Natty booster cycle # 3 : Endosurge + T blast

caz1238

Awards
NLA performance : T Blast
BPS : Endosurge

im going to run these two at the same time for an 8 week period. During this time i hope to increase my LBM while decreasing fat and increasing strength

Im estimating i can add around 5-8lbs
im 6'1 - 204lbs

i thought id post on here and ask a few questions

Is it safe to run these two without an estrogen blocker? Ive read that DAA and Nettle root extracts increase circulating testosterone aswell as estradiol

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Your stack is fine, but yes, an AI would increase your "gains." Funny note, NLA performance actually makes some solid products but every single label is in violation of labeling laws for various reasons.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
NLA performance : T Blast
BPS : Endosurge

im going to run these two at the same time for an 8 week period. During this time i hope to increase my LBM while decreasing fat and increasing strength

Im estimating i can add around 5-8lbs
im 6'1 - 204lbs

i thought id post on here and ask a few questions

Is it safe to run these two without an estrogen blocker? Ive read that DAA and Nettle root extracts increase circulating testosterone aswell as estradiol
Your stack is perfectly safe, but you should make sure your goals are reasonable. Gaining 5-8 lbs. of lean mass is a tall order for an 8 week run even if your diet is perfect. Even if your diet is on point, gaining muscle will mean taking in a caloric surplus which means losing fat is a challenge.

This isn't to say that you can't make some solid progress over your 8 week run. I just don't want you to be set up for disappointment. Best of luck!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5-8lb is easy if your bulking, 5-8 pounds of lean muscle is a lot in 8 weeks.

I would throw some Licogenix or Erase into the mix for an AI.

caz1238

Awards
yah ill be bulking, thanks for the info guys. Is the painful joints normal for all types of estrogen blockers? ive tried erase and soon after my joints start to ache so i discontinued it, i was taking 2 a day.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Depends on what your dose of Erase was. I'd still add and AI into this stack. FormaSurge is a good option as you get Formestane and Resveratrol which acts as a natural SERM. We have a log on here of a guy who ran Endo and Forma together. Check it out bro!