Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did absolutely nothing for me

Litrerally - absolutely ZERO lolol

I work out in the early AM

Get home from work at 6PM-ish (mentally tapped)

Took it at 5pm (one scoop) - nuthin!

Was hoping to get a bump from the stuff

Just sharing my candid experience

Sort of suprised as it has a cool ingredient profile.

Oh well. Sorry SNS, u know I got love for ya but gotta give u a big FAIL on this one

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Sorry the product did not work according to your expectations. Might I ask how you dosed it? (empty stomach/fed/with something else/after a stressful day)

Thanks for the honest feedback.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks

1 scoop. Empty stomach (2 hours post-lunch)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks

Since you already have it, may I suggest Dosing it AM on an empty stomach and perhaps adding 1g ALCAR (extra I know) and 1g PEA with it?

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I was looking to buy this as well..I decided to pass,for no reason imparticular. But ill watch this thread and see how it goes.

probably looking to buy some of my own supps and make my own pre w.o ....not sure yet.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorta defeats the purpose doesnt it?

That's like buying a big mac and them telling you to get the full taste, you gotta go across the street + buy a bottle of "special sauce" :yup:

Since you already have it, may I suggest Dosing it AM on an empty stomach and perhaps adding 1g ALCAR (extra I know) and 1g PEA with it?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try taking it first thing in the morning before eating anything at all. I've never tried this product but a lot products like this don't work for me if I had eaten anything before hand. Stomach has got to be completely empty.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Sorta defeats the purpose doesnt it?

That's like buying a big mac and them telling you to get the full taste, you gotta go across the street + buy a bottle of "special sauce" :yup:
I am merely suggesting something to try and help you make good use of the product; since you were non-responsive to it :).

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
See below

Try taking it first thing in the morning before eating anything at all. I've never tried this product but a lot products like this don't work for me if I had eaten anything before hand. Stomach has got to be completely empty.
Thanks

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know buddy. All good ;)

I am merely suggesting something to try and help you make good use of the product; since you were non-responsive to it :).

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
See below
Sometimes 2 hours isn't enough. I'm just going by my experience with products you are suppose to take on an empty stomach. A lot of products I've tried that say to take on an empty stomach only effect me when taken right when I wake up before I eat anything and I can't eat anything for at least another hour or the effects will be blunted out. I'm saying try taking it right when you get out of bed and don't eat for at least 1 hour after you take it or for however long you want the effects of the product to last.

Reactions: mw1
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear ya. I am not going to negotiate my entire day around a supp.

If 2 hours post-prandial isnt good enough to support an efficacious outcome, then the product isnt good enough for me to waste my time with.

Just wanted a freakin slight mental boost. Ya know?

I might try 2 scoops today, BUT - then all of a sudden, even if it works, it no longer remains a reasonably proced product.

Cant win

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards

If 2 hours post-prandial isnt good enough to support an efficacious outcome, then the product isnt good enough for me to waste my time with.

I might try 2 scoops today, BUT - then all of a sudden, even if it works, it no longer remains a reasonably proced product.

Cant win
2 hrs is a bit insane..I take my pre w.o's 30-45 mins before i train,that should be plenty of time to be honest. Always do and never have a prob.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Cant win
Ya sometimes trying to dose certain things is too much of a hassle to even worry about.

Do you have any experience with the ingredients individually before?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 hrs is a bit insane..I take my pre w.o's 30-45 mins before i train,that should be plenty of time to be honest. Always do and never have a prob.
Amen brudah. Ditto here.

Ya sometimes trying to dose certain things is too much of a hassle to even worry about.

Do you have any experience with the ingredients individually before?
Sup B. Yeah, I like ALCAR. It's like brain food. Gives me a little alertedness. Nothing overwhelming. That said high dosed PLCAR for workouts is SICK.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are looking for a stronger pick me up I would suggest the caffeinated version of FocusXT. The CF version is only intended to give someone a slight edge in focus more so for studying/late night workouts. In my experiences so far this would not be for someone looking to get a bigger kick in energy after work or something. When I did take it I noticed that same thing with focus xt, focus. But not the energy you would feel from caffeine. So unless your trying to take a break off stims, or workout really late, or study I would suggest the regular focus xt. If you are really dissatisfied with the product hold onto it, I can send you some caffeine pills to take with the focus.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sup B. Yeah, I like ALCAR. It's like brain food. Gives me a little alertedness. Nothing overwhelming. That said high dosed PLCAR for workouts is SICK.
Ok was just wondering how some of the single ingredients may have compared. Too bad you haven't noticed much, I love ALCAR and am looking to try Caf. Free Focus XT sometime.

O I LOVE high dosed PLCAR. Wish more companies included it at a solid dose in their pre-workouts. I use it quite often. ;)

deh707

Awards
Did absolutely nothing for me

Litrerally - absolutely ZERO lolol

I work out in the early AM

Get home from work at 6PM-ish (mentally tapped)

Took it at 5pm (one scoop) - nuthin!

Was hoping to get a bump from the stuff

Just sharing my candid experience

Sort of suprised as it has a cool ingredient profile.

Oh well. Sorry SNS, u know I got love for ya but gotta give u a big FAIL on this one
Seems to be the first negative review I've run into. It had to come sooner or later, lol.

For me, it works just as I expected. Same as the original, but without the energy boost of caffeine.

