How much PES Erase should i run during this cycle and for PCT?

jclay

Awards
Ok so i will be running P-mag (promagnon) at 50/50/75/75/75/75 i have nolva and DAA for pct. I also picked up some erase to run during the cycle and during PCT as i have a slight bit of gyno. Pmag claims to not aromatize, but ive heard some people say it has aggravated their gyno in as little as 7 days.

how many caps do u recommend a day/Every other day while on cycle?

and how many caps daily during PCT?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so i will be running P-mag (promagnon) at 50/50/75/75/75/75 i have nolva and DAA for pct. I also picked up some erase to run during the cycle and during PCT as i have a slight bit of gyno. Pmag claims to not aromatize, but ive heard some people say it has aggravated their gyno in as little as 7 days.

ive seen people do it every day.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yeah every day dosing with erase, its not a super potent Rx drug or anything where you may need EOD dosing. and people go anywhere from 1 to 3 or more a day...depends how gyno prone and estrogen sensitive you are. I usually do 3 per day with no problem. or 1 Erase Pro per day.....

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Quick question,not to hijack the thread..

would it make sense to run erase/erase pro while on cycle?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Quick question,not to hijack the thread..

would it make sense to run erase/erase pro while on cycle?
erase pro (1 cap) has the equivalent ingredients of 3 caps of OG Erase, but Erase Pro also has additional ingredients, including one that has SERM like qualities. So basically they are the same product, just one has a full days max dosage in one cap of the AI (75mg), and the other can be dosed 1-3 caps per day (25mg per cap). and of course the Erase pro has additional anti-estrogen ingredients as I mentioned. So no don't run them together, that would be overkill and doubling up on the main AI in the products.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
erase pro (1 cap) has the equivalent ingredients of 3 caps of OG Erase, but Erase Pro also has additional ingredients, including one that has SERM like qualities. So basically they are the same product, just one has a full days max dosage in one cap of the AI (75mg), and the other can be dosed 1-3 caps per day (25mg per cap). and of course the Erase pro has additional anti-estrogen ingredients as I mentioned. So no don't run them together, that would be overkill and doubling up on the main AI in the products.
I think he was asking either Erase or EP and the concern was whether to wait until after the cycle. Running an AI during your cycle depends on the cycle and the person.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Singe you are prone to gyno and still want to run the cycle, I would do 3 caps throughout.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Warbirds,sorry,let me re write that...I didnt mean to stack both..

What i meant was ,is either one good to stack with a ph, lets says while on cycle?

i ask cause i have 2 bottles erase pro and one bottle reg erase on the way.come spring im running a 2nd Ph cycle my self,so thats why im curious.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Oh and BTW, if you meant should I use erase OR erase pro on cycle.....you only need an AI if your cycle includes PH or DS or AAS that aromatize into estrogen. But if you just want to tighten up and erase :D some estrogen to look better?, you can use an AI on any cycle really. crushing too much estrogen can lead to hindering gains, libido issues and joint issues though, so you have to keep an eye on your dosage. Erase Pro is better in PCT if you ask me, since it has the SERM like additions along with the AI.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Warbirds,sorry,let me re write that...I didnt mean to stack both..

What i meant was ,is either one good to stack with a ph, lets says while on cycle?

i ask cause i have 2 bottles erase pro and one bottle reg erase on the way.come spring im running a 2nd Ph cycle my self,so thats why im curious.
yeah my bad, wasn't sure what you meant at first, but saw the / inbetween the products later when it reloaded lol. so I gave you the actual answer ^^^ above!

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Oh and BTW, if you meant should I use erase OR erase pro on cycle.....you only need an AI if your cycle includes PH or DS or AAS that aromatize into estrogen. But if you just want to tighten up and erase :D some estrogen to look better?, you can use an AI on any cycle really. crushing too much estrogen can lead to hindering gains, libido issues and joint issues though, so you have to keep an eye on your dosage. Erase Pro is better in PCT if you ask me, since it has the SERM like additions along with the AI.
LMAO and lmfao,yes you can look at it like that...the above answers are PERFECT,just like you WARBIRD ;),lol

Awesmome dude..at the moment im in pct from HD and i am using Erase pro 1 a day..along with a few other things.

ok,glad you told me that.When i run my next cycle,it will just be that cycle and pct as i planned. thanks for the help brotha!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
LMAO and lmfao,yes you can look at it like that...the above answers are PERFECT,just like you WARBIRD ;),lol

Awesmome dude..at the moment im in pct from HD and i am using Erase pro 1 a day..along with a few other things.

