best non singing nettle root (Div) and DAA testbooster

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
What is the best test booster out that does not have DAA or singing nettle root (div) in it? I have a lot of both already.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Correction: it's stinging nettle root (not singing).

Was asking myself this question myself since DAA gives me diarrhea already at 1.5g and I respond nicely on Endosurge (so would be nice to have something to stack with it probably with fadogia).

It's hard to judge this since almost no OTC supplements have any blood work done.

Plus they are being taken while people exercise, watch their diet which make them get better sleep and all these on it's own act as testosterone booster.

I haven't tried them yet but I'd guess fadogia, forskolin.

Well you have many mechanism how to effect test levels so any supplement working on 1 or more pathways could work.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Have you considered NMDA? It's a methylated form of DAA and is much more effective at agonizing the NMDA receptor in the brain than standard DAA. Plus some users who have used intimidate (our NMDA product) who had problems with DAA reported no real issues or sides.

Other than that, forskolin, or a bulbine product like tropinol could be considered, since both have some decent data behind them in terms of raising testosterone

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Top 3 for me:
Natty v (also a sex booster)
ArA.
Anabeta elite

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Check out vidatest,
It would stack well with what you have and the adaptogens offer more than just a test boost.

Vida.jpg

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
T-force (fadogia) or any bulbine product.. actually these two together would be nice

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I don't mean to hijack. Would Fadogia stack well with Endosurge and Erase? I don't know much about Fadogia, but I was looking for something to add to Endo+Erase besides DAA/NMDA.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't mean to hijack. Would Fadogia stack well with Endosurge and Erase? I don't know much about Fadogia, but I was looking for something to add to Endo+Erase besides DAA/NMDA.
Most def bro

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I add Division 1 often to whatever test booster I'm running to good effects. Got a bunch on a big Athletix sale a while back!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Free Test is a good option. Here's the profile:

Free Test is great, but only with 2 bottles (8 weeks) which can be expensive

I like Anabeta (it boosts test but thats not its primary objective), IGF 2, Sustain Alpha, Trib (for libido)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Correction: it's stinging nettle root (not singing).
lol i thought this was just a non-aggressive, happy-go-lucky strain of nettle root op was talking about. :D

I haven't tried them yet but I'd guess fadogia, forskolin.
not a bad answer. forslean ftw..
also, some ashwaghanda thrown in the mix would be cool. ;)
wanna get all crazy - throw in some hi-dose cissus q.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You could make a really nice stack with:

Bulbine caps:
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/serious-nutrition-solutions/bulbine-60-capsules.html

Inhibit-P:
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/serious-nutrition-solutions/inhibit-p-60-capsules.html

ZMA (Really I feel it better with 3-5g Melatonin just for a REAL night sleep):
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/serious-nutrition-solutions/zma-90-caps.html

No Div , no DAA :p

Though you could also look into NMDA , not DAA haha. iForce Intimidate is really good :)

Reactions: mw1
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol i thought this was just a non-aggressive, happy-go-lucky strain of nettle root op was talking about. :D

money. good post

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

money. good post
I agree. Love some forskolin and Ashwaghanda is pretty useful IME as well.

Maybe look into Fadogia as well if you can find some.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bulbine would be my go-to for sure. Amazing compound that doesn't get the love it deserves. If you figure out the dosing for your body, you can promote some great composition changes. SNS Bulbine is pretty reasonably priced.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Bulbine would be my go-to for sure. Amazing compound that doesn't get the love it deserves. If you figure out the dosing for your body, you can promote some great composition changes. SNS Bulbine is pretty reasonably priced.
This or Tropinol. Both are Bulbine formulas and both, as Rhadam mentioned, don't get the love they deserve.

Reactions: mw1