Any Supplements That Will Increase Height?

SquatOrTwat

SquatOrTwat

Banned
Awards
Well guys im 16 years old and i went to the doctor today and I just had a bf test and I am 16%

What really hit me HARD was that I was still 5'4.5

I can't believe it I'll never grow to a average height. I'm taller than my dad and I have a estimate of being 5'7 if I am lucky. Is there any supps I can take that can help with HGH levels. Mine are low and my genetic height is set low I can't accept it. I know " no supplements for teens" but if it's something that will help me get taller for the rest of my life so that I can be happy There will be no price range for me just give me the best advice and supplements that will boost my height. Please I will be depressed for life I don't want a ****ty height and have to look up to everyone.

I was 5'3 2 years ago btw so at that rate I'll be at 5'7 at 18 and I'll pretty much stop growing. Please guys I have money in my account idgaf I'll buy whatever helps with HGH 14 yr old kids are 5'8 and **** fuk my genetics

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
At that rate you'll be perfect bodybuilding height. A lot of those dudes are like 5'8 tops quit worrying about your height and start learning about proper diet and training while your young. Grow into a beast through diet and training and all those dudes who are taller will be jealous.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5'7-5'8 is actually average size.

Nothing much you can do though at your age. Heights pretty much genetic.

My best friend is 5'7-5'8 and embraced it, hit the weights hard and had confidence dated some of hottest girls around. My favorite thing he ever said was "I'm done with height, time to work on width" lol

Most bodybuilders are actually relatively shorter. Seem huge in magazines. Get big and ripped naturally. That would be my goal. Good luck buddy!

SquatOrTwat

SquatOrTwat

Banned
Awards
I thought average height was 5'10

But thanks guys I'll just accept it :)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My mom made me drink a **** ton of milk when I was growing up. Guess it worked ;)

SquatOrTwat

SquatOrTwat

Banned
Awards
My mom made me drink a **** ton of milk when I was growing up. Guess it worked ;)
I love milk I've pretty much have done Gomad for years. Lol I down a ****load of milk everyday.

I was thinking something like Bcaas before bed or some form of meats and herbs,, along those lines noMsayin'

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just accept what you have.. im 24 now, estimated height back for my freshman year physical was 5`7.. guess what, im still 5`1 and could care less.

SquatOrTwat

SquatOrTwat

Banned
Awards
just accept what you have.. im 24 now, estimated height back for my freshman year physical was 5`7.. guess what, im still 5`1 and could care less.
You never went bout gettin HGH prescribed? I tried to do so but I'm taller than my parents so it's impossible

broons

Awards
  • Established
I feel your pain. I'm just barely 5'8" and pretty much everyone is taller than me. I don't agonize over it but ya it would be nice if I could add about 2-3 inches in height. There has actually been sociological studies done lol. Taller people on average make more money and have more attractive spouses.

murk01

murk01

Awards
High from ur doc. There's a pharmacy brand marketed for teens for that purpose. Forgot the name but its in a shot pen

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im 5'5" and embraced it lol when i was 171lbs you just look massive! Currently cutting now, even a 150lbs and leaner i still look big!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im 5'5" and embraced it lol when i was 171lbs you just look massive! Currently cutting now, even a 150lbs and leaner i still look big!
This is a major advantage haha

My buddy puts on 8-10 pounds its super obvious and looks huge. Get's tons of comments. I have to put on 20-25 to get the same look haha

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a major advantage haha

My buddy puts on 8-10 pounds its super obvious and looks huge. Get's tons of comments. I have to put on 20-25 to get the same look haha
Fer sure. I put on 5lbs and ppl at the gym say, "your bulking up" lol its like c'mon bro its five lbs! But, i do enjoy it ...

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
My bro is 5'5" and his genetics are insane.As big arm wise and back wise as some ppl i know that juice.most all the time when we train,he is always one if the bigger guys in the gym.all natural.He is 205 now @31,I couldnt even imagine if he started cycling. Back when he was close to competing all natural he was almost 215 @ 24 years old..so yeah,when u are short its easier to blow out,cause u cant blow up,lol,height wise. He prob could have been pro.

When he started training,he was about 120-130 lbs soaking wett at 15 years old..Hia meals were in sane,supplementing was insanw..He was also being trained by an all natural pro..Lucky **** he was!!!

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd heard lots of protein and calcium. Also a clean diet with anti estrogen foods like Broccoli and leafy vegetables helps with height. Then it's up to genetics. I'm the short one in my family too:(

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd heard lots of protein and calcium. Also a clean diet with anti estrogen foods like Broccoli and leafy vegetables helps with height. Then it's up to genetics. I'm the short one in my family too:(

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Well guys im 16 years old and i went to the doctor today and I just had a bf test and I am 16%

What really hit me HARD was that I was still 5'4.5

I can't believe it I'll never grow to a average height. I'm taller than my dad and I have a estimate of being 5'7 if I am lucky. Is there any supps I can take that can help with HGH levels. Mine are low and my genetic height is set low I can't accept it. I know " no supplements for teens" but if it's something that will help me get taller for the rest of my life so that I can be happy There will be no price range for me just give me the best advice and supplements that will boost my height. Please I will be depressed for life I don't want a ****ty height and have to look up to everyone.

