Best Anabolic Supplements

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User

My girlfriends brother is a seal i can ask him what they ate during hell week. He is one bad A mother too. However he is the nicest most gentle-hearted people you have ever met. Great guy...I need to call him.
    Dick

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dickwootton
    My girlfriends brother is a seal i can ask him what they ate during hell week. He is one bad A mother too. However he is the nicest most gentle-hearted people you have ever met. Great guy...I need to call him.
    Dick
    lol, Im sorry, I read that fast and thought you said that you needed to call him dick.

Im interested as well in knowing what they ate during that week. Bet it was horrible.
  3. board observer

Quote Originally Posted by jjjd
    amphetamines have been used long after WWII fwiw. they are still used in the military. and hopefully always will be. when being alert means LIVING, it's a no brainer
    I remember a thing on the news a while ago about them using some sort of amphetamines to help with sleep deprivation. Of course they tried to make a big deal about it at first, but then they interviewed the troops. They all said it's ten times better to be fighting along side someone on amphetamines than someone halucinating from sleep deprivation or shaking uncontrollably from caffeine.

I also saw a different story about some drugs they prescribed troops that would make them immune to certain biological or chemical weapons. I don't know the name of the drug but apparently excessive aggression was a common side effect and their wives all knew to make themselves scarse on Tuesdays(when all the troops were given their weekly dose). They called them Psycho Tuesdays. Kinda funny, kinda scary...
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best anabolic supplements during PCT
    By AtomicFox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 08:50 AM
  2. Best anabolic for women
    By FrTimothy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-21-2004, 02:15 PM
  3. The best energy supplement