
I like how "nutrition" is misspelled in your sig. Very reputable.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are they available now if so I didn't place my order yet which one should I get strategic considering I tried the original
They're both available to the public, but Nutraplanet only has the old formula for now.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
They're both available to the public, but Nutraplanet only has the old formula for now.
Darn ;)

I love the old formula, it stacks perfectly with AT2... I'm worried the new formula may start having too many redundancies to be stacked.....?

Sent from my Toaster using Am.com

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you mean that's it?? Lol I love it how everyone thinks they know what they're talking about. USP Labs is a solid company.
Well said! Thank you for your support! I had exactly the same thought on my mind after I read that post. A company works hard to test different formula options and different compound combinations, until it finds a matrix that works. Then this entire effort is dismissed instantly in a rather casual, unsubstantiated comment. That's the flipside of freedom of speech, I guess.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Darn ;)

I love the old formula, it stacks perfectly with AT2... I'm worried the new formula may start having too many redundancies to be stacked.....?

Sent from my Toaster using Am.com
Not sure I understand what you mean. Could you elaborate some more? Thank you!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are they available now if so I didn't place my order yet which one should I get strategic considering I tried the original
They are both equally effective. If you tried the original and liked it, you could use it again. Or try the new formula for equally comparable results. Whichever you decide to buy next will not disappoint. I am truly excited about the direction OxyELITE Pro has taken. Thank you for your support!

K

kateean2

Awards
sounds like he's only talking about the "feeling" being the same...

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The old one was superior for energy, the new one is superior for fat loss.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll try the new one that I've been realizing I've been getting crazy mood swings on the other one

When will it be available at the planet

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established