GOOD PWO WITHOUT ANY CAFFEINE OR ANYTHING THAT IS SIMILAR ?

Armsbrah

Awards
So I want to buy a new PWO without any caffeine in it since I'm highly reactive to it. I've been using N.O products for a while, they give you a great pump and some energy, but I want more of a kick with the increased pumps.

I tried N.O Xplode and it gave me great pumps and all, but the energy was just not for me because of the caffeine in it. I want a product with good energy, vasolidation and pump, but without any caffeine. I've also seen that N.O Xplode comes without caffeine. Keep the prices not too expensive it would be better for me that way.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are some pretty good stim free options out there, but most "energy" providing products do so with stims such as caffeine.

Regardless I'd look into Ultima or Caff. Free Focus XT for focus and something like Hemavol or Agmatine or Cit. Mal. for pumps.

So basically was Cel said. ;)

3utcher

3utcher

Awards
Clout+Bodyoctane = incredible energy, strenght, pump, endurance and recovery.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AX Ultra Reps
Omega Ultima
iForce Hemavol
MAN Clout/BodyOctane
SNS Focus XT - Stim Free

Everyone has nailed it in this thread. They are all really good options.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
All good choices!! Hemavol for pumps, endurance and natural energy stacked with focusxt is a great combo
I am a fan of that combo, Hemavol+Focus-XT , I have yet to try the fully Stim-Free version with the Caffeine Free Focus-XT , but I am sure it will be the best I can get when I have to do my next stim break.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this.....end thread
There are some pretty good stim free options out there, but most "energy" providing products do so with stims such as caffeine.

Regardless I'd look into Ultima or Caff. Free Focus XT for focus and something like Hemavol or Agmatine or Cit. Mal. for pumps.

So basically was Cel said. ;)
All good choices!! Hemavol for pumps, endurance and natural energy stacked with focusxt is a great combo
Cant argue with these guys^^^^^:)

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
AX Ultra Reps
Omega Ultima
iForce Hemavol
MAN Clout/BodyOctane
SNS Focus XT - Stim Free

Everyone has nailed it in this thread. They are all really good options.

^^^ wut he said...

Personally I have only done Body Octane + Hemavol, was very impressed

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Hemavol and Body Octane are probably some of the best non-stim pre workouts on the market.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
These and maybe Genomyx Protocol. Drive is also excellent by itself or stacked with any of these.
I love Genomyx's protocol, however I see a different application for it rather than PWO specifically! (Love me some good leucine :D!)

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I love Genomyx's protocol, however I see a different application for it rather than PWO specifically! (Love me some good leucine :D!)
I agree that Protocol is probably the most versatile thing out there since one could argue whether it's best pre, intra or post workout. I like it it pre and intra.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I agree that Protocol is probably the most versatile thing out there since one could argue whether it's best pre, intra or post workout. I like it it pre and intra.
Drinking BCAAs intra workout seems pointless IMO. The idea behind Compete did intrigue me though, I do agree with electrolytes, yet I have yet to try it to assess the need of Carnitines intra workout...Though I rather keep doing some reads on this before I try it :D!

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Drinking BCAAs intra workout seems pointless IMO. The idea behind Compete did intrigue me though, I do agree with electrolytes, yet I have yet to try it to assess the need of Carnitines intra workout...Though I rather keep doing some reads on this before I try it :D!
I like Xtend intra only when I workout fasted. I bought a tub of Protocol and can't wait to try it.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I like Xtend intra only when I workout fasted. I bought a tub of Compete and can't wait to try it.
I do not like BCAAs Intra workout for many reasons. Most important being that the body will use them as part of the amino-acid pool of the body and munch on them for energy.
I rather it does so on my Glycogen and Fat stores. Pre-Workout however (1-2 hours when I get a chance...something I havent been able to do due to my 6am schedule for lifting) it helps with the mTOR pathway for protein synthesis, and my idea is that is helps with leptin-catochelamine responses in IFing.
I like them in high dosed Leucine contents (8:1:1 or just plain Leucine) postworkout with a high Prot-Carb meal. It helps with absorption and protein synthesis too.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
So I want to buy a new PWO without any caffeine in it since I'm highly reactive to it. I've been using N.O products for a while, they give you a great pump and some energy, but I want more of a kick with the increased pumps.

I tried N.O Xplode and it gave me great pumps and all, but the energy was just not for me because of the caffeine in it. I want a product with good energy, vasolidation and pump, but without any caffeine. I've also seen that N.O Xplode comes without caffeine. Keep the prices not too expensive it would be better for me that way.
Stim-Free Focus XT would be solid for you... The amount of energy I get from it is insane considering it's a stim-free based product.

It's also a great add-in to any pre-workout that you have.

Best stim free stack:

SNS Caffeine Free Focus XT
SNS Cit-Mal
SNS COP
=
Endurance, Pumps, Focus.. Love it all

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Caffeine-free Focus XT is the best non-stim energy I have ever gotten from a product.