caffeine, ephedrine, and other vasoconstricting drugs, when to stop before contest?

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
the title is kind of weird. sorry.

anyway, my question is cutting supps like caffeine, clen and ephedrine tend to kill my vascularity because they are vasoconstricters, but i plan on using them pretty hard into march when i will be going on spring break (not a contest, but still i want to fucking ript, lol) anyway, i want to make sure my vascularity is top notch. so my question is, how long before i plan to look my best should i stop using vasoconstricting drugs, to allow my veins to resurface? also, how good is glyerol for bringing out vascularity, how long do the effects last, and what are typical dosages?

thanks people.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
why not just start using vasodilators 1 day or 2 before? There are many good ones.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
for example?
Most hypotensives would work, like common BP meds, but I'd say pentifylline or papaverine as two more obvious and easy to obtain choices, but PGE1 or bradykinin may be good options as well if you can get them. Sodium restriction and potassium supps would need to be followed strictly to prevent edema. I've heard of using glycerine, but don't know the protocol. If you've been using constrictors regularly, stopping 2 days before contest cold turkey may give you a nice rebound dilation (and headache) Any of this you may decide to try should be done before hand to assess effectivenest before hand! Oh, I'd also finish the cycle with Superdrol, DS will have this new methyl soon and it's an amazing vascular enhancer.