SNS Bulbine dosing/stacking suggestions?

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Thinkng about trying SNS Bulbine, but need some help with the dosing. I am currently 5'10, 165 lbs, and bf is around 10-12%. My weight is lower than my usual range of 170-175lbs as I am just coming off a cut. Will 1 cap per day be sufficient for me to feel its effects or do I need 2, when would be the best time of day to take it (ie first thing in the AM or before bed in the evening), and with or without food?

Additionally I know that bulbine increases test and lowers estrogen at the same time, so if running one cap per day, would I need any anti-e's, or should I be fine without them? If needed I would be using PES Erase for this.

As for stacking, my staples are the usual vitamins, protein powder, creapure, fish oil, milk thistle, NAC, 5-htp, ZMA, Microlactin, & agmatine. I also have on hand the following: HGW 40% Icariin and 2 bottles of PES Erase. I'll be picking up a few bottles of PES AnaBeta when I grab the SNS Bulbine as well was wondering if bulbine can be stacked with Erase, AnaBeta, and or HGW 40%?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Do 1 cap a day at any time of day. I took mine pre-bed with food, but that's just me. Bulbine can be stacked with any and all of the above, but some users may want to use bulbine solo to gauge the effects. Let us know how it goes!

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Thanks cooper. If one cap a day is all I need then for the first 30 days, I will run Bulbine solo to gauge its effects and I'll have some Erase on hand incase it is needed. I'll probably start throwing in some AnaBeta and HGW 40% after that and see how the last 30 days feel with the added supps assuming theres no conflict. I don't see much info on this product as it seems to fly under the radar so I thought I would give this a go.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
That sounds good man. Keep in mind that bulbine also reduces estrogen a bit as per the rat study, so an AI shouldn't be needed. But yeah, for someone at your bodyweight, a 2 month supply of patented Prolensis is a killer deal at the prices that it can be had for.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I was thinking the same thing regarding the value of SNS Bulbine for someone at my current bodyweight. I'll be picking up 2 bottles just incase I feel like playing around with dosages though. If it works out well, I should have enough to get 2 seperate runs out of it. I am looking forward to trying this and seeing what it can do for me. Assuming it goes well I am looking forward to stacking it with PES AnaBeta and HGW 40%. It should make for an interesting stack. Not many reviews or info on this product so you help is much appreciated. I'll try to post a review once I get feel for the product on its own and thanks again for the help!

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just don't go crazy with playing around as the results are demonstrated as a curve on a graph. Meaning that more can be less. I would listen to Coop on this.

Reactions: hsk

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I read up on that too which is why I wanted to double check on the proper dosgae for someone my size. I think the most I would ever do is 2 caps per day but based on the graphs I saw as well as studies I read, I am thinking my optimal dosage should be somewhere between 1-2 caps daily. For the first 30 days I'll keep it at 1 cap daily. If I don't feel much at that point, I was thinking about possibly trying EOD (2-1-2-1-2-1) dosing of two caps or possibly every 3rd day (2-1-1-2-1-1). I am pretty sure 1 cap should do it though.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's tough to break the habit of "more is better." Especially when you are used to double dosing test boosters and other such products. The beauty of bulbine is that less = more, and for the price you pay compared to the effects... fantastic.

Reactions: hsk
Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bulbine and daa together was a really good stack

hsk

Awards
  • Established
It's tough to break the habit of "more is better." Especially when you are used to double dosing test boosters and other such products. The beauty of bulbine is that less = more, and for the price you pay compared to the effects... fantastic.
I agree. These past few years I have been slowly transitioning into the less is more way of supplementing. I try to find a balance where I use supps in a way that allows me to get the most from them while using as little as possible. However if its something new I have never tried i will play with dosages to guage its full potential effects, which includes megadosing. So far the only supps I respond better to while mega dosing are HGW 40%, agmatine, and Anabeta. Everything else I have done has allowed me to reap the benefits while using less or minimal dosages. Overall I feel it is better for the body as it means less things to process, and easier on the wallet. The "less is more" is one of the main reasons I want to try SNS Bulbine along with the versatility of the product since it is not a proprietary blend. I am really looking forward to seeing what it can do.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Btw, wanted to ask if 1 cap per day of SNS Bulbine for someone my size would be enough to aggravate hairloss. Since there aren't many reviews on prolensis products it was hard for me to find info on this. Any info on this would be great too.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Btw, wanted to ask if 1 cap per day of SNS Bulbine for someone my size would be enough to aggravate hairloss. Since there aren't many reviews on prolensis products it was hard for me to find info on this. Any info on this would be great too.
Pretty tough to tell since that would depend on your natural DHT levels and genetic factors

