Best non-stim creatine free preworkout supplement

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
I am looking for something non-stim because they have to be cycled. Also no creatine because i am looking for strength gains, not mass. Which product is good for a sprinting, endurance breathing and focus? Also does it have to be cycled? I dont mind if I have to stack as long as it's not a bunch of pills. Does AppNut's RPM+Drive come in powder form?

P

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Hemavol without a doubt! No need to cycle it and it tastes great!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I am looking for something non-stim because they have to be cycled. Also no creatine because i am looking for strength gains, not mass. Which product is good for a sprinting, endurance breathing and focus? Also does it have to be cycled? I dont mind if I have to stack as long as it's not a bunch of pills. Does AppNut's RPM+Drive come in powder form?
Caffeine-Free Focus XT

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Does it give you the Alpha feeling?
I think it could be described that way. I would describe it as being very calm (stim free), yet completely enthralled in the task at hand.

Plus, regular use of nootropics is great for memory retention, and who couldn't use a good brain boost?

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AX Ultra Reps
iForce Hemavol
Omega Ultima
SNS Focus XT - Stim Free
MAN Clout/BodyOctane

All great options.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
...or you can just buy some stuff in bulk and make your own pre workout..Im doing that at the moment.Beta Alanine,Taurine,Creatine and LCLT.

Not to take anything away from supp companies.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also no creatine because i am looking for strength gains, not mass.
Is this really your reason for not wanting creatine? you need to do some research on what creatine really does buddy. But to answer your question I would just buy your own bulk powders and make your own pwo. That's what I'm looking to do right now. Cit mal, beta alanine, agmatine,lclt. I like doing this because you can take it your concoction with any stim product you want, or even EC.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
RPM and Drive do not come in powder form. There is actually a funny trend of people uncapping RPM. I have done it and it is a kick in the a$$.

AS far as a completely non-stim powder goes, Hemavol is good and the new Protocol is worth a look too.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
RPM and Drive

I have had ppl reccomend this stack to me.i hear nothing but good things.who cares if its in pill form,if it does its job thats all the matters.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
RPM and Drive

I have had ppl reccomend this stack to me.i hear nothing but good things.who cares if its in pill form,if it does its job thats all the matters.
RPM does have caffeine in it though. Anybody wants to try samples of them, PM me.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Is this really your reason for not wanting creatine? you need to do some research on what creatine really does buddy. But to answer your question I would just buy your own bulk powders and make your own pwo. That's what I'm looking to do right now. Cit mal, beta alanine, agmatine,lclt. I like doing this because you can take it your concoction with any stim product you want, or even EC.
I'm a sprinter and I want to stay lean and as light as possible. I took creatine before and it wasnt pretty. Before creatine i was 175 right before the season started, while i was on it i fluctuated between 182-185 mid-season!!! Needless to say my times suffered because of it. So no creatine.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
My focus is being lean and light not bulky. Im a sprinter and I took creatine before. I started the season at 175 and after taking creatine i fluctuated between 182-185 midseason!!! Needless to say i my times suffered because of it. So no creatine lol. Sorry for the double post.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
RPM and Drive do not come in powder form. There is actually a funny trend of people uncapping RPM. I have done it and it is a kick in the a$$.

AS far as a completely non-stim powder goes, Hemavol is good and the new Protocol is worth a look too.
I opened the capsules before and I payed for it with a long night of vomit and diarrhea. Lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a sprinter and I want to stay lean and as light as possible. I took creatine before and it wasnt pretty. Before creatine i was 175 right before the season started, while i was on it i fluctuated between 182-185 mid-season!!! Needless to say my times suffered because of it. So no creatine.
Then you'll want to pick up some creatine ol phosphate.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
COP, LCLT, Cit Mal, Agmatine and Leucine.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty much the whole SNS baseline series lol

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
I would give hemavol a look. No creating and great doses of citrulline malate, agmatine, glycerol monostearate, and norvaline. Pumps and endurance from it are awesome. Also, look into Compete, it's designed as an intra-workout but can benefit any athlete. It has adequate doses of electrolytes for hydration, nootropic agents, whey hydrolysate for the aminos, and 2 forms of carnitine, which has really helped my endurance and recovery.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why?

Then you'll want to pick up some creatine ol phosphate.

My focus is being lean and light not bulky. Im a sprinter and I took creatine before. I started the season at 175 and after taking creatine i fluctuated between 182-185 midseason!!! Needless to say i my times suffered because of it. So no creatine lol. Sorry for the double post.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
COP isn't creatine if that is what you are wondering. If not then carry on. :)

Genomyx Protocol plus high dosed Cit. Mal. (8-10g) or IForce Hemavol + Compete

If you want more focus throw some ALCAR or Focus XT in with some combination of what I mentioned above.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
How much of all those, except citruline malate, of its in it?
One serving (2 scoops - 60 servings per tub):

L-Leucine 3.25 g
L-Carnitine L-Tartarate 1 g
Creatinol-O Phospate 1 g
Agmatine Sulfate 250 mg

I think it's a great base to add other ingredients as desired (CM + BA?)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not? What is it LOL :D

HELP :D
It's Creatinol-O-Phosphate, increased time to fatigue, pretty beneficial for an athlete. Plus heart health benefits.

If I were OP, I'd be using citrulline malate, COP, and caffeine free Focus XT. Would stay away from GMS personally.

The FXT makes cardio much more bearable for me...

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thk u

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hemavol gets my vote. Has everything you are looking for, with a ton of solid reviews since its introduction.

Mike

D

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Hemavol gets my vote. Has everything you are looking for, with a ton of solid reviews since its introduction.

Mike
Hemavol+COP is incredible also I might add.

I like adding bulk CM and COP to Hemavol.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Caffeine free Focus XT, Caffeine free Ragnorok (blue razz was my favorite), Hemavol (tabs are great but I hated the powder), they are all good choices. I used to make my own preworkout cause you do it exactly the way you want but after Focus XT, I just started getting too lazy. Plus the focus flavors are great.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Caffeine free Focus XT, Caffeine free Ragnorok (blue razz was my favorite), Hemavol (tabs are great but I hated the powder), they are all good choices. I used to make my own preworkout cause you do it exactly the way you want but after Focus XT, I just started getting too lazy. Plus the focus flavors are great.
Diggin the focus XT + COP and CM :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Caffeine free focus xt brotha throw some cm and agmatine in there boom!

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Hemavol, Condense, Speed X3, Caf. Free Focus XT, And there is one more I keep forgetting.

There may be a lot of threads on this.

Compete sounds a good product and I still cannot remember the one name I am forgetting!

Last edited:
jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Omega sports ultra reps?

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Sex-gels?
You joke, but that was the official item name where I ordered them. I saw the receipt that said 5 Sexgel and was hoping the old lady didn't see that on a packing slip and question it. For the record, X-Gels gave me massive pumps but not everywhere if you get my drift....

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
You joke, but that was the official item name where I ordered them. I saw the receipt that said 5 Sexgel and was hoping the old lady didn't see that on a packing slip and question it. For the record, X-Gels gave me massive pumps but not everywhere if you get my drift....
Too much information! Lol.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
N

Nickype

Awards
I really rate the Reflex caffeine free performance matrix

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love the new labels. Definitely prefer the black look of my Compete to the older red tubs of Hemavol I have. :thumbsup: