Test Powder + Intimidate = Good Idea or Not?

John33

Awards
I wonder if it is a good idea to finish the 4 weeks of Test Powder and then follow it with 4 weeks of Intimidate + Triazole? What do you guys think? Thanks.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I wonder if it is a good idea to finish the 4 weeks of Test Powder and then follow it with 4 weeks of Intimidate + Triazole? What do you guys think? Thanks.
The best thing about supps is mixing and matching.

I dnt see why u wouldnt just stack all 3,as long as the Test Powder has no DAA already. But yeah i dont see any problems with that.Maybe stack some Vitamin D3 with the test powder..D3 is suppose to boost test levels or gh levels..Ppl here will give u great and way more detiled answers.

John33

Awards
Test Powder already contains DAA. They recommend running it for 4 weeks, but usually, people run DAA for 8 weeks, if I am not mistaken, so that is why I thought it might be a good idea to run Intimidate for 4 weeks. I am not sure, however, if 4 weeks of Intimidate is enough time for it to kick-in, but maybe it is enough time since I am running Test Powder for 4 weeks. I do not know, that is why I asked.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
The best thing about supps is mixing and matching.

I dnt see why u wouldnt just stack all 3,as long as the Test Powder has no DAA already. But yeah i dont see any problems with that.Maybe stack some Vitamin D3 with the test powder..D3 is suppose to boost test levels or gh levels..Ppl here will give u great and way more detiled answers.
test powder has DAA... and is a complete formula on its own

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
test powder has DAA... and is a complete formula on its own
Im hearing all this about running daa for 8 weeks...which makes me realize i now need n probably double up!!! Wtf

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
That would work just fine. Finish the Test Powder and then start the Intimidate + TZ. Next time you should give DAA+Free Test a try for a good 8 week run. I love that combo.

John33

Awards
That would work just fine. Finish the Test Powder and then start the Intimidate + TZ. Next time you should give DAA+Free Test a try for a good 8 week run. I love that combo.
Anyone else thinks it is a good idea? It seems like logical combo, but I have not seen it mentioned anywhere, so I wonder if I am missing something.

Anyone else?

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else thinks it is a good idea? It seems like logical combo, but I have not seen it mentioned anywhere, so I wonder if I am missing something.

Anyone else?
Just ran tp for 4 weeks with ad3pct and now runnin intimidate and erase pro. Love it

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards

Anyone else?
You could definitely do that (finish test powder, and then start Intimidate + TZ). That or you could do 8 weeks of Test powder, or 8 weeks of Intimidate + Triazole.

I've used Intimidate for 8 weeks in the past and love it, on both contest prep and even recently while bulking. Around week 3 is when users have reported it really starting to kick in. Other stacking options could be things like Reversitol, which functions like a natural Serm and complements Intimidate really well, or testabolan to help optimize free testosterone, and the ALCAR also helps to sensitize NMDA receptors

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Anyone else?
def doable running them back to back (TP into TZ/Intim)....I've run Intimidate before, 2 bottles back to back, was ok for me...still prefer regular DAA for the t-boost though..let us know how it goes!

John33

Awards
def doable running them back to back (TP into TZ/Intim)....I've run Intimidate before, 2 bottles back to back, was ok for me...still prefer regular DAA for the t-boost though..let us know how it goes!
Why do you prefer the regular DAA for the t-boost? Thanks.

boogyman

Awards
I have been wondering what is the reason for Test Powder recomending only 4 weeks. I was looking forward to trying it in the near future, but I always run DAA for 8 weeks.

John33

Awards
I have been wondering what is the reason for Test Powder recomending only 4 weeks. I was looking forward to trying it in the near future, but I always run DAA for 8 weeks.
Me too. Maybe it is not because of DAA, but has something to do with other ingredients in there. I do not know, just a guess.

Anyone? Thanks.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why do you prefer the regular DAA for the t-boost? Thanks.
I have this same mindset. I feel it more with SNS DAA over tp and intimidate
much like koko stated...can 'feel' more from DAA (in terms of libido & even slight acme breakout), and for me at least sodium DAA works better for me that bulk DAA...others notice no diff from bulk v sodium...so everyone's diff...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Me too. Maybe it is not because of DAA, but has something to do with other ingredients in there. I do not know, just a guess.

Anyone? Thanks.
Can't speak for USP, but I imagine the 4 weeks, is just a general guideline not a hard/fast rule...

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Can't speak for USP, but I imagine the 4 weeks, is just a general guideline not a hard/fast rule...
I get the alpha male feeling a couple hours after the first does of sodium DAA. I never got it with TP. I got a goo pump but if I had to do it again I would go with SNS agmatine, DAA, and powerful before bed.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As long as you don't over lap the two, I think it is a perfectly fine bulking stack.

Mike

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

Anyone? Thanks.
It's due to the mucuna standardized to a very high amount of l-dopa.

John33

Awards
It's due to the mucuna standardized to a very high amount of l-dopa.
Makes sense. Thanks!

What do you think about doing Test Powder for 4 weeks and then 4 more weeks of either (SNS' DAA or Intimidate) + Triazole? If you think it is a good idea, would you recommend going with DAA or Intimidate?

boogyman

Awards
Guess i'll do 4 weeks test powder and 4 weeks DAA with an AI, and maybe try the new SNS Prolactin supp with it my next DAA go around. I really like to do 8 weeks with DAA.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Makes sense. Thanks!

