my AE/C20 log results thus far, and an important question for past users

thegodjr

Awards
First off, let me say I am logging this all on paper. I am logging my workouts, weight, and too pictures pre-cycle to compare. This is an 8 week run, and I started my 2nd bottle today. My goal is recomp with a slight lean towards cutting. I would log this on here, but I don't have a computer at the moment (posting from my phone), But I fully intend on giving my experience and posting my pics when I get my laptop.

I just took my halfway pics today, and my results were astounding. I grew in nearly all facets of my body, and lost a good amount of fat as well. Also, I went from 192 to 197. Keep in mind I started creatine along with this, but have taken it before and never gained more than 3 lbs. Also muscle gains have never been this pronounced, this stack is definitely working, big time.

My question for past users is: when you come off, do your muscles deflate a bit ala creatine? Or do you retain most, or all of your gains? Also, should I expect similar increased effectiveness in weeks 4-8 for both the AE and C20?

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately I don't have anything to contribute as I've not used either products. But I am eager to hear of your final results. I intend on using this as my next stack.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
All I can tell you is C20 increased my hunger and thirst... Full appearance. It was fun.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
U should post pics for us to see the results.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I notice some decrease in vascularity and muscle fullness when I stop using AB/ABE. As far as weight and strength go I never notice any real drop off when stopping, but always enjoy starting AB more than when the bottle is gone. :(

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I notice some decrease in vascularity and muscle fullness when I stop using AB/ABE. As far as weight and strength go I never notice any real drop off when stopping, but always enjoy starting AB more than when the bottle is gone. :(
Same less muscle fullness and vascularity but weight remains the same.