GOOD PWO WITHOUT ANY CAFFEINE OR ANYTHING THAT IS SIMILAR ? - AnabolicMinds.com

GOOD PWO WITHOUT ANY CAFFEINE OR ANYTHING THAT IS SIMILAR ?

1. New Member

Cool GOOD PWO WITHOUT ANY CAFFEINE OR ANYTHING THAT IS SIMILAR ?

So I want to buy a new PWO without any caffeine in it since I'm highly reactive to it. I've been using N.O products for a while, they give you a great pump and some energy, but I want more of a kick with the increased pumps.

I tried N.O Xplode and it gave me great pumps and all, but the energy was just not for me because of the caffeine in it. I want a product with good energy, vasolidation and pump, but without any caffeine. I've also seen that N.O Xplode comes without caffeine. Keep the prices not too expensive it would be better for me that way.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    this.....end thread
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
    •   

4. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

There are some pretty good stim free options out there, but most "energy" providing products do so with stims such as caffeine.

Regardless I'd look into Ultima or Caff. Free Focus XT for focus and something like Hemavol or Agmatine or Cit. Mal. for pumps.

So basically was Cel said.
  5. New Member

Clout+Bodyoctane = incredible energy, strenght, pump, endurance and recovery.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

All good choices!! Hemavol for pumps, endurance and natural energy stacked with focusxt is a great combo

7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.

Clout
  8. Ω Omega Sports Ω

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

AX Ultra Reps
    Omega Ultima
    iForce Hemavol
    MAN Clout/BodyOctane
    SNS Focus XT - Stim Free

Everyone has nailed it in this thread. They are all really good options.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    All good choices!! Hemavol for pumps, endurance and natural energy stacked with focusxt is a great combo
    I am a fan of that combo, Hemavol+Focus-XT , I have yet to try the fully Stim-Free version with the Caffeine Free Focus-XT , but I am sure it will be the best I can get when I have to do my next stim break.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  10. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    this.....end thread
    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    There are some pretty good stim free options out there, but most "energy" providing products do so with stims such as caffeine.

Regardless I'd look into Ultima or Caff. Free Focus XT for focus and something like Hemavol or Agmatine or Cit. Mal. for pumps.

So basically was Cel said.
    Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    Cant argue with these guys^^^^^

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    AX Ultra Reps
    Omega Ultima
    iForce Hemavol
    MAN Clout/BodyOctane
    SNS Focus XT - Stim Free

Everyone has nailed it in this thread. They are all really good options.

^^^ wut he said...

Personally I have only done Body Octane + Hemavol, was very impressed
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hemavol and Body Octane are probably some of the best non-stim pre workouts on the market.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Hemavol and Body Octane are probably some of the best non-stim pre workouts on the market.
    Don't forget this big boy!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s....html?sel=4828
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

These and maybe Genomyx Protocol. Drive is also excellent by itself or stacked with any of these.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    These and maybe Genomyx Protocol. Drive is also excellent by itself or stacked with any of these.
    I love Genomyx's protocol, however I see a different application for it rather than PWO specifically! (Love me some good leucine !)
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

I love Genomyx's protocol, however I see a different application for it rather than PWO specifically! (Love me some good leucine !)
    I agree that Protocol is probably the most versatile thing out there since one could argue whether it's best pre, intra or post workout. I like it it pre and intra.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

I agree that Protocol is probably the most versatile thing out there since one could argue whether it's best pre, intra or post workout. I like it it pre and intra.
    Drinking BCAAs intra workout seems pointless IMO. The idea behind Compete did intrigue me though, I do agree with electrolytes, yet I have yet to try it to assess the need of Carnitines intra workout...Though I rather keep doing some reads on this before I try it !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Drinking BCAAs intra workout seems pointless IMO. The idea behind Compete did intrigue me though, I do agree with electrolytes, yet I have yet to try it to assess the need of Carnitines intra workout...Though I rather keep doing some reads on this before I try it !
    I like Xtend intra only when I workout fasted. I bought a tub of Protocol and can't wait to try it.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

I like Xtend intra only when I workout fasted. I bought a tub of Compete and can't wait to try it.
    I do not like BCAAs Intra workout for many reasons. Most important being that the body will use them as part of the amino-acid pool of the body and munch on them for energy.
    I rather it does so on my Glycogen and Fat stores. Pre-Workout however (1-2 hours when I get a chance...something I havent been able to do due to my 6am schedule for lifting) it helps with the mTOR pathway for protein synthesis, and my idea is that is helps with leptin-catochelamine responses in IFing.
    I like them in high dosed Leucine contents (8:1:1 or just plain Leucine) postworkout with a high Prot-Carb meal. It helps with absorption and protein synthesis too.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Armsbrah View Post
    So I want to buy a new PWO without any caffeine in it since I'm highly reactive to it. I've been using N.O products for a while, they give you a great pump and some energy, but I want more of a kick with the increased pumps.

I tried N.O Xplode and it gave me great pumps and all, but the energy was just not for me because of the caffeine in it. I want a product with good energy, vasolidation and pump, but without any caffeine. I've also seen that N.O Xplode comes without caffeine. Keep the prices not too expensive it would be better for me that way.
    Stim-Free Focus XT would be solid for you... The amount of energy I get from it is insane considering it's a stim-free based product.

It's also a great add-in to any pre-workout that you have.

Best stim free stack:

SNS Caffeine Free Focus XT
    SNS Cit-Mal
    SNS COP
    =
    Endurance, Pumps, Focus.. Love it all
  21. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Caffeine-free Focus XT is the best non-stim energy I have ever gotten from a product.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any places or people that inject for you?
    By pitching101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-18-2014, 06:39 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2013, 11:21 AM
  3. To Use HCG or Not, That Is The Question
    By T50 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-30-2011, 06:13 PM
  4. testopro or GHenerate that is causing this?
    By schwellington in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 09:35 AM
  5. Super Cissus or anything that compares
    By ABNRanger in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 08:01 PM