BCAA

j4ever41

Awards
Can someone recommend a couple of BCAA products? I usually use XTEND but would like to try another,would like something with a good taste but not full of sugar or any crap. Thanks.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
USPowders Bulk Modern BCAA, AI RecoverPro, Beverly International Mass Aminos.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
USPowders Bulk Modern BCAA, AI RecoverPro, Beverly International Mass Aminos.
Yeah bro I'd say definitely Bulk Modern...can't beat the price and it mixes really well compared to other more pricey brands. I also really like Recover Pro...both flavors are awesome. If you are looking for a little boost from your BCAAs try Formula X from Athletix...contains your BCAAs and DAA (D-Aspartic Acid) which is a natural testosterone booster.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CORE ABC and XF ICE

sharperunner

Awards
Agree with the bulk modern and recoverpro recommendations. Recoverpro taste better to me but is a little more expensive. I'm also a fan of gaspari's citrus flavored aminolast close to a lemonade flavor

j4ever41

Awards
thanks again fellows,i will give recovery pro a try,4.1.1 plus its fairly economical,found the 42 servings for 18.95

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
How's Ice? been hearing good things about it.
ICE is pretty good. The flavors are really light, a lot like RecoverPro.

David
Team APPNUT

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's Ice? been hearing good things about it.
I am a huge XF fan so I would recommend pretty much anything they make to others. ICE is good and definitely tastes refreshing, unlike some of products that taste very artificially sweet (even if they taste good). They also use Ajipure if that matters to some people.

HITFrank

HITFrank

Awards
  • Established
Chain'D Reaction is my staple, strawberry banana tastes good.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AI Recoverpro is good. Tastes good and mixes decent, not great, decent and cheap comparatively. Axis Labs N'Gage is my favorite though cause it tastes amazing and mixes perfectly. Little bit pricier though.

chikthatlifts

chikthatlifts

Awards
I love Xtend but have been pretty impressed with Gaspari Aminolast. IForce compete is pretty good too, though some would consider it an intra workout rather than a recovery aid.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Idk why,but i have tried aminos before pre and post and intra...I dnt know what to expect.To me there a waste of money.A few protein shakes have plenty of the 3 bcaas,im fine with that. Yes i understand what they do,but lets say as an intra,i dnt feel anything. Maybe best as a postworkout with your protein shake.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
chikthatlifts

chikthatlifts

Awards
1-Impressed how?
2-why & whats the differences?
1-most bcaa powders I have tried (other than the aforementioned Xtend) don't mix as well as I would like and get clumpy. I also like the taste of Aminolast
2-because it doesn't actually contain bcaa's. It has some phosphates, carnitine and vit c & d, but it acts as a recovery aid in that its supposed to minimize soreness.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get my BCAA's from Formula-X and Perform(fahrenheit nutrition)

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Idk why,but i have tried aminos before pre and post and intra...I dnt know what to expect.To me there a waste of money.A few protein shakes have plenty of the 3 bcaas,im fine with that. Yes i understand what they do,but lets say as an intra,i dnt feel anything. Maybe best as a postworkout with your protein shake.
Yes, if your protein-intake is high enough, then there is no need for a BCAA supplement. If you're in a caloric-deficit and not meeting your protein requirements, then they can be beneficial. Remember though, most BCAA products have other ingredients besides the BCAAs included.

David
Team APPNUT

tattoopierced1

AMS Body Mortar and Body Mortar Carb Free, both have BCAA's 4:1:1 and have electrolytes.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Yes, if your protein-intake is high enough, then there is no need for a BCAA supplement. If you're in a caloric-deficit and not meeting your protein requirements, then they can be beneficial. Remember though, most BCAA products have other ingredients besides the BCAAs included.

David
Team APPNUT
Yes that makes sense,but if your cutting cals,your protein uptake should be just as high.Pretty much protein isnt going to be high in calories.Carbs are low so u can still get your protein in and stau cal deficent.I dont man i can see how the supp would help.But still,i jave taken them many times and for a while,never noticed anything.Be it if i was cutting or not.For a while i used nothing,literally at all.Just straight food and higj protein.Never had a prob cutting or bulking,rarely hitting plateaus.Idk man,i just think supps alot of supps are very pointless to take.I have opened my opinion up,but atill stuck imo in ways.But i do respext yours drooks as its valid and def not questioning if ur amswer.Just stating mine :)