Petition for Supplement Science section

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. In :-)


  2. Can we also make a rule that it doesn't become a quasi-circle jerk like other 'supplement science' boards? I'd name names, but I am sure I will offend.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Come up with some rules. Make them simple and to the point.
    I think the essence is "This area is for scientific discussion. Personal experiences can be shared but understand that success in a group size of 1 without a control and with many other variables is not science. New threads can either be a question about the science behind an ingredient/dietary strategy or can be sharing a study / other science based piece of writing. Inappropriate responses and inappropriate new threads will be removed."

  4. Haha true story HTS.

    As for coop's question, I'm with ya buddy! You got my vote

  5. Absolutely love this idea.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Admin
    BAM

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-science/

    EasyEJL is a forum moderator for this section. If you want to be a mod, PM him with your application.
    Thanks broski!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  7. Winning!!! Thank You!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    BAM


    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-science/


    EasyEJL is a forum moderator for this section. If you want to be a mod, PM him with your application.
    <3. My life is yours

  9. That was amazing thanks Admin and congrats Easy!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  10. Nice!

  11. Awesome!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Nice!
    Dittox2

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    If you don't post in there and it becomes dead, you're all banned
    Sir yes sir!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  13. I'm down for this!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Admin
    If you don't post in there and it becomes dead, you're all banned
    That's awesome! Thank you sir!
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  15. This is why I love AM
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  16. Awesome! Any chance on getting some of GDA threads moved there?

    Either way, this is appreciated AM!
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  17. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Awesome! Any chance on getting some of GDA threads moved there?

    Either way, this is appreciated AM!
    I'd sort of rather see the first or main posts in it just re-created there since so many of those threads end up with a bunch of BS in them. But if there are a few that are clean and dont' have much in the way of "I could feel the difference in nutrient partitioning when I took X product instead of Y product" then we can move em

  18. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL

    I'd sort of rather see the first or main posts in it just re-created there since so many of those threads end up with a bunch of BS in them. But if there are a few that are clean and dont' have much in the way of "I could feel the difference in nutrient partitioning when I took X product instead of Y product" then we can move em
    That would def be cool too. There are some really good threads floating around here.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  19. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    That would def be cool too. There are some really good threads floating around here.
    I'm resisting the temptation of re-posting some of Josh's articles in there, I actually learned a lot from them.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  20. Ima throw up a fat loss adjuvants thread in a bit

    Or better yet maybe a BCAA blend thread? Compare these high leucine blends against your standard 2:1:1 blend and see what the evidence has to say about it. This one I am sure will spark some controversy
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  21. Is this section limited to supplements? Can we start advanced discussions on topics such as nutrition (example: low gi vs high gi carbs post workout) and on training and its effect on running speed (high reps vs heavy low reps) ?

    Or is this limited to supplements only?
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  22. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Ima throw up a fat loss adjuvants thread in a bit

    Or better yet maybe a BCAA blend thread? Compare these high leucine blends against your standard 2:1:1 blend and see what the evidence has to say about it. This one I am sure will spark some controversy
    The problem with the ratios one is the science is very limited, and nothing that I'm aware of has ever really looked at all the 8:1:1, vs. 4:1:1, 2:1:1, etc.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Ima throw up a fat loss adjuvants thread in a bit

    Or better yet maybe a BCAA blend thread? Compare these high leucine blends against your standard 2:1:1 blend and see what the evidence has to say about it. This one I am sure will spark some controversy
    I would love for this one Josh honestly...I am tired of only annecdotal comments (even my own) that say: "I feel this ratio makes me more anabolic than other!" "This one is best for cutting!" PLEASE post it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Is this section limited to supplements? Can we start advanced discussions on topics such as nutrition (example: low gi vs high gi carbs post workout) and on training and its effect on running speed (high reps vs heavy low reps) ?

    Or is this limited to supplements only?
    Interesting...Post it up, Easy can decide I guess.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce

    The problem with the ratios one is the science is very limited, and nothing that I'm aware of has ever really looked at all the 8:1:1, vs. 4:1:1, 2:1:1, etc.
    While there isnt any on a.specific blend there are infact a handful on extra leucine added to a diet. Admitedly the andwer here is FAR from clear but considering the authoratative tone of some of people on which is better, i think it would make for an interesting discussion.
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-06-2011, 03:35 PM
  2. Why is reccomened age for supplements 18-53
    By surfnskate98 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-14-2006, 02:06 PM
Log in
Log in