FinaFlex Pure Test: Complete Testosterone Matrix

r1c3aroni

Awards
So nutraplanet has this stack deal for ad-3 and FinaFlex Pure Test: Complete Testosterone Matrix. I was only wanting to get ad-3 to stack with my dpol.but for 2 bucks more u can get a free bottle of pure test so I bought it. The package came today and I was thinking of taking pure test a couple weeks before I run my 8 week stack. Does anyone think this would be a problem? I've tried to look up reviews on pure test but results were limited. Has anyone tried this stuff? And what dose would u recommend, the optimal result or extreme result?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
So nutraplanet has this stack deal for ad-3 and FinaFlex Pure Test: Complete Testosterone Matrix. I was only wanting to get ad-3 to stack with my dpol.but for 2 bucks more u can get a free bottle of pure test so I bought it. The package came today and I was thinking of taking pure test a couple weeks before I run my 8 week stack. Does anyone think this would be a problem? I've tried to look up reviews on pure test but results were limited. Has anyone tried this stuff? And what dose would u recommend, the optimal result or extreme result?
It would be pointless, save it for another run. Reason being Pure-Test is DAA and D-pol is also DAA (plus some nitrates and vitamins). You should not be on homonal products for more than 8 weeks without a subsequent 4-6 week break from them to let your body get back to regular homeostasis.
Do your AD-3 + D-Pol run OR do a AD-3 + Pure-Test run. Personally I would do D-Pol PWO with the AD-3 for some really nice Pumps. Like I said...Pure-Test OR D-Pol for 8 weeks along with 8 weeks of AD-3 , nothing more.

r1c3aroni

Awards
It would be pointless, save it for another run. Reason being Pure-Test is DAA and D-pol is also DAA (plus some nitrates and vitamins). You should not be on homonal products for more than 8 weeks without a subsequent 4-6 week break from them to let your body get back to regular homeostasis.
Do your AD-3 + D-Pol run OR do a AD-3 + Pure-Test run. Personally I would do D-Pol PWO with the AD-3 for some really nice Pumps. Like I said...Pure-Test OR D-Pol for 8 weeks along with 8 weeks of AD-3 , nothing more.
alright thanks. Whats a good PWO to use with D-pol and Ad-3?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

r1c3aroni

Awards
Caffeine Free Focus-XT , perfect amount of Nootropics and will pair up nicely with the Caffeine and Nitrates in D-Pol to give good pumps and focus in the workout.
but D-pol doesnt have caffeine...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Any pwo of your choice. If you want stims or not is up to you. Personally its the best for me with Muscle Marinade. But like I said pick your fav

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'm so sorry! Thought you were having Con-Dense!! You should though! Condense + D-Pol + Caffeine Free Focus XT is an amazing combo ;) Uber pumps, alpha aggression and amazing focus!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'm so sorry! Thought you were having Con-Dense!! You should though! Condense + D-Pol + Caffeine Free Focus XT is an amazing combo ;) Uber pumps, alpha aggression and amazing focus!
Insane pumps and focus with caffiene. I'm expecting the new focus xt any day :-D