Suggestions for weeks off after Daa/Erase

ADboy

Awards
This is my first post so I hope it's in the right place. I'm 4 weeks in on an 8 week Daa/Erase stack. So far I love it. Any suggestions on what to do during the 4 weeks off after this stack. I'm thinking of running Daa/ABE/Erase Pro after the 4 weeks off. I started Daa/Erase based on info I found here so I know you guys can point me in the right direction.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is my first post so I hope it's in the right place. I'm 4 weeks in on an 8 week Daa/Erase stack. So far I love it. Any suggestions on what to do during the 4 weeks off after this stack. I'm thinking of running Daa/ABE/Erase Pro after the 4 weeks off. I started Daa/Erase based on info I found here so I know you guys can point me in the right direction.
I think after 8 weeks on DAA and Erase you should take sometime off the testboosters and AI's. Let your body get back to normal.

ADboy

Awards
I think after 8 weeks on DAA and Erase you should take sometime off the testboosters and AI's. Let your body get back to normal.
Ok so just stick with my protien and bcaa during that time will be ok?

ADboy

Awards
Thanks guys. I'm lifting 3 days a week now and diet is good a little on the dirty side but I'm trying to bulk up some so I havnt been real strict

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
let your body get back to normal. take a pre workout if you like, along with creatine (nitrate even), beta alanine, maybe some agmatine, and BCAAs

ADboy

Awards
Thanks for the info. I'm taking Amino energy every morning and pre workout now so I'll continue that and add creatine during the 4 weeks. Is 4 weeks a long enough break if I want to run Daa/Erase pro/Anabeta elite next?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the info. I'm taking Amino energy every morning and pre workout now so I'll continue that and add creatine during the 4 weeks. Is 4 weeks a long enough break if I want to run Daa/Erase pro/Anabeta elite next?
Definitely! Four weeks is a good time off before jumping into that awesome stack:)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
let your body get back to normal. take a pre workout if you like, along with creatine (nitrate even), beta alanine, maybe some agmatine, and BCAAs
Agreed.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I was going to recommend Anabeta but I guess you are planning on running that soon. I'd say stick to the basics... These guys are spot on.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
This is my first post so I hope it's in the right place. I'm 4 weeks in on an 8 week Daa/Erase stack. So far I love it. Any suggestions on what to do during the 4 weeks off after .
Yeah,eat a good diet and train hard til you get on your next cycle.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I concur with everyone else in this thread