What's the ideal time to take Chromium Picolinate?
- 09-08-2012, 10:08 PM
- 09-08-2012, 10:11 PM
- 09-10-2012, 01:50 PM
09-10-2012, 04:34 PM
Haven't tried sustain before. Currently on a ****tail of GDAs, na-r-ala, bitter melon, HCA, before breakfast (pwo and biggest carb meal). Also take two caps of post workout.Originally Posted by MattPorter
09-12-2012, 02:39 PM
09-12-2012, 09:12 PM
Solo would probably give a better comparison to its GDA/pump effects, though I wouldn't be opposed to adding it in to see if there are any synergyOriginally Posted by MattPorter
09-14-2012, 01:30 PM
09-19-2012, 01:36 PM
Trans-resveratrol is shown to regulate glucose in liver and skeletal muscle --CONCLUSION: Supplemental resveratrol positively influences glucose metabolism pathways in the liver and skeletal muscle and leads to improved glucose control in a swine model of metabolic syndrome.
Body Problem Mechanic
National Level Competitor.
09-19-2012, 01:52 PM
09-24-2012, 01:09 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Delta Force in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 07-24-2009, 03:55 PM
- By wood23 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 09-29-2008, 05:38 AM
- By 2noob in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 8Last Post: 06-25-2006, 11:44 AM
- By madtroy in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-13-2004, 09:46 PM
- By adrenalinaddict in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 05-19-2004, 09:53 AM