Pre Contest OTC diuretic
- 08-28-2012, 11:11 PM
- 08-28-2012, 11:13 PM
- 08-28-2012, 11:16 PM
I kinda like the looks of Fahrenheit Carve.
I see some of them contain caffein, wouldn't you want to avoid caffein day of event due to vaso constriction?
08-28-2012, 11:49 PM
MHP xpel most popular one. actually pretty good for being otc.
08-29-2012, 10:03 AM
I have heard good things about Axis Labs Xtract.
09-06-2012, 02:24 AM
Can a diuretic MHP Expel be dangerous if taken for awhile?
09-06-2012, 10:44 AM
Originally Posted by FitModel
While caffeine IS a vasoconstrictor it also release more norepinephrine so you actually get more vascular off of it and caffeine also has diuretic properties to it.
09-06-2012, 01:00 PM
MHP and Axis Labs both make good products. Used them in the past with the best results.
Other ideas to consider:
PMS Tea or Cranberry tea... Brew half a gallon with 5-6 bags and add back into your water gallon.
By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
09-06-2012, 02:26 PM
MHP Xpel & Axis Labs Xtract are both good.
Ω Omega Sports Representative Ω
The Omega Vision Ω Honor. Integrity. Trust.
09-06-2012, 02:46 PM
L2 From Cellucor has given my clients their bet results!
09-09-2012, 12:49 AM
09-09-2012, 01:46 PM
Cucumber juice mate drink about 2 litres night before show wake up dry
Similar Forum Threads
- By Nullifidian in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-19-2004, 11:43 PM
- By spoofy in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-08-2004, 03:50 PM
- By FullyBuilt in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 07-09-2003, 08:06 AM
- By WiNgS in forum Weight LossReplies: 34Last Post: 04-12-2003, 07:51 AM
- By WYD02 in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 03-17-2003, 02:09 AM