muscle pharm ZMA max

ackbrah

Awards
hey guys I had gyno awhile ago and I took nolva then erase pro after, and now my gyno is barely noticable. I bought muscle pharm zma today just to keep the estro down and didnt realize it had fenugreek in it. women use fenugreek to help enlarge their breasts and induce lactation. should i still take this?

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
hey guys I had gyno awhile ago and I took nolva then erase pro after, and now my gyno is barely noticable. I bought muscle pharm zma today just to keep the estro down and didnt realize it had fenugreek in it. women use fenugreek to help enlarge their breasts and induce lactation. should i still take this?
Good question.I was using fenugreek and had a buddy of mine,older than me mention the same..I dnt think u will have any problems at all. I used Fenugreek many times amd gets my libido up and my nuts huge... Some smart guys around here,so you will get some great advice...Good luck

ackbrah

Awards
yeah I've used it before too, couldn't believe it when I busted a nut hahahah. thanks for the advice, just a little wary since gyno is pretty much breast tissue and since fenugreek is used to enlarge breasts then I might get the same effect with the gyno.

also on the mp zma label it says its 50% actual saponin extract of fenugreek which is the compound that raises testosterone so I also think I will be fine but would like someone with a little more knowledge to help me out here :)

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
yeah I've used it before too, couldn't believe it when I busted a nut hahahah. thanks for the advice, just a little wary since gyno is pretty much breast tissue and since fenugreek is used to enlarge breasts then I might get the same effect with the gyno.

also on the mp zma label it says its 50% actual saponin extract of fenugreek which is the compound that raises testosterone so I also think I will be fine but would like someone with a little more knowledge to help me out here :)
2 guys i have got great advice from are Dewey and Mr cooper...im sure they will chime in..I think you will def be fine with it.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Fenugreek has studies showing it increases Estrogen more than testosterone actually.
Good question.I was using fenugreek and had a buddy of mine,older than me mention the same..I dnt think u will have any problems at all. I used Fenugreek many times amd gets my libido up and my nuts huge... Some smart guys around here,so you will get some great advice...Good luck
No surprise you got a libido boost, Estrogen plays a key role in Libido and Erections...it is only natural you did. All of us hate the bloating effect (amongst other side effects from it) from Estrogen, but we need it after all.

I would not use Muscle Pharms ZMA for estrogen control since it does not have anything that can do so...if you are looking for a good AI I would recommend Erase/Erase Pro to keep the estrogen conversion under control. And as far as fenugreek, if you have had estrogen issues before and are sensitive to estrogen or prolactin I would recommend keeping Fenugreek off your list.
If you are currently having Prolactin Issues of any kind Inhibit-P might be one of your best bets for controlling it, along with Erase I see it being as good protection for natural Test-Boosting stacks that could have Estrogen-Prolactin side effects.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
My wife read and showed me the study on fenugreek in nursing mothers... It helps produce more milk

ackbrah

Awards
I took a cap last night before bed lol, I should probably stay off it then

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I've been questioning the usage of fenugreek in products for a while now

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I've been questioning the usage of fenugreek in products for a while now
Same here, the dudes at our 3 letter store live by it and preach about it.
(i only get fish oil there) fyi lol

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I would stay away from this particular product if you are concerned about gyno, especially since the only possible benefit you might see out if it anyway is better sleep.

ackbrah

Awards
I would stay away from this particular product if you are concerned about gyno, especially since the only possible benefit you might see out if it anyway is better sleep.
I think it would be a wise choice too, I had a crap sleep on it last night anyway lol (N)

ackbrah

Awards
it was more for the gyno, gone away so much that I just wanted something to keep it away for good. the nolvadex and erase pro really helped. it is barely noticeable and I think it will go away for good soon anyway seeing as I am improving my diet and adding cardio to my workout soon to cut.
will gaba come through australian customs? its so hard to get things through to here :(

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
I would not use Muscle Pharms ZMA for estrogen control since it does not have anything that can do so...if you are looking for a good AI I would recommend Erase/Erase Pro to keep the estrogen conversion under control. And as far as fenugreek, if you have had estrogen issues before and are sensitive to estrogen or prolactin I would recommend keeping Fenugreek off your list.
If you are currently having Prolactin Issues of any kind Inhibit-P might be one of your best bets for controlling it, along with Erase I see it being as good protection for natural Test-Boosting stacks that could have Estrogen-Prolactin side effects.

Word!

Here is a reference:

It would work best on a cut by preserving mood. Low calories/carbs can take a toll on mental clarity, neurotransmitter balance, and irritability. Inhibit-P would help counter such effects while optimizing the hormonal environment and keeping your libido intact.
So Coop, does this stack in comparision charts to Erase Pro/Erase?

Or should this be used with Erase for e.g.?
I think DAA, original Erase, and Inhibit-P would be your best bet for a stack. I also like DAA + PCT Assist because it's all-inclusive (PCT acts as an AI, prolactin control, and testosterone booster).

Last edited: