anybody seen these?

bmoney59

Awards
been taking the n.o. fury for a week and just bought the ripped fuel yesterday at a walmart. can i tak both of these at the same time? any advice would be great.

Attachments

3utcher

3utcher

Awards
i found multiples labels for the NO Fury.
If there is some caffeine in it, be careful as ripped fuel also contains caffeine.

Start with a low dosage and slowly make it up to max dose if you can handle it.

bmoney59

Awards
i found multiples labels for the NO Fury.
If there is some caffeine in it, be careful as ripped fuel also contains caffeine.

Start with a low dosage and slowly make it up to max dose if you can handle it.
no caffeine on the n.o. fury well i read the supplement facts and it dont say anything of that. and ripped fuel has 99 mg of caffeine.is that bad? because thats my goal to lose some of that extra fat and get that lean muscle. so is it possible to take both? n.o. fury says to tak 3, 30 to 45 minutes before your workout. and ripped fuel say take one twice a day before a meal?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
99mg of caffeine is the equivalent of 1 strong cup of coffee.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
no caffeine on the n.o. fury well i read the supplement facts and it dont say anything of that. and ripped fuel has 99 mg of caffeine.is that bad? because thats my goal to lose some of that extra fat and get that lean muscle. so is it possible to take both? n.o. fury says to tak 3, 30 to 45 minutes before your workout. and ripped fuel say take one twice a day before a meal?
The "okay" ammount by the docs is 400mg or something daily. Caffeine is the biggest drug problem anywhere. Makes more money than cocaine in a year haha! You'll be fine.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
been taking the n.o. fury for a week and just bought the ripped fuel yesterday at a walmart. can i tak both of these at the same time? any advice would be great.
i roll with only one stim at a time..so one would be a non stim and one a stim.

also ,me personally im not to fond of either of the companies of the products you purchased. Maybe next time look around.a lot better choices out there.IMO

plus i am a huge hater on Muscle tech.

3utcher

3utcher

Awards
No problem taking both.

Ripped fuel is a good one, there's better options but for the price it's good.

bmoney59

Awards
No problem taking both.

Ripped fuel is a good one, there's better options but for the price it's good.
i bought these to try them out and im looking to get ripped n big but dont wanna gain the weight im heavy as it is 220 but not fat just trying to lose the extra fat. doctors tell me its cause i have alot of muscle, i tried to go down but dont seem to drop numbers. and ok will for sure look around first. where is a good place to look for more supplements? is academy a good place?

3utcher

3utcher

Awards
i bought these to try them out and im looking to get ripped n big but dont wanna gain the weight im heavy as it is 220 but not fat just trying to lose the extra fat. doctors tell me its cause i have alot of muscle, i tried to go down but dont seem to drop numbers. and ok will for sure look around first. where is a good place to look for more supplements? is academy a good place?
Nutraplanet.