USPLabs: Compound 20 or Prime? Which contains better results?

D

DeCooper

Awards
Hey everyone, my name is Devin. I bought both Compound 20 and Prime. I'm selling one, due to me being 15 and not being able to handle both. I want to know which has the best results, because I want to keep the better Supplement. Inform me on this please, and don't bother telling me I'm too young for these Supplements, I already understand that. Lol.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
your 15 neither is necessary..Should have taken that money and bought food

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
i didnt even know what a protein shake was at 15 lol well ive never tried prime nor do i want to but compound 20 aint bad but isnt worth the money imo.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Im not sure what the ramifications will be, nor do i know if you will you obtain any results, but i've had some great results with PRIME. I've added quite a bit of lean mass this year alone utilizing it. It is non-hormonal so you may have that in your favor. But I don't condone the use of either supplement bc you are so young. It's hard saying how your body will react to such a supplement being so young Devin. Like others have said, I'd return both (even though i personally am a USP supporter) and perhaps buy protein and some quality food instead.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey everyone, my name is Devin. I bought both Compound 20 and Prime. I'm selling one, due to me being 15 and not being able to handle both. I want to know which has the best results, because I want to keep the better Supplement. Inform me on this please, and don't bother telling me I'm too young for these Supplements, I already understand that. Lol.
That is comparing apples to oranges. But you are 15, 5'11'' and 156 pounds. Sell both. Buy protein. Keep lifting.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
At 15 years old, you don't need either one of those. Your body is a;ready in the perfect position to make the most of food and exercise stimulus. Just eat, lift and grow!

D

DeCooper

Awards
Thanks for all the help guys! I'll finish up this bottle, and ditch it. I will be taking Protein, BCAAs, Monohydrate Creatine, and Fish Oils. All of which are recommended to me from a Body Builder. :) All the help was great, thanks a lot!

C

Callejul

Awards
Don't forget to deadlift..... I never added mass until I started to deadlift!!!

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the help guys! I'll finish up this bottle, and ditch it. I will be taking Protein, BCAAs, Monohydrate Creatine, and Fish Oils. All of which are recommended to me from a Body Builder. :) All the help was great, thanks a lot!
You shouldn't listen to the "bodybuilder." Eat and grow....and take your girl (or girls) out on a date with the saved money.

David
Team APPNUT

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Don't forget to deadlift..... I never added mass until I started to deadlift!!!
Dont forget to add MAKE SURE YOUR FORM IS PERFECT....

I deadlifted for yrs and have lifted fairly heavy at times up to 450...never a prob..one day,lose form a slight bit and at 275lbs... blew my back out.Very painful.

Out of work for 4 weeks and out of gym for 5 :'( i was not to happy.

Form is key when deadlifting KEY!

J

John33

Awards
Hey everyone, my name is Devin. I bought both Compound 20 and Prime. I'm selling one, due to me being 15...
Sell both. If you are 15, you do not need any supplements, especially the ones that mess around with your hormones.