Focus XT (caffeine free version)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Maybe the context for you taking the supplement was wrong. Expecting enough of a mental boost pre-workout is difficult without any stim at all. Worth trying the supplement before something cognitive. You may not receive a boost of sorts but the efficiency of your cognition may improve noticeably.

I've used some of the ingredients in Focus XT separately and I've really noticed an improvement when required to undertake a mentally demanding task. The task becomes less demanding and my thoughts a flow more freely but with more focus.

2. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321
    Maybe the context for you taking the supplement was wrong. Expecting enough of a mental boost pre-workout is difficult without any stim at all. Worth trying the supplement before something cognitive. You may not receive a boost of sorts but the efficiency of your cognition may improve noticeably.

I've used some of the ingredients in Focus XT separately and I've really noticed an improvement when required to undertake a mentally demanding task. The task becomes less demanding and my thoughts a flow more freely but with more focus.
    Its gonna be very tough to compare the effects of CF Focus against the original. To be completely honest, I had concerns about this product, for this exact reason. Its a great formula, and the congnitive effects are quite good. But removing the stimulant from it can cause people to not "feel" anything. Tough to explain, but I think you get my point.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. It has finally arrived....*CAFFEINE FREE* Focus XT
    By NomZ in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 04-24-2013, 11:43 PM
  2. 2 days of using SNS Caffeine Free Focus XT
    By deh707 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions