animal pack - joint problems???

dino dan

dino dan

Awards
just wondering if anybody knows anything about animal pack, i'm taking it right now 1 pack a day it's a great multi vitamin what i'm wondering is if there is anything in it that causes joints to hurt or become sore my elbow's feel really sore and the last time i was taking this supplement the same problem happened my elbow joints got really sore . it's messing with my work out routine any help would be much appreciated..

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
just wondering if anybody knows anything about animal pack, i'm taking it right now 1 pack a day it's a great multi vitamin what i'm wondering is if there is anything in it that causes joints to hurt or become sore my elbow's feel really sore and the last time i was taking this supplement the same problem happened my elbow joints got really sore . it's messing with my work out routine any help would be much appreciated..
It's a horrible multi and it can't hold a candle to Orange Triad...I like Orange Triad since it has a Joint complex in it too...look into it perhaps?

If your Joints still hurt try Cissus-XT, does wonders for my shoulders and elbows.

dino dan

dino dan

Awards
??? why would you say that about animal pack just wondering i know theres alot of stuff in it thats what attracted me to the pills along with the list of aminos lol is there somthing in it that could mess with my joints or what???

Callejul

Awards
??? why would you say that about animal pack just wondering i know theres alot of stuff in it thats what attracted me to the pills along with the list of aminos lol is there somthing in it that could mess with my joints or what???
I don't know if it messes with joints........ but I do know it is a very poorly formulated product. Buy orange triad or othro core

dino dan

dino dan

Awards
thanks callejul im going to go with the orange triad, all i know is i took animal pack about 3 months ago and the elbow/ joint problem happened wasn't sure if it was that or the animal stack that i was taking also at the time. after animal pack and animal stack was gone i started on sans fuel injection creatine and the pain went away i did one more animal stack (still no pain) now im on halotest 25 and supplementing animal pack ,glutamine 1000 mg tabs & twinlab 100% whey protein fuel and now the pain has come back so im thinking it's the animal pack vitamins sounds crazy to me but what else could it be ??? if anyone else has any info please help... ????

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I use animal pak supplement almost everyday. I don't have any noticeable joint issues.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try to stay away from synthetic vitamins in my opinion...also yea try cissus xt if ur joints continue to bother u