I was 5'3 2 years ago btw so at that rate I'll be at 5'7 at 18 and I'll pretty much stop growing. Please guys I have money in my account idgaf I'll buy whatever helps with HGH 14 yr old kids are 5'8 and **** fuk my genetics
You sent me like 7 inboxes last night and I was asleep while you had this paranoia attack. Height is not important, if you are concerned about women attraction forget it then...Who the heck needs women anyway? (Not Gay , merely Bitter and like to be alone for now). I'm 5'6 and been so for a while and don't care about my size...it's not about how high you reach...but about how high you set your dreams and how hard you strive for them.
On that note, at 16 there isn't ANY supplement you should be taking and we talked about this on PMs. So you might be 5'5" by 18 (Most likely) who cares? Learn to accept and love yourself for who you are and what you can do or you won't be able to live with this lifestyle...it takes a lot of Love/Hate relationship with your body to develop it, and if you really hate being short (Something that is IMPOSSIBLE to change) no matter how much you train you will never be satisfied or see any improvement in height, and eventually obsess more and more about it...this can be dangerous and lead into problems like the Anxiety issues you mentioned you had in an older thread.
Eat a clean diet, organic mostly if you are really that paranoid about staying short and pray to your God(s) to give yah more height if you really feel like you "need" it, and just reach 21-22 years of age and at that time accept your height and learn to love it. Best advise I could give yah.

PS: No I wasn't mad about the snarky comments you made at 12AM about short people on PMs and how you didn't want to be short, I was Asleep since I train real early and like to get 7-10 hours of bedtime at least. I don't care about my height and learned to love it long ago.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I feel your pain. I'm just barely 5'8" and pretty much everyone is taller than me. I don't agonize over it but ya it would be nice if I could add about 2-3 inches in height. There has actually been sociological studies done lol. Taller people on average make more money and have more attractive spouses.
Where the heck do people get this from? We are all just a human race, tall or short, who cares? Heck I have even dated taller chicks than me and didn't even care AT ALL...I have gotten hired instead of taller guys and it has nothing to do on height it has to do with the brain I got in my head and the dedication I put into work...My dad is 5'8" and he makes 150,000 USD a year after taxes...and that's just gross salary and stuff like that, not counting the amount of benefits and checks company gives him on a monthly basis...Horrible for a short guy right? Worse, my mom is 5'3" and she makes 110,000...so yeah short people really are poor right?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't eat a ton of high GI carbs, drink a casein shake with as few carbs as possible right before bed. Get lots of sleep.

As long as you have a dick swinging between your legs and you know how to use it, who gives a **** if you're short.

Interestingly enough, I still have girls who say I am short... I'm nearly 6 feet tall. Avoid dem hoes.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 6'5 and you have to put on less muscle than I have to to look big. Be thankfull . The pro bodybuilders at my height are around 400+ lbs. **** my life.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'm 6'5 and you have to put on less muscle than I have to to look big. Be thankfull . The pro bodybuilders at my height are around 400+ lbs. **** my life.
I hope I don't get flamed by Rodja for this, or any other Kinesiology expert...But don't us Short Guys have a knack for Dead Lifting? I mean like an extra edge for having to go a shorter ROM and thus can pull more weight? Just a theory I once heard.

boogyman

Awards
I hope I don't get flamed by Rodja for this, or any other Kinesiology expert...But don't us Short Guys have a knack for Dead Lifting? I mean like an extra edge for having to go a shorter ROM and thus can pull more weight? Just a theory I once heard.
I thought it was tall with long arms for dead lifting(or any pulling), short arms for benching.

A guy I work with is 6'4, fairly thin but in good shape. He just started lifting and can dead almost 400lbs already. His arms are very long. He can't bench for crap though lol..he even looks very awkward especially with dumbbells.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I thought it was tall with long arms for dead lifting(or any pulling), short arms for benching.

A guy I work with is 6'4, fairly thin but in good shape. He just started lifting and can dead almost 400lbs already. His arms are very long. He can't bench for crap though lol..he even looks very awkward especially with dumbbells.
Let's ask Rodja because I did 225x5+7 (will attempt 315 by the end of the month...) on 5/3/1 week 1 of deadlifts and I swear to god my f*cking bench keeps stuck at 185x1...

boogyman

Awards
Let's ask Rodja because I did 225x5+7 (will attempt 315 by the end of the month...) on 5/3/1 week 1 of deadlifts and I swear to god my f*cking bench keeps stuck at 185x1...
Well, also realize that deadlifts will always go up faster than benching so its kinda hard to compare. I would say if looking at the whole pictures, having a 185 bench and a deadlift of a little over 300 is probably right in line, if you compare them to each other.

I always stop at 5 reps on the "5" week of my 5-3-1 , and only do extra reps on the "3" and the "1" weeks (I know I read Wendler suggesting this, but I cannot find a link). Doing it this way has allowed me to deload every other cycle instead of every one.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Well, also realize that deadlifts will always go up faster than benching so its kinda hard to compare. I would say if looking at the whole pictures, having a 185 bench and a deadlift of a little over 300 is probably right in line, if you compare them to each other.

I always stop at 5 reps on the "5" week of my 5-3-1 , and only do extra reps on the "3" and the "1" weeks (I know I read Wendler suggesting this, but I cannot find a link). Doing it this way has allowed me to deload every other cycle instead of every one.
Mighty tip there, I might try it next cycle. And true for the comparison account, strength curves are totally different.

boogyman

Awards
Mighty tip there, I might try it next cycle. And true for the comparison account, strength curves are totally different.
Its been working for me so far, on my 3rd cycle. I do understand that months from now I probably will have to deload every cycle, but I might as well ride it out. Doing this I typically get 5 or so reps on my "3" week, and at least 2 but usually 3 on my "1" week.