That's awesome! Thank you sir!
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

5. This is why I love AM
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
    •   

6. Awesome! Any chance on getting some of GDA threads moved there?

Either way, this is appreciated AM!
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

7. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Awesome! Any chance on getting some of GDA threads moved there?

Either way, this is appreciated AM!
    I'd sort of rather see the first or main posts in it just re-created there since so many of those threads end up with a bunch of BS in them. But if there are a few that are clean and dont' have much in the way of "I could feel the difference in nutrient partitioning when I took X product instead of Y product" then we can move em

8. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL

I'd sort of rather see the first or main posts in it just re-created there since so many of those threads end up with a bunch of BS in them. But if there are a few that are clean and dont' have much in the way of "I could feel the difference in nutrient partitioning when I took X product instead of Y product" then we can move em
    That would def be cool too. There are some really good threads floating around here.
    Training Log

9. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    That would def be cool too. There are some really good threads floating around here.
    I'm resisting the temptation of re-posting some of Josh's articles in there, I actually learned a lot from them.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

10. Ima throw up a fat loss adjuvants thread in a bit

Or better yet maybe a BCAA blend thread? Compare these high leucine blends against your standard 2:1:1 blend and see what the evidence has to say about it. This one I am sure will spark some controversy
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

11. Is this section limited to supplements? Can we start advanced discussions on topics such as nutrition (example: low gi vs high gi carbs post workout) and on training and its effect on running speed (high reps vs heavy low reps) ?

Or is this limited to supplements only?
    PESCIENCE.COM

12. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Ima throw up a fat loss adjuvants thread in a bit

Or better yet maybe a BCAA blend thread? Compare these high leucine blends against your standard 2:1:1 blend and see what the evidence has to say about it. This one I am sure will spark some controversy
    The problem with the ratios one is the science is very limited, and nothing that I'm aware of has ever really looked at all the 8:1:1, vs. 4:1:1, 2:1:1, etc.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

13. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Ima throw up a fat loss adjuvants thread in a bit

I would love for this one Josh honestly...I am tired of only annecdotal comments (even my own) that say: "I feel this ratio makes me more anabolic than other!" "This one is best for cutting!" PLEASE post it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Is this section limited to supplements? Can we start advanced discussions on topics such as nutrition (example: low gi vs high gi carbs post workout) and on training and its effect on running speed (high reps vs heavy low reps) ?

Or is this limited to supplements only?
    Interesting...Post it up, Easy can decide I guess.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

14. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce

The problem with the ratios one is the science is very limited, and nothing that I'm aware of has ever really looked at all the 8:1:1, vs. 4:1:1, 2:1:1, etc.
    While there isnt any on a.specific blend there are infact a handful on extra leucine added to a diet. Admitedly the andwer here is FAR from clear but considering the authoratative tone of some of people on which is better, i think it would make for an interesting discussion.
    PESCIENCE.COM

15. Quote Originally Posted by Admin

You're a mod of the forum. You decide

Just no AAS talk.
    He is a mod...well as an avid Giants fan, and a fan of good discussion on ingredients I applaud this notion
    Training Log

16. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'd be for it, but it has been brought up before. The issue is that it sort of needs to be a more strongly moderated area than the rest. Its almost impossible to try and have a more serious scientific conversation without control of the threads. You know, you'll get the broscience wizards involved with "you've got to have 6-8 meals a day spaced no more than 180 minutes apart", and the d!ck jokes, etc.
    Count me in for the D!ck jokes!!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    While there isnt any on a.specific blend there are infact a handful on extra leucine added to a diet. Admitedly the andwer here is FAR from clear but considering the authoratative tone of some of people on which is better, i think it would make for an interesting discussion.
    Agreed. FWIW I haven't heard too many lay people speak authoritatively about the ratios. It's mainly the dudes who sell the supplements who come in and go diehard for a certain ratio.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

18. Id be down

ericool007
    _________

19. Koko approves

20. Thought this was a much needed addition to this thread. Was going to post it in the actual section but I didn't want to get in trouble since its technically not "supplement science." Congrats for getting this done Mr. Cooper!

TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

21. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole
    Thought this was a much needed addition to this thread. Was going to post it in the actual section but I didn't want to get in trouble since its technically not "supplement science." Congrats for getting this done Mr. Cooper!
    Nice meme bro

22. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Nice meme bro

haha I could make these things all day
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

23. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

haha I could make these things all day
    Make.more lol

24. I'll go 4 it....
    ^ my e-sig.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-06-2011, 03:35 PM
  2. Why is reccomened age for supplements 18-53
    By surfnskate98 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-14-2006, 02:06 PM