Picamilon Questions

1. Registered User

Picamilon Questions

Hi, im new to this forum.
    I have a few questions about the Nootropic supplement called Picamilon.

My main question/concern is if Picamilon has MAO Inhibitor properties, as numerous people are claiming around the internet, including on this forum ( i cant link it yet but search 'picamilon mao' its the last thread in the search results)

Now, I don't really know anything about this except that when taking MAOI's you must watch your diet or risk hypertensive crisis and also that other drugs/supplements can cause problems when combining them with an maoi.

My other question is regarding tolerance and usage of this supplement. I would like to start using this supplement regularly and was wondering what a good dosage would be and how often I can take it without creating issues with tolerance? I read somewhere that 5 days on, 2 days off works. But was wondering if anyone else has first hand experience with regular use. My reason for choosing this supplement is that it is similar to Phenibut which I have been taking on and off for a few months and really like the positive effects of it, but I realized tolerance builds fast so I cannot take it every day, or even more then 3 days a week without tolerance building and feeling the withdrawal effects from it.

Any other useful information you can give me about this supplement would be appreciated.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.

All I know about it is that its some kind of combination of gaba and niacin. And it takes some time to kick in

Similar Forum Threads

1. picamilon question
    By vicaversa6922 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-25-2007, 06:52 PM
  2. Question about T-1 Pro??
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-31-2002, 04:07 PM
  3. 1-test questions
    By Sanosuke in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15