First Cycle With Raptor

M

MaddoxZ

Awards
Ok so ive decided to start on a Cycle of Raptor by Nutraclipse. Im currently 5'8", and weigh in about 150-153, depending on the day. Im 26 years old and wanting to get up to about 175-180 in the next 4 weeks. Im eating like crazy, of course eating the chicken, tune, talapia, ext in the protein department. Im going to try to shoot to post updates about the cycle at least every other day. Wish me luck.

Ok, so its day 2 of the cycle. Not much is really going on, have a slight headache, but cant tell if thats from the lack of caffeine ive taken out of my diet since i started or from the Raptor, haha. The only 2 things im really noticing is that im tired as hell, and my appetite isnt really where i want it to be. From what Ive been hearing, it doesnt really start taking effect until like day 3. So with that being said, we'll have to see how I feel tomorrow.

Super stoked, and ready to see the outcome.
If anyboday has any advice as far as the right routine or diet, please let me know. Ive been doing tons of research about what I should do, but havnet nailed the perfect routine down for my cycle just yet.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ok so ive decided to start on a Cycle of Raptor by Nutraclipse. Im currently 5'8", and weigh in about 150-153, depending on the day. Im 26 years old and wanting to get up to about 175-180 in the next 4 weeks. Im eating like crazy, of course eating the chicken, tune, talapia, ext in the protein department. Im going to try to shoot to post updates about the cycle at least every other day. Wish me luck.

Ok, so its day 2 of the cycle. Not much is really going on, have a slight headache, but cant tell if thats from the lack of caffeine ive taken out of my diet since i started or from the Raptor, haha. The only 2 things im really noticing is that im tired as hell, and my appetite isnt really where i want it to be. From what Ive been hearing, it doesnt really start taking effect until like day 3. So with that being said, we'll have to see how I feel tomorrow.

Super stoked, and ready to see the outcome.
If anyboday has any advice as far as the right routine or diet, please let me know. Ive been doing tons of research about what I should do, but havnet nailed the perfect routine down for my cycle just yet.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/83105-ph-ps-steroid.html

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Anabolics 28
M Anabolics 9
K Anabolics 1
S Anabolics 3
B Cycle Logs 1