ok,glad you told me that.When i run my next cycle,it will just be that cycle and pct as i planned. thanks for the help brotha!
what was your cycle again? i saw it in anabolics, but forgot the exact breakdown. I don't think any of your PH/DS were a worry for estrogen related sides.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
what was your cycle again? i saw it in anabolics, but forgot the exact breakdown. I don't think any of your PH/DS were a worry for estrogen related sides.
yes it is not know for estro sides.1 methyl and one non methyl,,so thats why im basically running it. I keeping it as safe as possible. I been told i should up the stano for 8 weeks at atleast 600 per day every week

What i have set up,come feb when i get on is:

HD25 50/50/50/75/75/100
Stano 0/0/600/600/600/600

PCT
Tamox 20/20/10/10
Erase ( not Erase pro) not sure how i will run it yet
DAA 4-8 weeks
Possibly Recycle or endosurge

multi,Liver protection and fish oil as well.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yes it is not know for estro sides.1 methyl and one non methyl,,so thats why im basically running it. I keeping it as safe as possible. I been told i should up the stano for 8 weeks at atleast 600 per day every week

What i have set up,come feb when i get on is:

HD25 50/50/50/75/75/100
Stano 0/0/600/600/600/600

PCT
Tamox 20/20/10/10
Erase ( not Erase pro) not sure how i will run it yet
DAA 4-8 weeks

multi,Liver protection and fish oil as well.
that is what I thought it was, HD and stano....yeah totally harmless, the stano is antagonistic to estrogen actually and the hdrol supposedly does not aromatize into estrogen either. As you already probably know, an AI is good for PCT to avoid any rebound estrogen. I usually run it week 3-6 of PCT, or the full 4 weeks then 2 week after for weeks 1-6. I'm estrogen sensitive though, so I run AI's all the time :D

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
that is what I thought it was, HD and stano....yeah totally harmless, the stano is antagonistic to estrogen actually and the hdrol supposedly does not aromatize into estrogen either. As you already probably know, an AI is good for PCT to avoid any rebound estrogen. I usually run it week 3-6 of PCT, or the full 4 weeks then 2 week after for weeks 1-6. I'm estrogen sensitive though, so I run AI's all the time :D
Ok,thats awesome..so run the tamox alone forst 3 weeks and then run Daa and Erase? that makes alot of sense and willl keep me on a longer pct. yes i had no related estro fx.crazy how HD doesnt aromotize yet builds strength and cuts fat..an awesome product. I will always run anti estro just to play it safe as well as just to keep estro down and make sure i keep my gains and keep making gains while off cycle. If that makes sense,i think it does,lol

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Ok,thats awesome..so run the tamox alone forst 3 weeks and then run Daa and Erase? that makes alot of sense and willl keep me on a longer pct. yes i had no related estro fx.crazy how HD doesnt aromotize yet builds strength and cuts fat..an awesome product. I will always run anti estro just to play it safe as well as just to keep estro down and make sure i keep my gains and keep making gains while off cycle. If that makes sense,i think it does,lol
what I would do is run the tamoxifen weeks 1-4, run the erase weeks 3-6 (or 3-8 if you want) and the DAA weeks 1-6 (or 1-8, its cheap)....and I usually run something like division 1 to take advantage of the bound test, freeing it up. say weeks 3-6 or 3-8 (either 3 caps or 4 caps per day). I also usually run some sort of cort control like reduce XT weeks 1-4. depends on how fancy you want to get with it. the division 1/divanil and reduce XT are not mandatory, but the tamoxifen and DAA and AI are....everything else is extra, they will help greatly but are not fully necessary.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
what I would do is run the tamoxifen weeks 1-4, run the erase weeks 3-6 (or 3-8 if you want) and the DAA weeks 1-6 (or 1-8, its cheap)....and I usually run something like division 1 to take advantage of the bound test, freeing it up. say weeks 3-6 or 3-8 (either 3 caps or 4 caps per day). I also usually run some sort of cort control like reduce XT weeks 1-4. depends on how fancy you want to get with it. the division 1/divanil and reduce XT are not mandatory, but the tamoxifen and DAA and AI are....everything else is extra, they will help greatly but are not fully necessary.
Dude,im copying and pasting this...emailing to myself..i want to do this 100% right and a little extra wont hurt,why the hell not..go hard or go home bro..i take this bodybuilding thing serious,lol....Thnx man.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Dude,im copying and pasting this...emailing to myself..i want to do this 100% right and a little extra wont hurt,why the hell not..go hard or go home bro..i take this bodybuilding thing serious,lol....Thnx man.
my reasoning for an all out PCT is two-fold....first you want to recover quickly and keep your gains, of course....second, you can make it into an 8 week natty cycle :D. Sure the first few weeks of PCT you shouldn't train so heavy or hard, but the bulk of the PCT/natty cycle is run weeks 3-8 anyways right? you can start ramping up the training at that time. But if you do it all out like that? just do the 8 weeks and run everything like I said for 8 weeks, no 6 weeks.

