Bought Erase Pro and AnaBeta Elite (Annoying, Hair-Splitting Questions)

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
I work out first thing, fasted... can I wake up, take 1 EP and 2 ABE on an empty stomach, work out, then take 2 ABE with my post-workout meal?

Orrrr is there a better way to do that?

boogyman

Awards
I always took them with "something". When I was working out early AM I usually just had a whey shake with my Anabeta and Erase about 30-45 minutes before working out. The one time I did them fasted I actually had to cut my workout short, and threw up in my driveway when I got home. I guess that experience could have been an anomaly.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I work out first thing, fasted... can I wake up, take 1 EP and 2 ABE on an empty stomach, work out, then take 2 ABE with my post-workout meal?

That's the way to dose them.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Haha if that's the only feedback I get I definitely will have something, anything upon waking with me EP/ ABE. If ten people pop in here and do this on the regular, perhaps it was a one-in-a-million situation. But thanks for the heads-up.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Haha if that's the only feedback I get I definitely will have something, anything upon waking with me EP/ ABE. If ten people pop in here and do this on the regular, perhaps it was a one-in-a-million situation. But thanks for the heads-up.
It was one person only, do your research and check it out, again...no need to go by just 1 anecdotal idea. Best way would be to try it yourself and see if you get the same odd result he did.

boogyman

Awards

Are you doing a leangains type diet where you need to fast, or do you just prefer to workout fasted? If the later than I don't see any reason to not have a small meal or snack with them. If you are fasting, then you could always just take 2 post workout, and then does the other 2 during the day.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You are very smug lately and I find your lack of emoticons disturbing.
Sorry, I did not mean to come emotionless, I am in a Lab of 3 hours when my ex-fiancee who gets married this weekend...and I have to be in this lab with her from 5:15 to 8PM Tue-Thur...oh yeah and also for the class before that 4-5:15pm , so 4 hours 2x a week with the woman I planned on marrying upon graduating and I had known for 12 years...Yup I'm psyched, but I'll take your note as a good thing and try to be less...bitter from now on, sorry Dom.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have done 2 ABE + EP with Leucine fasted pre-workout with no problems.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
I have done 2 ABE + EP with Leucine fasted pre-workout with no problems.
Beautiful. Thanks, man.

And I'm not doing IF, only because I can't fathom eating all of my macros in such a small window... also, I compulsively weigh myself once a week (I know, I know) and I like to be totally empty when I do that. It's a former fatty weird-phobia neurosis psychosis OCD thing, I don't know. But thanks for the input, guys. EP+ABE with my BCAAs it is.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I did not mean to come emotionless, I am in a Lab of 3 hours when my ex-fiancee who gets married this weekend...and I have to be in this lab with her from 5:15 to 8PM Tue-Thur...oh yeah and also for the class before that 4-5:15pm , so 4 hours 2x a week with the woman I planned on marrying upon graduating and I had known for 12 years...Yup I'm psyched, but I'll take your note as a good thing and try to be less...bitter from now on, sorry Dom.
Totally kidding, man. Sorry about that sh*tty situation. I have really nothing else I can add and nothing'll probably help, except time. Sorry, man. I really am. Be strong.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I do IF, when im on AE i'll only take 1 fasted and consume the other three capsules with meals during my feeding window. EP can be taken on an empty stomach too.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I take AE fasted with bcaa's when I run IF

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Should be fine. Starts tomorrow.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dose no more than 30 minutes after beginning the meal but no later than 5 minutes before ending the meal...

Just kidding.

I agree with everyones advice here...you should also play with the dosing yourself and see what you personally like best

sharperunner

Awards
Seems to make me nauseated when i take AB fasted. Hell, taking two postworkout with food tends to do the same.

SirDrunkalotz

Awards
You need to eat for sure when taking erase or anabeta. Period!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Took two with just two scoops of whey pre-workout, felt fine throughout. About to take two more with breakfast/ post-workout meal. Boom. Excited about the next four weeks.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took two with just two scoops of whey pre-workout, felt fine throughout. About to take two more with breakfast/ post-workout meal. Boom. Excited about the next four weeks.
fashionably late to the party, but I've only ever taken AB on empty stomach preWO (train first thing in the morning) and never had any issues...other than results....best of luck this next month Dom!

redms

redms

Awards
I am halfway through my first run and have taken ABE with my pre workout shake with no dramas. Enjoy

boogyman

Awards
I guess the stomach thing is hit or miss...at least I am not the only one. I guess you could try it on a weekend, worse thing is you spew a bit lol.

I will say the hunger stimulant part of anabeta seems to work better when I have a good amount of cards in the meal I take it with.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
I'm on Day 3, so nothing yet, but man I hope I don't get the increased hunger effect. It's hard enough sticking to 2,500. God I'm hungry!!!!Njldsngljsdnglsj

redms

redms

Awards
I'm on Day 3, so nothing yet, but man I hope I don't get the increased hunger effect. It's hard enough sticking to 2,500. God I'm hungry!!!!Njldsngljsdnglsj
The anabeta definitely gets you craving! Give me more food. Lol.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
My first run with anabeta I ate everything in sight, now that I have used it a few times I can control my hunger a bit better.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Haven't read it all yet but I suggest taki g Abe with food like I had it with my pre and post workout meals

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kerrblur2 Supplements 20
PES 22
CorpKiller Supplements 75
emiliozapata PES 136
PES 10