DAA's taste

v1rt

Awards
The DAA powder I bought tastes like ascorbic acid. Does it really taste like it?

Thanks!

v1rt

Awards
Thanks a lot!!! :) was just worried if I got the right product.

steppinRazor

Awards
I like it in glacier freeze gatorade

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I just throw it in a protein shake and the flavor is pretty well masked.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's not the tastiest powder out there. Lol.

David
Team APPNUT

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
I also use gatorade to mask the flavor of some of this nasty tasting stuff....but I use G2 since its just about carb free, an insignificant amount of carbs in a small serving size....
I hear ya. Powerade Zero is my jam!

David
Team APPNUT

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The DAA powder I bought tastes like ascorbic acid. Does it really taste like it?

Thanks!
Try Formula-X sometime... 3g DAA and it tastes like Country Time Pink Lemonade. Best tasting DAA powder I've had!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Try Formula-X sometime... 3g DAA and it tases like Country Time Pink Lemonade. Best tasting DAA powder I've had!
COUNTRY TIME!!! lol sorry in my thread I was sayin it tastes like that old country pink lemonade in those plastic barrel lookin containers haha

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
COUNTRY TIME!!! lol sorry in my thread I was sayin it tastes like that old country pink lemonade in those plastic barrel lookin containers haha
Haha yea well you know what I said that in here because you said it there. I typed it out Old Country too and then after I posted I was like wait... is it Old Country or Country Time? Google to the rescue haha.

It's all good.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Haha yea well you know what I said that in here because you said it there. I typed it out Old Country too and then after I posted I was like wait... is it Old Country or Country Time? Google to the rescue haha.

It's all good.
Tastes exactly like whatever the name of it is!! Best lemonade imo hahaha add a cherry to it and a slice of lemon! Mmmmm

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it taste like testosterone and LH

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lifting unusually heavy weights has been proven to put extra stress on the brain, causing loss of brain matter. I have to go find the study though....don't have it on hand....
Wtf