Tamoxifen 20/20/10/10
DAA 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3
Erase 0/0/3/3/3/2/2/2 (just an example, you can run more or less caps per day)
Reduce XT 3/3/3/3 (you can run it for more weeks if you want, but you'll need to buy more bottles)
Divison 1 0/0/3/3/3/3/3/3 (or endosurge if you want)

I'd also add in some OG AB or ABE too...since you are going all out anyways lol. weeks 1-8 or as long as you can run it depending on how many bottles you get.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
my reasoning for an all out PCT is two-fold....first you want to recover quickly and keep your gains, of course....second, you can make it into an 8 week natty cycle :D. Sure the first few weeks of PCT you shouldn't train so heavy or hard, but the bulk of the PCT/natty cycle is run weeks 3-8 anyways right? you can start ramping up the training at that time. But if you do it all out like that? just do the 8 weeks and run everything like I said for 8 weeks, no 6 weeks.

Tamoxifen 20/20/10/10
DAA 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3
Erase 0/0/3/3/3/2/2/2 (just an example, you can run more or less caps per day)
Reduce XT 3/3/3/3 (you can run it for more weeks if you want, but you'll need to buy more bottles)
Divison 1 0/0/3/3/3/3/3/3 (or endosurge if you want)

I'd also add in some OG AB or ABE too...since you are going all out anyways lol. weeks 1-8 or as long as you can run it depending on how many bottles you get.
Imma copy n paste this as well,lol..i like this run and i think it will benefit me way more than what i had originally planned...I been curious about AB and ABE? What are there biggest bennies?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Imma copy n paste this as well,lol..i like this run and i think it will benefit me way more than what i had originally planned...I been curious about AB and ABE? What are there biggest bennies?
They both seem to increase appetite, and act sort of like nutrient partitioners (even though we aren't supposed to say that :D)....I know if I am taking AB or ABE, and especially with a GDA, I can eat more and not get fatter. they just seem to create an environment that favors muscle building over fat storage. mr cooper or natty disaster can probably give you a more scientific explanation though.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Benefits in a PCT -- stay anabolic without being suppressed...and in fact...increase testosterone

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
do you need to use some post cycle therapy product after an erase pro cycle. i would like to get some input on this.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
do you need to use some post cycle therapy product after an erase pro cycle. i would like to get some input on this.
No pct needed for erase pro!

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks man what else can i stack with ep for example i am taking this with oxy eca i just take 1 pill of each.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
ok thanks man what else can i stack with ep for example i am taking this with oxy eca i just take 1 pill of each.
What are your goals?just take dosing protocols as bottle is labeled!

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
well my goal is to weigh around 190 at 12% bf for a short term goal. and yes i just take the recommended dose. I have read on here people taking more than what the label states to take.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
well my goal is to weigh around 190 at 12% bf for a short term goal. and yes i just take the recommended dose. I have read on here people taking more than what the label states to take.
I think personally the recommended dose on erase pro provides great benefits.what are your stats?idk where you are coming from to try to get to that weight!also would you say you are cutting or recomping?

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
yes i personally think the recommended dose is working great for me and i do not experience any joint pain but i am also taking fish oil. well before i took these supplements i weighed 220 at 32% bf as of 2 weeks ago i weighed in at 196 lbs 20% bf but i calculated my bf with a hand held machine so i am not sure if it is accurate. and right now i am cutting but i also need a little help with my diet because i really havent been consistent.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
yes i personally think the recommended dose is working great for me and i do not experience any joint pain but i am also taking fish oil. well before i took these supplements i weighed 220 at 32% bf as of 2 weeks ago i weighed in at 196 lbs 20% bf but i calculated my bf with a hand held machine so i am not sure if it is accurate. and right now i am cutting but i also need a little help with my diet because i really havent been consistent.
Nice progress so far!there are plenty of things you could add to erase pro to help with your goals,a few good products are tta-500,reduce xt,Rk-500,alphamine,also been hearing good things about green coffee bean!

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro it has been hard since i work at night and also part time during the day. And yes it isnt to bad since i know i am guilty of not eating 100% clean. oh ok thanks for the info i well look those supplements up and the prices. and yes i have also heard good things about green coffe bean ok thanks for the help dude.