Aromasin vs Erase?

dvr2470

Awards
I have some aromasin sitting in my cabinet. I have read many positive reviews on erase and am convinced that it is an effective supplement. Because of this, I was thinking of purchasing some erase. Which is more effective? Are your results with erase just as good or better than with aromasin? They work in the same way through suicidal inhibition of the aromatase enzyme. If both of these supplements are equal, then i would probably choose erase since aromasin is just a straight up chemical. I have also read that aromasin can slightly increase igf-1 but erase can inhibit cortisol. Which one is superior?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would take Exemestane over any OTC AI any single day. No bash intended im sure Erase is good but exemestane is great.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exemestane has a positive effect on LH, SHGB, Testosterone and Androstenedione

Reactions: mw1

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
does hdl automatically get lower on estrogen suppression or by which mechanism do other stronger AIs like letro crush HDL`?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you implying that Erase does?
No he's not. He's implying that exemestane does not lower cholesterol along with the other benefits previously mentioned because there is data to prove it. Given that, one could imply either way as to whether this holds true with Erase since it's most commonly referenced and compared with exemestane around this board. If there is data showing Erase's active in the aformentioned areas, please share them with us (maybe PES already has, I always miss things like that) instead of replying with an accusing tone directed at max (I'm sure that was not your intent, but to a fellow forum browser that is how it came across).

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No he's not. He's implying that exemestane does not lower cholesterol along with the other benefits previously mentioned because there is data to prove it. Given that, one could imply either way as to whether this holds true with Erase since it's most commonly referenced and compared with exemestane around this board. If there is data showing Erase's active in the aformentioned areas, please share them with us (maybe PES already has, I always miss things like that) instead of replying with an accusing tone directed at max (I'm sure that was not your intent, but to a fellow forum browser that is how it came across).
Whoa, I am not accusing anything! Tone is easily misread in text. This thread is about two products as said by the title. All he said was that one does not affect cholesterol. That implies that the only other product that this thread is about does and I was hoping that he could clarify what he meant without me putting words in his mouth.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly my friend!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whoa, I am not accusing anything! Tone is easily misread in text. This thread is about two products as said by the title. All he said was that one does not affect cholesterol. That implies that the only other product that this thread is about does and I was hoping that he could clarify what he meant without me putting words in his mouth.
I know you weren't accusing anyone of anything, that's just how it came across. Tones and implications are easily misread on boards like these based on the context and subjects for which they are used. If you read his original post in anyway as negative then that would mean that rochabp's original statements were also negative and implied that Erase DOES NOT have any effect on LH, SHBG or testosterone. No one was saying anything bad about PES products, they were just pointing out the good in another product. I just think there was a little miss communication here, it's all good though.

Keep up the good work my friend.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Can't we all just along? (not srs)

I vote for Free Test myself. Had to just to muddy the waters...

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established

look at you. Trying to cause more problems! haha.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Seriously just miscommunication :) I have nothing but great respect for MAxximal and prld2gr8ns, but I'll be damned if I let Free Test into this thread:p Totally joking!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Similarity: They are both AI's

Differences: Exemestane is a drug, and the exemestane most people on the internet have is made in some guys garage with a mini scale, dropper bottle, and PEG400. Erase is made in a GMP compliant facility.

They share a similar Ki

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Similarity: They are both AI's

Differences: Exemestane is a drug, and the exemestane most people on the internet have is made in some guys garage with a mini scale, dropper bottle, and PEG400. Erase is made in a GMP compliant facility.

They share a similar Ki
They both have their benefits- Exemestane has maybe some better properties buts its also a steroid, while Erase is cheaper and not illegal to use