What do you think about doing Test Powder for 4 weeks and then 4 more weeks of either (SNS' DAA or Intimidate) + Triazole? If you think it is a good idea, would you recommend going with DAA or Intimidate?
I'd run DAA for an additional 8 weeks via the SNS DAA capsules. Intimidate is a great product but DAA is the preferred choice for dedicated testosterone elevation. Triazole is another personal favorite of mine, so the stack should go quite well.

John33

Awards
I'd run DAA for an additional 8 weeks via the SNS DAA capsules. Intimidate is a great product but DAA is the preferred choice for dedicated testosterone elevation. Triazole is another personal favorite of mine, so the stack should go quite well.
I thought about that, but 4 weeks of Test Powder plus 8 weeks of the SNS DAA is 12 weeks. I just want to make sure that it would be safe to run it for 12 weeks. Is it?

Assuming it is a go for an additional 8 weeks of the SNS DAA, would you run Triazole together with DAA for 8 weeks or for less time, 4 weeks?

Thanks.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I thought about that, but 4 weeks of Test Powder plus 8 weeks of the SNS DAA is 12 weeks. I just want to make sure that it would be safe to run it for 12 weeks. Is it?

Assuming it is a go for an additional 8 weeks of the SNS DAA, would you run Triazole together with DAA for 8 weeks or for less time, 4 weeks?

Thanks.
Ugh, sorry I misspoke. I meant to say I'd run it for the full 8 weeks using SNS DAA caps. This means that you'd have 2 weeks left of SNS DAA left over for a future run. While I believe 12 weeks is safe, I typically stick to 8 week max DAA cycle. I'd run the Triazole such that week 3 of triazole coincides with the end of your DAA run.

John33

Awards
Ugh, sorry I misspoke. I meant to say I'd run it for the full 8 weeks using SNS DAA caps. This means that you'd have 2 weeks left of SNS DAA left over for a future run. While I believe 12 weeks is safe, I typically stick to 8 week max DAA cycle.
Let me see if I got this right: 4 weeks of Test Powder, plus 4 weeks of SNS DAA = 8 total weeks, right?

I'd run the Triazole such that week 3 of triazole coincides with the end of your DAA run.
Not sure I understood this one. Are you saying to run Triazole for 1 week at the end (the last week of the cycle)? Or do I run Triazole for 4 weeks together with the SNS' DAA?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Let me see if I got this right: 4 weeks of Test Powder, plus 4 weeks of SNS DAA = 8 total weeks, right?

Not sure I understood this one. Are you saying to run Triazole for 1 week at the end (the last week of the cycle)? Or do I run Triazole for 4 weeks together with the SNS' DAA?
Weeks 1-4: Test Powder
Weeks 5-6: SNS DAA
Weeks 7-8: SNS DAA + DS Triazole
Weeks 9-10: DS Triazole

Break

John33

Awards
Weeks 1-4: Test Powder
Weeks 5-6: SNS DAA
Weeks 7-8: SNS DAA + DS Triazole
Weeks 9-10: DS Triazole

Break
Perfect. I got it now. Thanks.

Triazole at 3 caps a day, 2 in the morning and 1 in the evening?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could definitely do that (finish test powder, and then start Intimidate + TZ). That or you could do 8 weeks of Test powder, or 8 weeks of Intimidate + Triazole.

I've used Intimidate for 8 weeks in the past and love it, on both contest prep and even recently while bulking. Around week 3 is when users have reported it really starting to kick in. Other stacking options could be things like Reversitol, which functions like a natural Serm and complements Intimidate really well, or testabolan to help optimize free testosterone, and the ALCAR also helps to sensitize NMDA receptors
I loved rv2 stacked with intimidate! Amazing sleep and serious gains in my last pct!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weeks 1-3: Test Powder
Week 4: test powder+erase
Weeks 5-6: SNS DAA+erase
Weeks 7-8: SNS DAA +erase
Weeks 9-10: Erase

Does it make sense to start erase on the beginning of week 4 of test powder? or should erase not be used at the same time?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Weeks 1-3: Test Powder
Week 4: test powder+erase
Weeks 5-6: SNS DAA+erase
Weeks 7-8: SNS DAA +erase
Weeks 9-10: Erase

Does it make sense to start erase on the beginning of week 4 of test powder? or should erase not be used at the same time?
I don't think it would hurt. test powder has estro and prolactin control so maybe start the erase at 1 cap or so.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think it would hurt. test powder has estro and prolactin control so maybe start the erase at 1 cap or so.
Yea I really read up on all the ingredients.. Erase shouldn't be needed til post (as preference after running daa) I'm very interested in the mangosteen. That is where the reports of weight loss are comingfrom I assume..

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Yea I really read up on all the ingredients.. Erase shouldn't be needed til post (as preference after running daa) I'm very interested in the mangosteen. That is where the reports of weight loss are comingfrom I assume..
I'd say its a very synergistic product...everything in it has a purpose. we all know about DAA but with everything else added, the agmatine, trimethylglycine, mucuna, it's an awesome product