Pre Contest OTC diuretic
- 08-29-2012, 12:11 AM
- 08-29-2012, 12:13 AM
- 08-29-2012, 12:16 AM
I kinda like the looks of.
I see some of them contain caffein, wouldn't you want to avoid caffein day of event due to vaso constriction?
08-29-2012, 12:49 AM
08-29-2012, 11:03 AM
09-06-2012, 03:24 AM
09-06-2012, 11:44 AM
Originally Posted by FitModel
While caffeine IS a vasoconstrictor it also release more norepinephrine so you actually get more vascular off of it and caffeine also has diuretic properties to it.
09-06-2012, 02:00 PM
MHP and Axis Labs both make good products. Used them in the past with the best results.
Other ideas to consider:
PMS Tea or Cranberry tea... Brew half a gallon with 5-6 bags and add back into your water gallon.
By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
09-06-2012, 03:26 PM
09-06-2012, 03:46 PM
09-09-2012, 01:49 AM
09-09-2012, 02:46 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Nullifidian in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2004, 12:43 AM
- By spoofy in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-08-2004, 04:50 PM
- By FullyBuilt in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 07-09-2003, 09:06 AM
- By WiNgS in forum Weight LossReplies: 34Last Post: 04-12-2003, 08:51 AM
- By WYD02 in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 03-17-2003, 03:09 AM