Tylenol PM help?

AmazingAJ

Awards
Im going to try it tonight. The bottle says to take 2 caps. Would 1 be enough for starters? Also will it cause any sexual side effects?

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Im going to try it tonight. The bottle says to take 2 caps. Would 1 be enough for starters? Also will it cause any sexual side effects?
Never thought I would be answering this kind of question, but here goes. I always recommend starting with a low dose of anything and going from there. You don't want to take more of this than you have to.

May I ask why you are taking Tylenol PM? Do you gave pain/inflammation or just trouble sleeping?

There should not be any sexual sides other than being too tired to have sex...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Dufuq did I just read?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Nope but we are here to help lol

AmazingAJ

Awards
Lol thanks guys. I have trouble staying asleep. I wake up an night binge. Tried melatonin and3z but it only wrks sonetimes and is expensive. Doctor recommended TPM

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
that was my mothers answer to everything sleep related when I was younger and living at home "take some tylenol PM" LMFAO :D. Stuff does work if you are alternating between sleep aids/sleeping pills to mix it up, and you can find the sleep aid separate from the tylenol if you want to avoid tylenol. but for some reason, at least for me, tylenol does help with sleep. probably because I always have a headache. the sleep aid in tylenol PM is diphenhydramine HCI. I have some of those tabs here, and regular tylenol....both separate.