may be old news, but i just tried it...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recently added Agmatine by Synthetic Supplements to my pre workout and I am loving it. I take 1 - 2 scoops of superpump max with 2 caps of Agmatine. Pump is awesome. I want to add anabeta in there with that just for kicks.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I love anabeta, it is one of my favorite natty test boosters..i am currently using anabeta elite atm with erase, and agmatine..awesome pumps ro say the least..sj

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love adding SS Agmatine to my pre-workout! Definitely try it with AnaBeta:)

Rynamite

Awards
I just started it last week. I agree, love it so far.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I been curious about SS supplements..There atuff is inexpensive.Wondering the quality.
Any feed back about a supp is never a bad thing

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I been curious about SS supplements..There atuff is inexpensive.Wondering the quality.
Any feed back about a supp is never a bad thing
I've enjoyed using their Agmatine and personally know others that have had good results with their DAA. Synthetic Supplements is a sister company of PES and the quality should be top notch.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've enjoyed using their Agmatine and personally know others that have had good results with their DAA. Synthetic Supplements is a sister company of PES and the quality should be top notch.
^^ didnt know that. Good to know though!

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
No **** man.I had no idea.Thanks for the heads up.

By the way get a real avatar ;) Wanna like an original 6 team,better be the Rangers.

Lets Go Rangers!!!! :)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Indeed! Synthetic Supplements is the same high quality as PES and just because the prices are low, it doesn't mean it's cheap:) You'll see that Shift has been moved over there as well.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love anabeta, it is one of my favorite natty test boosters..i am currently using anabeta elite atm with erase, and agmatine..awesome pumps ro say the least..sj
I saw that some people were getting a good pump off of dosing their Erase right before training. I was curious if you or anybody else has tried dosing Erase, AnaBeta Elite, and agmatine before training:)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I saw that some people were getting a good pump off of dosing their Erase right before training. I was curious if you or anybody else has tried dosing Erase, AnaBeta Elite, and agmatine before training:)
Epic combo right there. I like Erase/EP pre-workout and enjoy AE and agmatine at that time as well. Produces great workouts IME.

SS Agmatine is quality IMO and I have used it with great results. Great price right now as well for capped Agmatine. :thumbsup:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agmatine is loved by almost everyone. I always have extra bulk agmatine laying around, I mix some extra in my intra-workout, compete for sustained effects as my pre-workout, hemavol already contains a good dose of it. Love the stuff..

Mike