gotu kola is awesome

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
i just wanted to post on here to tell everyone about a new supplement that i have tried and love. it is gotu kola. i take 250 mgs at night before i go to bed and wake up the next morning feeling more alive and much sharper with more energy. i have also been feeling a little down this fall and it has helped alleviate that as well. it also helps me in the gym tremendously because i can concentrate better where as lately i was having serious problems getting motivated for the gym. on top of all this it seems to help my complexion(spelling). the only reason i posted this is because i really feel that this is a GREAT sup! i hope this can help someone.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like it is worth a try. How much does it cost?

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
gotu kola claims

• Helps prevent Varicose Veins/Hemorrhoids
  • Helps heal Scars/Burns/Wounds
  • Reduces Skin Inflammation and Skin Wrinkles (smoother skin)
  • Cellulite reduction
  • Increases Energy levels
  • Improves Memory and Circulation
  • Promotes restful Sleep

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
A Gotu Kola, Horse Chesnut and Grapeseed Extract combo is about the only thing avaliable that can cure Varicose veins.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
it is cheap and i also forgot to say that it seems to stimulate my appetite and helps me get really restfull sleep. if you take more than 250 mgs your experience with it might not be so pleasant though. i took one brand that had like 450 mgs per capsule and that seemed to make me very anxious and tired at the same time. thats a pretty shitty combo. one of the side effects that i have noticed though is dry eyes which is one of the reasons i take it at night.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Beau Supplements 4
drseuss6969 Nootropics 7
Supplements 1