stim life of craze

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how long does the stim effect of craze last?

I workout at nights but need a bigger kick to get me going.

if craze lasts forever does anyone have a strong short life stim in mind?

ordering this weekend, let me know

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
how long does the stim effect of craze last?

I workout at nights but need a bigger kick to get me going.

if craze lasts forever does anyone have a strong short life stim in mind?

ordering this weekend, let me know
You might not sleep again if you take craze

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Dude,dont take it late..I am only taking this on weekends and or if im going to gym in the morning or before 3pm and or im off of work.. I took it after work at 3pm before I trained,did it quit a few times and i couldnt fall asleep at a normal time. i was falling asleep between midnight and 130 am & i have to be up by 615am.

So yeah i advise be cautious if you have to go to sleep at a normal time.In general though,its an asweomse pre w.o..I love it.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I still have my OG tubs and I take 1 scoop pretty much exactly when tiredness hits me and I need to stay up, which is usually around 2 am. This perks me up big time until about 6 am, at which point I will crash violently unless I ingest another scoop, which I usually do. This lasts till 10 am, and boom, all-nighter accomplished. So about 4 hours per scoop for me, and be prepared to get really tired when it wears off (perfect for bedtime).

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
current version lol

coop couldnt that be because youre pulling all nighter as well? so the stim effect is lessened?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
current version lol

coop couldnt that be because youre pulling all nighter as well? so the stim effect is lessened?
Lessened? Craze has the ability to make me wide awake even during periods of extreme fatigue. I'm not sure I'd want it to be stronger than that...

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol meaning if you took it on a dgood day itd probably last like 6hrs....

either way sounds WAAY to strong for my needs, but awesome for a morning workout