AndroBulk Questions

Havs17

Awards
Hey guys, so I'm new to this site and relatively green when it comes to lifting in general. I'm 6'1, 185lbs athlete build, 27 yo. I'm a hockey player and my cardio is through the roof (skating 3-4 a week, cycling 3-4 times a week, running 3-4 times a week and mt biking 2 times a week).

I've been trying to put on some size and definition and my friend told me that I should look at using AndroBulk. I've watched him transform and he looks great now! So my questions and concerns are these....

1. Acne? Am I going to set myself up for some bad acne on the face with this? I heard it isn't supposed to cause this side effect.

2. Liver function and post cycle therapy? What do I do here? I haven't got a clue...

Any insight on this would be great guys, again... I'm new to this whole scene so if you can treat me like you're talking to a child, it'd be appreciated haha

thanks, have

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Acne is possible with any hormone but with AndroBulk it shouldn't be an issue, as far as liver support or any on cycle support aids they are not needed since AndroBulk and the rest of the AndroSeries is very much side free. I suggest you read up a little more about the product here and research into proper PCT's (Post Cycle Therapy) we recommend our TRS (Testosterone Recovery Stack). Also it is recommended that you run AndroBulk for 8 weeks, if you have anymore questions feel free to ask or shoot me a PM. When you are ready to purchase again shoot me a PM and I'll give you a discount bud.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you want to add size and definition? hard to do. I would pick Andromass + AndroHard stack for your specific goals. you will get more cut but add some pounds as well.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
This whole ANDRO series of supps,are they PH's??

Havs17

Awards
you want to add size and definition? hard to do. I would pick Andromass + AndroHard stack for your specific goals. you will get more cut but add some pounds as well.
Thanks man. Do you think this is the better choice for me? Looking to add some size and muscle definition. That's really my goal. I just don't want to get to crazy with supplements and such, but I do want to put on more size then I have been able to with just taking protein. Again... acne is an issue for me since I'm face to face with clients a LOT, so I really don't want to put myself on anything that is going to leave me with a wrecked face haha.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Want bulk and mass will trade for special favors=)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
acne shouldnt be an issue. mine actually went away while taking it. I also use a microbrush (electronic) and wash twice a day + day/night cream + exfoliation to keep my face clear. diet also plays a key in acne

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
acne shouldnt be an issue. mine actually went away while taking it. I also use a microbrush (electronic) and wash twice a day + day/night cream + exfoliation to keep my face clear. diet also plays a key in acne

Good point, and very often overlooked.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Possibly a better balanced hormone panel...not sure really but interesting.
Could be. Honestly AndroMass v2 was the only product where I had a rise in acne, but It might have been coincidence, because it cleared just as fast as it came.

xhrr

Awards
I know 1 DHEA usually kills peoples libido on cycle but how is 4 DHEA and its effect on libido on cycle for most users? Also considering running Bulk in the near future.

Dru32

Awards
Running mass and hard right now and haven't noticed a drop in libido. Might even have a slight increase which is bad for my wife

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
Running mass and hard right now and haven't noticed a drop in libido. Might even have a slight increase which is bad for my wife
Other than libido, how is the stack working? Been thinking about the same stack.

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
Question for the Reps - where does the AndroEnhance fit in with the Andro group of products?

The labels all look pretty similar.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know 1 DHEA usually kills peoples libido on cycle but how is 4 DHEA and its effect on libido on cycle for most users? Also considering running Bulk in the near future.
4dhea is commonly used as libido support on harsher cycles. It should provide a benefit.

Question for the Reps - where does the AndroEnhance fit in with the Andro group of products?

The labels all look pretty similar.
It isn't a defined goal like the other products. It is meant to add an anabolic punch to any AndroSeries cycle.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4-DHEA is a true test base in other words expect a libido boost especially with the addition of AH