anybody seen these?

  1. anybody seen these?


    been taking the n.o. fury for a week and just bought the ripped fuel yesterday at a walmart. can i tak both of these at the same time? any advice would be great.
    Attached Images Attached Images  


  2. i found multiples labels for the NO Fury.
    If there is some caffeine in it, be careful as ripped fuel also contains caffeine.

    Start with a low dosage and slowly make it up to max dose if you can handle it.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by 3utcher View Post
    i found multiples labels for the NO Fury.
    If there is some caffeine in it, be careful as ripped fuel also contains caffeine.

    Start with a low dosage and slowly make it up to max dose if you can handle it.
    no caffeine on the n.o. fury well i read the supplement facts and it dont say anything of that. and ripped fuel has 99 mg of caffeine.is that bad? because thats my goal to lose some of that extra fat and get that lean muscle. so is it possible to take both? n.o. fury says to tak 3, 30 to 45 minutes before your workout. and ripped fuel say take one twice a day before a meal?
    •   
       


  4. 99mg of caffeine is the equivalent of 1 strong cup of coffee.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bmoney59

    no caffeine on the n.o. fury well i read the supplement facts and it dont say anything of that. and ripped fuel has 99 mg of caffeine.is that bad? because thats my goal to lose some of that extra fat and get that lean muscle. so is it possible to take both? n.o. fury says to tak 3, 30 to 45 minutes before your workout. and ripped fuel say take one twice a day before a meal?
    The "okay" ammount by the docs is 400mg or something daily. Caffeine is the biggest drug problem anywhere. Makes more money than cocaine in a year haha! You'll be fine.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  6. thanks for all the good answers.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bmoney59 View Post
    been taking the n.o. fury for a week and just bought the ripped fuel yesterday at a walmart. can i tak both of these at the same time? any advice would be great.
    i roll with only one stim at a time..so one would be a non stim and one a stim.

    also ,me personally im not to fond of either of the companies of the products you purchased. Maybe next time look around.a lot better choices out there.IMO

    plus i am a huge hater on Muscle tech.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bmoney59 View Post
    no caffeine on the n.o. fury well i read the supplement facts and it dont say anything of that. and ripped fuel has 99 mg of caffeine.is that bad? because thats my goal to lose some of that extra fat and get that lean muscle. so is it possible to take both? n.o. fury says to tak 3, 30 to 45 minutes before your workout. and ripped fuel say take one twice a day before a meal?
    No problem taking both.

    Ripped fuel is a good one, there's better options but for the price it's good.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by 3utcher View Post
    No problem taking both.

    Ripped fuel is a good one, there's better options but for the price it's good.
    i bought these to try them out and im looking to get ripped n big but dont wanna gain the weight im heavy as it is 220 but not fat just trying to lose the extra fat. doctors tell me its cause i have alot of muscle, i tried to go down but dont seem to drop numbers. and ok will for sure look around first. where is a good place to look for more supplements? is academy a good place?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bmoney59 View Post
    i bought these to try them out and im looking to get ripped n big but dont wanna gain the weight im heavy as it is 220 but not fat just trying to lose the extra fat. doctors tell me its cause i have alot of muscle, i tried to go down but dont seem to drop numbers. and ok will for sure look around first. where is a good place to look for more supplements? is academy a good place?
    Nutraplanet.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 01:33 PM
  2. Anybody seen Candle?!
    By Gethuge in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-24-2005, 11:57 AM
  3. Anybody seen "The Comeback"?
    By DieTrying in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-10-2005, 12:34 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-01-2002, 06:06 PM
  5. How do I fix these bodyparts?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-03-2002, 02:50 PM
Log in
Log in