GOOD PWO WITHOUT ANY CAFFEINE OR ANYTHING THAT IS SIMILAR ?

  1. Registered User
    Armsbrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    25
    Answers
    0

    Cool GOOD PWO WITHOUT ANY CAFFEINE OR ANYTHING THAT IS SIMILAR ?


    So I want to buy a new PWO without any caffeine in it since I'm highly reactive to it. I've been using N.O products for a while, they give you a great pump and some energy, but I want more of a kick with the increased pumps.

    I tried N.O Xplode and it gave me great pumps and all, but the energy was just not for me because of the caffeine in it. I want a product with good energy, vasolidation and pump, but without any caffeine. I've also seen that N.O Xplode comes without caffeine. Keep the prices not too expensive it would be better for me that way.

  2. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,369
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    this.....end thread
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,354
    Answers
    0


    There are some pretty good stim free options out there, but most "energy" providing products do so with stims such as caffeine.

    Regardless I'd look into Ultima or Caff. Free Focus XT for focus and something like Hemavol or Agmatine or Cit. Mal. for pumps.

    So basically was Cel said.
  5. Registered User
    3utcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    217
    Answers
    0


    Clout+Bodyoctane = incredible energy, strenght, pump, endurance and recovery.
  6. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    All good choices!! Hemavol for pumps, endurance and natural energy stacked with focusxt is a great combo

  7. Registered User
    boogyman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    736
    Answers
    0


    Clout
  8. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Answers
    0


    AX Ultra Reps
    Omega Ultima
    iForce Hemavol
    MAN Clout/BodyOctane
    SNS Focus XT - Stim Free

    Everyone has nailed it in this thread. They are all really good options.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  9. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    All good choices!! Hemavol for pumps, endurance and natural energy stacked with focusxt is a great combo
    I am a fan of that combo, Hemavol+Focus-XT , I have yet to try the fully Stim-Free version with the Caffeine Free Focus-XT , but I am sure it will be the best I can get when I have to do my next stim break.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  10. mw1
    mw1 is offline
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,689
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    this.....end thread
    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    There are some pretty good stim free options out there, but most "energy" providing products do so with stims such as caffeine.

    Regardless I'd look into Ultima or Caff. Free Focus XT for focus and something like Hemavol or Agmatine or Cit. Mal. for pumps.

    So basically was Cel said.
    Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    All good choices!! Hemavol for pumps, endurance and natural energy stacked with focusxt is a great combo
    Cant argue with these guys^^^^^

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  11. Registered User
    Loudy Rowdy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    477
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    AX Ultra Reps
    Omega Ultima
    iForce Hemavol
    MAN Clout/BodyOctane
    SNS Focus XT - Stim Free

    Everyone has nailed it in this thread. They are all really good options.

    ^^^ wut he said...


    Personally I have only done Body Octane + Hemavol, was very impressed
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  12. Registered User
    PuZo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,440
    Answers
    0


    Hemavol and Body Octane are probably some of the best non-stim pre workouts on the market.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  13. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Hemavol and Body Octane are probably some of the best non-stim pre workouts on the market.
    Don't forget this big boy!

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s....html?sel=4828
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  14. Registered User
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Answers
    0


    These and maybe Genomyx Protocol. Drive is also excellent by itself or stacked with any of these.
  15. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    These and maybe Genomyx Protocol. Drive is also excellent by itself or stacked with any of these.
    I love Genomyx's protocol, however I see a different application for it rather than PWO specifically! (Love me some good leucine !)
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  16. Registered User
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I love Genomyx's protocol, however I see a different application for it rather than PWO specifically! (Love me some good leucine !)
    I agree that Protocol is probably the most versatile thing out there since one could argue whether it's best pre, intra or post workout. I like it it pre and intra.
  17. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I agree that Protocol is probably the most versatile thing out there since one could argue whether it's best pre, intra or post workout. I like it it pre and intra.
    Drinking BCAAs intra workout seems pointless IMO. The idea behind Compete did intrigue me though, I do agree with electrolytes, yet I have yet to try it to assess the need of Carnitines intra workout...Though I rather keep doing some reads on this before I try it !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  18. Registered User
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Drinking BCAAs intra workout seems pointless IMO. The idea behind Compete did intrigue me though, I do agree with electrolytes, yet I have yet to try it to assess the need of Carnitines intra workout...Though I rather keep doing some reads on this before I try it !
    I like Xtend intra only when I workout fasted. I bought a tub of Protocol and can't wait to try it.
  19. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I like Xtend intra only when I workout fasted. I bought a tub of Compete and can't wait to try it.
    I do not like BCAAs Intra workout for many reasons. Most important being that the body will use them as part of the amino-acid pool of the body and munch on them for energy.
    I rather it does so on my Glycogen and Fat stores. Pre-Workout however (1-2 hours when I get a chance...something I havent been able to do due to my 6am schedule for lifting) it helps with the mTOR pathway for protein synthesis, and my idea is that is helps with leptin-catochelamine responses in IFing.
    I like them in high dosed Leucine contents (8:1:1 or just plain Leucine) postworkout with a high Prot-Carb meal. It helps with absorption and protein synthesis too.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  20. Registered User
    Daycrawler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    825
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Armsbrah View Post
    So I want to buy a new PWO without any caffeine in it since I'm highly reactive to it. I've been using N.O products for a while, they give you a great pump and some energy, but I want more of a kick with the increased pumps.

    I tried N.O Xplode and it gave me great pumps and all, but the energy was just not for me because of the caffeine in it. I want a product with good energy, vasolidation and pump, but without any caffeine. I've also seen that N.O Xplode comes without caffeine. Keep the prices not too expensive it would be better for me that way.
    Stim-Free Focus XT would be solid for you... The amount of energy I get from it is insane considering it's a stim-free based product.

    It's also a great add-in to any pre-workout that you have.

    Best stim free stack:

    SNS Caffeine Free Focus XT
    SNS Cit-Mal
    SNS COP
    =
    Endurance, Pumps, Focus.. Love it all
  21. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,454
    Answers
    7


    Caffeine-free Focus XT is the best non-stim energy I have ever gotten from a product.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Any places or people that inject for you?
    By pitching101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-18-2014, 06:39 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2013, 11:21 AM
  3. To Use HCG or Not, That Is The Question
    By T50 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-30-2011, 06:13 PM
  4. testopro or GHenerate that is causing this?
    By schwellington in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 09:35 AM
  5. Super Cissus or anything that compares
    By ABNRanger in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 08:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in