How much water did you use? I find most powdered products to be more effective with less water. The official instructions say 6-8oz, but 4oz seems to make it a bit more effective for me (with or without food, doesn't make a difference to me). I prefer with food, since I'll get the runs sometimes if taken on an empty stomach.

You can also try downing a half serving, then 20 min later, slowly sip on another half serving throughout your mental session. This seems to prolong the effects for me when I'm studying or doing homework.

And last, have you tried adding 2-4g of piracetam with it?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Seems to be the first negative review I've run into. It had to come sooner or later, lol.

For me, it works just as I expected. Same as the original, but without the energy boost of caffeine.

How much water did you use? I find most powdered products to be more effective with less water. The official instructions say 6-8oz, but 4oz seems to make it a bit more effective for me (with or without food, doesn't make a difference to me). I prefer with food, since I'll get the runs sometimes if taken on an empty stomach.

You can also try downing a half serving, then 20 min later, slowly sip on another half serving throughout your mental session. This seems to prolong the effects for me when I'm studying or doing homework.

And last, have you tried adding 2-4g of piracetam with it?
Thanks for the feedback :) I'm glad you are enjoying the product!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Just to clear something up, Stim-free focus XT does not need to be taken on an empty stomach. In fact, the ingredients would reap improved kinetics (with respect to rapid plasma elevation) by taking it with food.

Whacked, I'm sorry it didn't work for you. As I'm sure you know, nootropics can have variable effects in users. For me, Stimulant-Free Focus XT provided mental energy comparable to a caffeine pill which was pretty awesome. Ultima also does something similar, but I'm well aware that others may not notice this effect.

Now that you already have a tub, do you conduct any tasks that require memory formation or recall (the most obvious being school work)? Dosing Focus XT daily, even if you get no acute energy effect, will still promote enhanced cognitive function, memory, and overall brain health.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Any idea when you will release more flavors for this version? I really want a pink lemonade CF tub. :)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Any idea when you will release more flavors for this version? I really want a pink lemonade CF tub. :)
Not sure, but the flavor of the FP is better than any other Focus XT flavor I've had, including pink lemonade.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Release of new flavors will come if the demand is there for it.
Not sure, but the flavor of the FP is better than any other Focus XT flavor I've had, including pink lemonade.
Gotta agree here, FP > Pink Lemonade.

Caffeine-Free Focus XT has been giving me all the same focus effects of regular FXT + chronic use benefits, without the extra caffeine that I save for dosing pre-wo.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Throw in 750mg of aniracetam at each serving. That or just get some choline, bulk alcar and ani and have at it.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Release of new flavors will come if the demand is there for it.

Gotta agree here, FP > Pink Lemonade.

Caffeine-Free Focus XT has been giving me all the same focus effects of regular FXT + chronic use benefits, without the extra caffeine that I save for dosing pre-wo.
im pretty sure fp is all anyone will want

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just to clear something up, Stim-free focus XT does not need to be taken on an empty stomach. In fact, the ingredients would reap improved kinetics (with respect to rapid plasma elevation) by taking it with food.

Whacked, I'm sorry it didn't work for you. As I'm sure you know, nootropics can have variable effects in users. For me, Stimulant-Free Focus XT provided mental energy comparable to a caffeine pill which was pretty awesome. Ultima also does something similar, but I'm well aware that others may not notice this effect.

Now that you already have a tub, do you conduct any tasks that require memory formation or recall (the most obvious being school work)? Dosing Focus XT daily, even if you get no acute energy effect, will still promote enhanced cognitive function, memory, and overall brain health.
Good reply. I find FXT to be a nice boost for me but it certainly isn't powerful in the way of stims. I will be trying the caffeine free version as soon as it come in, about a week, and will get to put it to the test with my own school work. I will be trying it daily to see the full effects on cognition and recall.

I hate fruit punch flavors. Granted I haven't tried the FXT version yet but generally speaking I can't stand it.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Very true. But just imagine what other delicious flavors we could launch.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Have to appreciate honety..Usually reviews like Whacked made,id listen too.Make me want to try samples before i go spend money on something that may not work for me,cause we all are diff.Personally i am def interested in focus xt Caf free,i need a stim free product for nights i work late.Ive seen ppl say the og craze did nothing for them.To me its the best pre w.o i ever used.Cause more so u never hear ppl have a neg thing to say about something they buy,especially if by a reputable company.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Maybe the context for you taking the supplement was wrong. Expecting enough of a mental boost pre-workout is difficult without any stim at all. Worth trying the supplement before something cognitive. You may not receive a boost of sorts but the efficiency of your cognition may improve noticeably.

I've used some of the ingredients in Focus XT separately and I've really noticed an improvement when required to undertake a mentally demanding task. The task becomes less demanding and my thoughts a flow more freely but with more focus.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Maybe the context for you taking the supplement was wrong. Expecting enough of a mental boost pre-workout is difficult without any stim at all. Worth trying the supplement before something cognitive. You may not receive a boost of sorts but the efficiency of your cognition may improve noticeably.

I've used some of the ingredients in Focus XT separately and I've really noticed an improvement when required to undertake a mentally demanding task. The task becomes less demanding and my thoughts a flow more freely but with more focus.
Its gonna be very tough to compare the effects of CF Focus against the original. To be completely honest, I had concerns about this product, for this exact reason. Its a great formula, and the congnitive effects are quite good. But removing the stimulant from it can cause people to not "feel" anything. Tough to explain, but I think you get my point.