stacked too much Testosterone Booster side affects ??

ash006

Awards
Hello everyone.. I have a question, I figured you guys know best, it would be great if i get a feedback..(Excuse my writing my English is not the best it’s my second language).
Sorry, it’s going to be long post but I figured to say what exactly happened is better
a month and half ago i was using a for about 2 months the following supplements:.
-First time using natural testosterone booster (D-Aspartic Acid (DAA)) I ONLY CYCLED IT OFF FOR A WEEK **multivitamin Mega men sport from ***.**protein shakes ** pre work out 1MR
Everything was fine I had amazing energy, I got good results I got noticeable gains.
When the DAA bottle finished I decided to take it to the next level coz I liked the results , so i went and bought
- A-HD 250 mg Andogenic/Estrogenic Modulator Testosterone Booster,
- Ripped freak, and
-Purple.K creatine
And without a cycle off break, i started taking in less than 10 day after finishing with the DAA .
after 2 weeks into the A-HD test booster i started realizing I have mood swings that I never had before .I then did some research and I realized I was dum to take too much testosterone booster without cycling off .so I decided to stop using everything one shot to get the test booster off my system

.and I don't know if that was a good idea or not lol .because after I stopped I had 0 energy at the gym ,started noticing some manboobs and my strength decreased dramatically ,my sex drive was low, my appetite also changed I eat way less than before lost lots of muscle and weight , so soon after that I stopped going to the gym . I also got busy with work so had no time to go to gym.

now it’s been a month and a half my mood swings are way less but I still get moody , sex drive much better, I’m eating better now still less than before I’m just wondering after this will my I go back to the old me , the energy i had and the apatite?. Because I want to start to go to the gym again. And I feel that I’m going to need supplements to do that. Than start over again with a cycle off mn plan ..
Or should I just give it more time until the old stuff I took gets off of my system and how long will that take ?
thank you everyone in advance

MonsterTruckr

Awards
Man I'd say it was that A-HD... It's got more compounds I've never heard of than anything I've seen recently. I'll have to read up some more on what's in it.

Bump for more knowledge.

grandroid828

Awards
Hello everyone.. I have a question, I figured you guys know best, it would be great if i get a feedback..(Excuse my writing my English is not the best it’s my second language).
Sorry, it’s going to be long post but I figured to say what exactly happened is better
a month and half ago i was using a for about 2 months the following supplements:.
-First time using natural testosterone booster (D-Aspartic Acid (DAA)) I ONLY CYCLED IT OFF FOR A WEEK **multivitamin Mega men sport from ***.**protein shakes ** pre work out 1MR
Everything was fine I had amazing energy, I got good results I got noticeable gains.
When the DAA bottle finished I decided to take it to the next level coz I liked the results , so i went and bought
- A-HD 250 mg Andogenic/Estrogenic Modulator Testosterone Booster,
- Ripped freak, and
-Purple.K creatine
And without a cycle off break, i started taking in less than 10 day after finishing with the DAA .
after 2 weeks into the A-HD test booster i started realizing I have mood swings that I never had before .I then did some research and I realized I was dum to take too much testosterone booster without cycling off .so I decided to stop using everything one shot to get the test booster off my system

.and I don't know if that was a good idea or not lol .because after I stopped I had 0 energy at the gym ,started noticing some manboobs and my strength decreased dramatically ,my sex drive was low, my appetite also changed I eat way less than before lost lots of muscle and weight , so soon after that I stopped going to the gym . I also got busy with work so had no time to go to gym.

now it’s been a month and a half my mood swings are way less but I still get moody , sex drive much better, I’m eating better now still less than before I’m just wondering after this will my I go back to the old me , the energy i had and the apatite?. Because I want to start to go to the gym again. And I feel that I’m going to need supplements to do that. Than start over again with a cycle off mn plan ..
Or should I just give it more time until the old stuff I took gets off of my system and how long will that take ?
thank you everyone in advance
1. That was an EXTREMELY bad and dangerous idea. Not to preach at u. But over the counter doesnt mean safe! You cant just run these things virtually endlessly without sides.

But. You will return. It didnt shut u down. It just messed ur levels up. But it will take a while and will suck in the meantime. But yes u will be fine. Unless u got gyno. At this point if its there, only surgery is removing it. An AI like letrozole COULD have stopped it but we're past that.

GeraldNY181

GeraldNY181

Awards
True.. IMHO you'd be better off taking some tonkat ali along with an estrogen blocker like pomegranate powder to get a bit better results. Becareful of too much synthesized crap. Natural doesn't just mean non-steriod. natural compounds can work great VH nutrition has a testosterone booster that's pretty bomb called TestRush.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in the future, post a thread on here asking for advice on a test boosting stack for your goals (bulk, recomp, or cut) and we can help. plenty of people on here have tons of experience with these supplements and would love to help you including myself.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The ingredients in ADH are: Secoisolariciresinol diglycoside (flaxseed lignan), Pterostilbene (found in grapes), Gingerol (comes from Ginger) and Caffeic Acid phenethyl ester. Never be fooled by BPI who try use long compex chemical names to disguise what their products really are. Research is your firend in these situations.

FWIW ripped freak is an insane waste of money

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
i don't really see anything in your stack that would give you manboobs ...
i would stop everything for 2months, then start with just protein..
then reassess

you can go to the gym without the use of supplements...eat good and you're fine
its called a supplement, not a MUST