Alpha T2, Erase, and DAA stack

fergmantn

Awards
All,

Thanks for all the great information that everyone has already shared on this site.

I'm new to the supplement arena and somewhat new to the "body-building" arena. I am 43, 6'4" and 190 currently. I've played basketball all my life and never lifted weights seriously until a few years ago when I was traveling a lot for work and had nothing better to do. Also, my definition of lifting weight seriously is 3-4 times a week where I usually do chest, shoulders and some legs on two of the those days and arms, back and abs on the other days. Currently I play either raquetball or basketball 3-4 times a week as well for my cardio. I don't have the best diet but certainly not the worst one either.

Overall, I think I'm in pretty good shape and hovering around 12% body fat. I'm not looking to enter any competitions or be Mr. Universe but I do want to show off what I do have. Last but not least, in a few weeks, I'll be going on a cruise and I'd love to have a hint of a visible six pack. As I tell my wife, I have a six pack, it's just covered with the koozie (can hugger for those of you unfamiliar with the term koozie).

So, to try to sum up, I have a little bit of stubborn fat left on my belly that I'd like to trim as quickly as possible and am looking for some supplemental help. Everything I've read on here has given me "paralysis by analysis" and I'm a little stuck. I'm currently taking Alpha T2 and was thinking about adding Erase and a DAA. Do you guys think this will help, hurt, or neither?

Thanks again for all the information you guys have posted in the past.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
I've done this stack and(with a good diet and a strict workout schedule) helped drop a good 15 or so pounds over two months when I got serious about the diet and cardio portion while my deadlifts and squat strength went way up (i was doing very heavy 7x3 at the time)

desidude

Awards
Sounds like a winning stack to me. I'm currently running a similar stack - Erase Pro (with one additional cap of regular Erase), D-Pol (DAA), and Alphamine. I've used Alpha-T2 before. Pretty solid, but in a little less than a week on Alphamine, I have to say that I enjoy it more.

I've always stuck to moderate carbs, but I've been on a cyclical keto diet for the past few days. It's the first time I've ever tried CKD, but I feel fine so far. Alphamine has kept my energy levels high while doing cardio in this carb depleted state. I'll have to see how I feel on a lifting day. If you're up for that, or carb cycling in general, you may see even better results.

fergmantn

Awards
Thanks guys! I forgot to mention that I have hypothyroidism and am on medication for it. I was really interested in the Alphamine but the warning states right on it, as do many other supplements, to consult a physician prior to taking it if you have a thyroid issue. So, I'm trying to steer clear of the supplements with obvious warnings because I can't get an appointment to see my endocrinologist before my cruise. Once things settle down from that, I'll probably go visit him so I can get some professional advice and get my levels checked as well.

Thanks again!

desidude

Awards
Thanks guys! I forgot to mention that I have hypothyroidism and am on medication for it. I was really interested in the Alphamine but the warning states right on it, as do many other supplements, to consult a physician prior to taking it if you have a thyroid issue. So, I'm trying to steer clear of the supplements with obvious warnings because I can't get an appointment to see my endocrinologist before my cruise. Once things settle down from that, I'll probably go visit him so I can get some professional advice and get my levels checked as well.

Thanks again!
Yep, always best get professional advice. Just FYI, I'm pretty sure AT2 is thyroidal in nature, too.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
I highly recommend dpol, any DAA I've tried is pretty similar but my muscles feel full all day

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I highly recommend dpol, any DAA I've tried is pretty similar but my muscles feel full all day
That would be the Nitrates :-D

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Thanks again!
The AT2 has 3,3-diiodo-l-thyronine and is going to modulate the thyroid. You might want to give him a call and ask about it if you can't get an appointment. It may actually help your issue, but it doesn't hurt to ask.