Beta Alanine or Agmatine

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
If you can have just one of the two,which do you prefer?

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
Interesting question.
As someone who doesn't use a lot of supplements.
You managed to pick two supplements that have become staples for me.
I wouldn't go without either one.
Peace

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Interesting question.
As someone who doesn't use a lot of supplements.
You managed to pick two supplements that have become staples for me.
I wouldn't go without either one.
Peace
Im just getting into them,but dont feel the need to overkill.Diet is key.

Thanks for the reply bro

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Aggy is a hit or miss product... For me high amounts. I do like the flush I get from BA tho... I rather have Nitrates imho for pump. So I'd go with BA. It's personal pref. Tho

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Aggy is a hit or miss product... For me high amounts. I do like the flush I get from BA tho... I rather have Nitrates imho for pump. So I'd go with BA. It's personal pref. Tho
So BA and Id say DPol would be a great pre w.o stack and maybe add in sime alcar...sound good?

What do you mean you like the "flush" you get?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Sounds awesome to me! For a no stim pre. The flush is a tingly sensation all over haha

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Sounds awesome to me! For a no stim pre. The flush is a tingly sensation all over haha
Well busy season at my job is approaching..Point is wint be able to make gym til 6-7 at night most nights.Ill be exhausted from work,so i will need a NON STIM product!!! So im trying to put together some pwo stacks that will go for a few months..Thinking DPol,B.A,Alcar and creatine..not sure about Agm yet...

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is a really hard question and probably dependent on goals.

With that said I think I prefer Agmatine more, but I think I respond to it better than most. Since I first was introduced to it with MAN's old Blueprint it is one of my most regularly used ingredients and I always note a plethora of benefits (that not everyone always seem to note).

Beta Alanine always improves my performance and is a must during my more sports oriented times of the year. Based on the stack you are thinking I would hold off on the Agmatine for now. No need to run a bunch of products at the same time and if you respond well to nitrates there will be no need for additional pump IMO.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
That is a really hard question and probably dependent on goals.

With that said I think I prefer Agmatine more, but I think I respond to it better than most. Since I first was introduced to it with MAN's old Blueprint it is one of my most regularly used ingredients and I always note a plethora of benefits (that not everyone always seem to note).

Beta Alanine always improves my performance and is a must during my more sports oriented times of the year. Based on the stack you are thinking I would hold off on the Agmatine for now. No need to run a bunch of products at the same time and if you respond well to nitrates there will be no need for additional pump IMO.
Bolt,whqt qre the main differences you notice between the 2?

Yeah i dont like over kill.I like to keep it simple.I think the stack im shooting for is perfect for me!!! Everythinf has its own benefits.Creatine is a must in any stack thats obvious.

I have before and a few times,bought my own supps indivdually and created my own stacks,instead of buying a pre w.o..I know exactly what im dosing when i buy everything as a stand alone..Plus, keeps things interesting. Im looking to do that now as im looking to purchase a bunch of NOW products and mix n match random stuff...

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beta Alanine greatly helps my endurance and allows me to add more volume because I don't get as fatigued at higher reps and longer workouts. Agmatine always helps me get better sleep, pumps, and overall mood. Totally different for me so I use both together quite often.

Ya your stack sounds great. ALCAR + Nitrates + Creatine + Beta Alanine is a great stim free combo. :thumbsup:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both are staples for me but I think I would keep the agmatine over the BA.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Beta Alanine greatly helps my endurance and allows me to add more volume because I don't get as fatigued at higher reps and longer workouts. Agmatine always helps me get better sleep, pumps, and overall mood. Totally different for me so I use both together quite often.

Ya your stack sounds great. ALCAR + Nitrates + Creatine + Beta Alanine is a great stim free combo. :thumbsup:
Thnks bro..i do all my investigating when it comes to this BB'ing thing..I just dont start taking stuff just because..

For now ill hold up on Agma,run what i plan and go from there..Maybe add it in a cycle and see if there are any bennies to it. Mybe add it and take something out that im using..Mix and match to find the best stack.

Once again Bolt,thnx for the good advice...

boogyman

Awards
I like the tingling. I take my Pre and wash down 3 SNS BA caps. When the tingle starts I jump in my car and go to the gym.

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
I like the tingling. I take my Pre and wash down 3 SNS BA caps. When the tingle starts I jump in my car and go to the gym.
Everyone's different, but I still don't get u... Haha!

JD

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Agmatine over the BA.
I agree with bolt on the effects of both. I experience the same.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both are staples for me, if given the choice i would probably take BA over Agmatine simply because of the constant ergogenic aid BA provides. Agmatine can sometimes be hit or miss. BA is a no-brainer: take daily, get results lol.

3utcher

3utcher

Awards
The question has no sense .

What do you expect from booth ?

BA -> more endurance (good from booth cardio and sets of +20reps), better recovery (there's better options for that)
Agmatine -> pumps that last, lower BP ; not so much an ergogenic.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
The question has no sense .

What do you expect from booth ?

BA -> more endurance (good from booth cardio and sets of +20reps), better recovery (there's better options for that)
Agmatine -> pumps that last, lower BP ; not so much an ergogenic.
Read the question...I asked if u can only have one.I asked based on the fact that both are primarly used pre workout..so relax kid!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i add beta alanine to my superpump along with a little bit of creatine and agmatine. love it

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Both are staples for me, if given the choice i would probably take BA over Agmatine simply because of the constant ergogenic aid BA provides. Agmatine can sometimes be hit or miss. BA is a no-brainer: take daily, get results lol.
I agree here.

David
Team APPNUT

boogyman

Awards
I would pick BA. Pumps are not as big a deal to me as performance is.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well busy season at my job is approaching..Point is wint be able to make gym til 6-7 at night most nights.Ill be exhausted from work,so i will need a NON STIM product!!! So im trying to put together some pwo stacks that will go for a few months..Thinking DPol,B.A,Alcar and creatine..not sure about Agm yet...
Look into our caffeine free focus xt I don't think u'll be disappointed

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I found better results with using Agmatine solo or in a product such as iForce Hemavol. The tingles from BA never bothered me though, only got them a few times.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
If you can have just one of the two,which do you prefer?
Depends. Agmatine has great overall benefits.

For endurance aspect, BA is better but also depends on saturation which takes 4-6 weeks.

Agmatine (750mg-1g) in the AM w/ breakfast gives me a sense of well-being as well as being full all day...

3utcher

3utcher

Awards
What's this "sense of well-being" you're talking about ?