NOW Green Tea Extract Question?

AmazingAJ

Awards
So i cant do caffeine pills cuz too much caffeine is ba for me cuz of meds i take. So i bought some now green tea. 4"0 mg 40 percent catcheins and 60 poly. Each pill has 16mg caffeine. Bottle says take 1 a day. CN i do 2 a day?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Mine say (up to) 32mg caffeine per pill, same brand and product. weird. but you need to assess your tolerance for 1 pill, 2 pills, 3 pills so on and so forth. once you start seeing negative side effects after a few days at that dosage, you know you went too high and need to back it down to the previous level where you were OK with it. I know I stay away from stims, and I was taking 2 of these per day (64mg) and 2-3 zero cokes per day (about 100 and change mg) and I seemed fine.

AmazingAJ

Awards
Haha damn 2-3 cokes a day!? So 2 would be ok?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Haha damn 2-3 cokes a day!? So 2 would be ok?
ZERO coke lol...zero calories. just cancer causing artificial sweeteners :D like I said, try 2 and see how you feel. and then you can move up to more caps as long as it does not cause your heart to beat rapidly, or any other negative stim sides show up.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The amino acid in green tea, L-Theonine, is more calming than the caffeine is stimulating.