Fed EX just arrived. Erase Pro and some...

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    Celorza,u said to me 2 days ago...go back n look at our discussion about good fats..ur words ive recomped,cut n bulked all on read meat.

You talk a good game,thats all kiddo!!! U have no diet expierience and little to no training expierience.You told me u get all your knowledge from reading after school hours..

So there are some facts,u talk a good game ,but havent expierienced anything,u been corrected 3 times last 2 days..Your book smarts arent enouh where u should rep a company and give out advice...Guys like cooper,bigjohn,warbirds,dewey, these are guys who i listen to. Not u at 21 and 5'6" 142 lbs to talk about dieting

Dont mean to be a dick,but these are some facts..
    Through the big cut I never stopped eating red meat at all...I already bulked and you can fetch my logs and see my recipees, all red meat, and currently even Howwedo (Ricky) can attest that I still do...so that covers the three phases, and text messages about it, not that I need to prove it to you.

All the science behind supplementation I get it from reading, for I can only try so many supplements at a time, and I can only know so much about them form empirical sources, that is why I like to have some science behind it.

I have diet experience, took 8 months to go from a big blob to a leaner self. Went through bro-science 6 balanced meals, through carb-cycling, already did Keto for 4 weeks (not that to my liking, but concurred with the Keto Styx) and I have been on Lean Gains Intermittent fasting (with my own personal and effective tweaks for my body) since April...so ok Jay, sorry I didn't take 3 more years in finding the kind of eating habits that work for me.

I have not been corrected in any sense in places I had noticed, and they might be threads I did not notice, I mean I ain't perfect...but forgive the attitude but I doubt I have been "corrected" as such. Oh and Jay, I don't need you to listen to me, just remember there is an ignore button, and it's there to be used.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

2. Cel may not have tons of experience but at 145lb dead lifting 285lb is pretty great in less then a year of training and no anabolics
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com
    •   

3. Hey guys, why don't we just let this go? I just saw this and it sucks to see two dudes that I respect calling each other out. Not really knowing how this all started all I can say is that public call outs aren't really the best way to go. As far as people making mistakes or being corrected, I think we are all guilty of that. Making mistakes makes you a better person as long as you learn from them. Celorza is a smart guy with good intentions and I can't think of a reason to call him out. Can it get annoying that a 21 year old "kid" knows as much as he does? Sure. Being 38, I wish I knew everything Celorza does back when I was 21.

Jay, you have lots of real word experience and that's great too. There really isn't a substitute for that. I think you guys are coming at this from opposite ends and if anything could learn from each other. If you don't want to do that, then respect each other and leave it alone.

The one other thing I will add is that nobody knows everything and we all need help along the way. Coop is a fountain of knowledge and I trust him implicitly. Is he younger than me? Yes. Had he always known all of this stuff? Nope. I can show you threads from 2011 where he was the one asking for advice on bb.com. The point is that we all start somewhere.

4. I apologize,Dewey..Cooper is super smart man...i dont doubt that. And i deleted my last post as well.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    I apologize,Dewey..Cooper is super smart man...i dont doubt that. And i deleted my last post as well.
    No need to apologize to me. We are all smart guys (including you) in different ways. Whether it's book smarts, real world experience or a combination of both, we are at least all smart enough to be on here realizing that we have a lot to learn from each other. The time to worry is the day you think you know it all.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Yeah, capped sure does taste better.
    I avoid Cissus Powder whenever possible. It's on the list of the worst tasting things I've ever consumed. Caps are definitely the way to go.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99
    time to worry is the day you think you know it all.
    Well said,Dewey!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by antihero

I avoid Cissus Powder whenever possible. It's on the list of the worst tasting things I've ever consumed.
    I want to send you some RPM samples just so you can try it uncapped. You up for it?

9. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    in less then a year of training
    Ty,lol,u just proved my point.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

Ty,lol,u just proved my point.
    Are you a politic? Lol taking just certain things from my post haha Jay Romney?!?!?
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I want to send you some RPM samples just so you can try it uncapped. You up for it?
    Looking at the ingredient panel, I'll bet I know exactly how bad it tastes. I've had a couple of the ingredients uncapped before, so I'll pass. That being said, I'd have no problem kicking back a couple of those caps.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    Looking at the ingredient panel, I'll bet I know exactly how bad it tastes. I've had a couple of the ingredients uncapped before, so I'll pass. That being said, I'd have no problem kicking back a couple of those caps.
    I have had a couple of the ingredients too, but was not prepared. PM if you change your mind. You won't forget the taste and after trying it, bulk cissus will taste like Nestle Quick.

13. Fedex was good to you
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

14. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Cel may not have tons of experience but at 145lb dead lifting 285lb is pretty great in less then a year of training and no anabolics
    Ricky I think you meant strength training and that has been for the past 5 months, however I started training little over a year ago. Around July-August 2011. Not ashamed of it at all.

Anyway if Jason wants to continue he can PM or whatever, this was not the threads intention and contrary to Dewey's post, I did not call him out at all, merely answered back to his groundless claims, if he wants to keep on with something personal against me he can even email me, he has my email.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

15. For the record, Cel is a good guy. Me and him make jokes about each other all the time and what I said was light-hearted lol.

I was not expecting anyone else to run with it.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    For the record, Cel is a good guy. Me and him make jokes about each other all the time and what I said was light-hearted lol.

Him and I *
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

17. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

Are you a politic? Lol taking just certain things from my post haha Jay Romney?!?!?

18. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Him and I *
    He and I**
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    For the record, Cel is a good guy. Me and him make jokes about each other all the time and what I said was light-hearted lol.

I know you meant no harm bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Him and I *
    Wrong but a bit less wrong than the past statement.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    He and I**
    Correct!

I remember someone saying in this post that capped Cissus is , I support that statement.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

20. There are too many He's in here for this to prove logical.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

21. Is it over kill to take the Cissus XT & Orange Triad at the same time?

22. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    There are too many He's in here for this to prove logical.
    What about shims?

23. Quote Originally Posted by LetMyArmGo View Post
    Is it over kill to take the Cissus XT & Orange Triad at the same time?
    It's a perfect combination IMO, only thing to make it even better is to have Orange Oximega with it!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

24. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

Guess u expected wrong,lol

25. Quote Originally Posted by LetMyArmGo
    Absolutley not!!!

26. Quote Originally Posted by LetMyArmGo View Post
    Nope, throw some fish oil in there as well.. Just make sure to get a 2:1 EPA over DHA ;-)
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

27. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc

Nope, throw some fish oil in there as well.. Just make sure to get a 2:1 EPA over DHA ;-)
    2:1 epa over dha?

28. Quote Originally Posted by LetMyArmGo View Post
    2:1 epa over dha?
    Yep. Two to one EPAHA is what Physicians recommend for Optimal Heart and Brain health.

29. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc

Yep. Two to one EPAHA is what Physicians recommend for Optimal Heart and Brain health.
    I thought it was a 3:2 ratio?

30. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    I thought it was a 3:2 ratio?
    I've always heard you want double EPA over DHA. Also heard 40/20.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. oep, t2, erase pro, and compound-20
    By jev871 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 09:18 AM
  2. Erase pro and endo surge
    By bmahon0318 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-21-2012, 04:10 PM
  3. Erase Pro and healing inury??
    By steppinRazor in forum PES
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-19-2012, 10:37 PM
  4. Erase pro and lean xtreme, overkill on cortisol control?
    By StellaArtois in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-17-2012, 12:05 PM
  5. Erase PRO and Sustain Alpha TD
    By BigKoolWhip in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 02-08-2012, 12:01 PM