Dad Bought Me Bottle Of Test Booster?

SquatOrTwat

SquatOrTwat

Banned
Awards
He bought it for himself at first but then said it doesnt work for him and have it to me. Is it safe If I take it guys? I'm 16 and I only give a fuk about my hight if it's not gunna stunt me I'll hop on that ****?

SquatOrTwat

SquatOrTwat

Banned
Awards
my pops went to our local supplement store with me and the guys told him it'll boost his sex drive o_o and bought it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Post a pic of the bottle?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Sell it immediately. It may possibly be the worst looking testosterone booster I've ever seen.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I have been telling you not to worry about your height and to forget supplements buddy, it's been like a week you have been PMIng me about this, calm down bro :p let time have it's course.

MonsterTruckr

Awards
Dude listen to these guys... Coop and Celorza know their stuff, and that stuff you have is junk.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IDK but somehow i dont really buy the fact that your dad gave you this. I have hard tie believing it. I believe you bought it and want opinions on it but you dont wanna be burned for buying something that you dont need.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are a healthy normal kid you dont need a test booster at all until you are in your 30's.

jeremy2781

Awards
I'd stay away from it…you never know how these things affect you unless they are natural like I read in an Ageless Male review. There are few t boosters I'd trust.

Ageless Male review- caloriecount.about.com/ageless-male-review-g4316