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
There's no difinitive way to answer that. Its going to depend on genetic predisposition and activity of 5ar.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Ok, guess I'll find out soon enough. I ran fadogia last year along with some Divanex and that made me start shedding like crazy...lol. Just wanted to get an idead of what I should expect. I might pick up some Toco-8 so that I can minimze any potential collateral damage.

underthesun

Awards
I ran bulbine at 200lbs and found one in the am one before bed was what worked best for me. At your weight I would guess to try 3 split over two days, but yeah be prepared to experiment. I wouldn't use erase either. I found my estrogen to be low enough with bulbine alone. In fact, I wouldn't do anything else hormonal concurrently with bulbine. Save that for the next cycle. Continue to use the protein, creatine, usual staples.

Well, now that I think about it, my libido went to zero on bulbine, so maybe the HGW would help in that regards. HGW has never worked for me. It seems like these might not conflict, I haven't been able to find much info about how bulbine works, anyone have any links?

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I ran bulbine at 200lbs and found one in the am one before bed was what worked best for me. At your weight I would guess to try 3 split over two days, but yeah be prepared to experiment. I wouldn't use erase either. I found my estrogen to be low enough with bulbine alone. In fact, I wouldn't do anything else hormonal concurrently with bulbine. Save that for the next cycle. Continue to use the protein, creatine, usual staples.

Well, now that I think about it, my libido went to zero on bulbine, so maybe the HGW would help in that regards. HGW has never worked for me. It seems like these might not conflict, I haven't been able to find much info about how bulbine works, anyone have any links?
Thanks for sharing your experience. Do you think it is possible that your libido was low do to running to high a dose? I have read a few reviews that bascially indicate this is one of those supplements where more is not better.

I will definitely experiment and see what works best. I'll be keeping the dosage at 1 cap per day for the first 30 days just to see if I can feel its effects. At that point I'll decide whether to play around with 3 caps split over 2 days or possibly 4 caps split over 3 days.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
I'm excited to try Bulbine in the context of a somewhat promiscuous undergrad. :D

I plan on dosing 1-2 caps per day as recommended by Coop.

boogyman

Awards
Would Bulbine be a good thing to stack with DAA, Anabeta and an AI during a post cycle?

hsk

Awards
  • Established
From what I am reading and from what reps are saying, it apears there is some mild estrogen control built into the product naturally so it will simulatneously increase your natty test levels while lowering your estrogen levels a bit. That is one of the reasons why some people feel there libido tank if they take too much. You might want to leave out the AI initially and then add one in slowly if you feel its not enough. I'll be doing the same thing as I will have some Erase on incase I need to add it in slowly. I'm about to start Bulbine myself soon 4 weeks solo, and then add in some AnaBeta and/or HGW 40% Icariin. Good luck with your run. It sounds like it should be a fun stack.

underthesun

Awards
Thanks for sharing your experience. Do you think it is possible that your libido was low do to running to high a dose? I have read a few reviews that bascially indicate this is one of those supplements where more is not better.

I will definitely experiment and see what works best. I'll be keeping the dosage at 1 cap per day for the first 30 days just to see if I can feel its effects. At that point I'll decide whether to play around with 3 caps split over 2 days or possibly 4 caps split over 3 days.
No, I don't think my libido was low due to running too high a dose. It felt like low libido due to low estrogen. My test was definitely way up. Clear thinking and my strength went up 15% over two bottles.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Wow, pretty good results. I am looking forward to this now.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
w00t